Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
In this election, "the NY Democrat" is a much better choice versus the Delaware Democrat.

By definition, no politician is perfect so why do we keep expecting one to do "exactly what I want" 24/7/365? Yet some of you talk about narcissism in others........... Sheesh.

Unlike some conservatives, I dont expect perfection in Trump. I want the swamp drained just almost perfectly.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Sounds like some of you need to set down and read the book...........The Art of War.
Then tell us again how over bravado Trump is and how he stupid he is by putting Deep State quack Doctors out front for the whole world to see and follow.
You would think that after 4 years of watching Trumps moves and counter moves you would have some of plays figured out. Guess not.

Take my advise and read the book The Art of War, then tell us if you still believe Trumps is way out of his league.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
In this election, "the NY Democrat" is a much better choice versus the Delaware Democrat.

By definition, no politician is perfect so why do we keep expecting one to do "exactly what I want" 24/7/365? Yet some of you talk about narcissism in others........... Sheesh.

And you are as brain dead as any democrat. You obviously are not a conservative or have any standards. I bet you voted for Romney and McCain too.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil and the reason this country is as messed up as it is.

LOL.... You obviously have me figured out to a "t"... You are such a wise person. laugh

Again, no politician is perfect.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Unlike some conservatives, I dont expect perfection in Trump. I want the swamp drained just almost perfectly.

Me also. Unfortunately, I just don’t think anyone can drain the swamp. Our entire political system has become the swamp. If you drained it - which is impossible at this point - there’d be nothing and no one left. Which would be fine if everyone was on board but that’s not gonna happen. The sad truth is there’s nothing short of Balkanization or civil war that will clear up the mess we’re in.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Same same here. I just get tired of those who expect to get everything they want when they want it or they take their ball and go home...... Staying home and pouting on election day is a big part of why we are where we are in this country.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And you are as brain dead as any democrat. You obviously are not a conservative or have any standards. I bet you voted for Romney and McCain too.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil and the reason this country is as messed up as it is.
I must be brain dead because I voted for Romney and McCain.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Styrofoam brain joe said he was gonna pick black woman as VP..

Cant wait for that nugget to fall outta his azz and the DNC puppet masters azz,s....

See what happens if he dont.
See what happens if he does.

LOL!!!!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The fire libs are here to read our lingo and recite conservative language and terms, when this big mother fu-ker ruptures, these pussies will be wearing their MAGA caps and singing Trump love songs, suspect individuals will be held until voter registration can be verified, then, well................................................................... grin

In the meantime, they'll continue to 'vulva out' here on a daily basis!

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Sounds like some of you need to set down and read the book...........The Art of War.
Then tell us again how over bravado Trump is and how he stupid he is by putting Deep State quack Doctors out front for the whole world to see and follow.
You would think that after 4 years of watching Trumps moves and counter moves you would have some of plays figured out. Guess not.

Take my advise and read the book The Art of War, then tell us if you still believe Trumps is way out of his league.

WTF are you talking about?
Moves and counter moves? You mean like Palosi hands him a bloated bill and he signs it?
Deep state? He hasn't done nothing but surround himself with deep staters. Who's heads ave rolled. He talks big but doesn't do chit.
Barr and Sessions as attorney general's??? Cant get anymore deep state than that. Both totally worthless.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The man can't utter four words in a string without interjecting how great he is.

Its not like he says "I" 120 times every time he speaks.

If the shoe fits...

16: Let your light shine before men, that. they may see your good works, and. glorify your Father which is in heaven

PTL for POTUS Trump.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Only countering a media that cannot utter four words without 'interjecting' how terrible Trump is.

The man can't utter four words in a string without interjecting how great he is.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Only countering a media that cannot utter four words without 'interjecting' how terrible Trump is.

I was gonna say somebody has to cause the media damn sure won’t...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I sure got sick of Bush Jr not defending the actions of him or those who got maligned or destroyed for him. Wimpy bastid.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Amen.

Let your light shine before men......

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I sure got sick of Bush Jr not defending the actions of him or those who got maligned or destroyed for him. Wimpy bastid.

You mean this Bush?

[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Who ended NAFTA? Who is going to give him credit otherwise? The MSM? lol He has a bunch of snakes encircling him, waiting to stab him in the back at any moment...and that's just his friends and family. Part of the protocol is to NEVER EVER even talk about anything positive he's done.

Sure, I understand that. He has done lots of great things. I'm talking about his constant self-flatulation.

I believe those farts are YOURS.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Moves and counter moves? You mean like Palosi hands him a bloated bill and he signs it?
Deep state? He hasn't done nothing but surround himself with deep staters. Who's heads ave rolled. He talks big but doesn't do chit.
Barr and Sessions as attorney general's??? Cant get anymore deep state than that. Both totally worthless.

The train already left the station, this is the return trip. You must have missed the boarding time.

Oh, and what "bloated" bill are you referring to? What was in it that bloated it?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Same same here. I just get tired of those who expect to get everything they want when they want it or they take their ball and go home...... Staying home and pouting on election day is a big part of why we are where we are in this country.

This^^^.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

You really need to start thinking of the bigger picture, as K22 just said, rather than the bouncy ball your eyes are still glued to, even after K22 warned you.

Sheesh. Even when told, you still cant get a clue. Unreal.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 62 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,358
Posts18,488,022
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.