Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There have been rumors circulating for years that Ellen Degenrate is mean and nasty.Her "happy face" during the taping of her television show, is just an act.Now several employees have outed her.lol

The Ellen DeGeneres Show has come under attack by several former employees who claim that the long-running daytime talk show is hiding a toxic work culture where people are mistreated and fired for taking medical leave and bereavement days.

“That ‘be kind’ bullshit only happens when the cameras are on. It’s all for show,” one former employee told BuzzFeed News. “I know they give money to people and help them out, but it’s for show.”

BuzzFeed News said it spoke to to one current and ten former employees on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, all of whom asked to remain anonymous, fearing retribution.

Some said they were fired after taking medical leave or bereavement days to attend family funerals. One employee claims she was fed up with comments about her race and “essentially walked off the job,” according to Buzzfeed. Others said they were told not to speak to DeGeneres if they saw her around the office.

While they mostly blamed senior managers and executive producers, one former employee said that the buck ultimately stops with Ellen DeGeneres. “She really needs to take more responsibility” for the workplace environment, the individual reportedly said.

In a statement to Buzzfeed, a trio of top producers said they are taking the complaints seriously. “We are truly heartbroken and sorry to learn that even one person in our production family has had a negative experience. It’s not who we are and not who we strive to be, and not the mission Ellen has set for us,” they said.

Executive producers Ed Glavin, Mary Connelly, and Andy Lassner also said they have “strived to create an open, safe, and inclusive work environment.”

Buzzfeed focused on former black employee who said that she experienced multiple instances of insensitive and inappropriate remarks. At a work party, she alleges one of the main show writers told her, “I’m sorry, I only know the names of the white people who work here.” Other coworkers “awkwardly laughed it off” rather than speaking up, she said.

The employee said that colleagues called her “the PC police” after she objected to the term “spirit animal.”

“Whenever I brought up an issue to my white male boss, he would bring up some random story about some random Black friend that he had and how they managed to get over stuff,” she told Buzzfeed. “He would use his Black friend as some way to say, ‘I understand your struggle.’ But it was all performative bullshit.”

Another former employee claims to have been laid off after taking medical leave for one month to check into a mental health facility for a suicide attempt. “You’d think that if someone just tried to kill themselves, you don’t want to add any more stress to their lives,” the person told BuzzFeed.

Yet another former employee alleges to have been fired after taking time away from the office for three separate incidents — medical leave for three weeks following a car accident; working remotely for two days to attend a family member’s funeral; and three days off to travel for another family member’s funeral.

A third former employee claims to have been reprimanded for creating a GoFundMe campaign to raise money for medical costs that weren’t covered by their health plan and then sharing it on social media.

Ellen DeGeneres was already facing criticism from crew members on her talk show who said they were furious over the lack of communication and the hiring of non-union crew during the coronavirus pandemic.

The big ear baffoon.
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ex-employees-allege-toxic-work-culture/#

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't stand the "woman" but to be fair, none of those complaints were about her directly.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you can tell by looking at that Nosferatu face that she is a miserable, fake smiling bitch. give somebody like that a bunch of power and money and look out.

My diploma is a DD214
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I can't stand the "woman" but to be fair, none of those complaints were about her directly.

Ellen is the Queen of Mean.

Ellen is the meanest person in Hollywood.

Ellen is a bad person.

Ellen is a mean and terrible person.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
#Adrenochrome

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I am so tired of the queers being presented as "normal". We should all be like that.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve been watching this foam up to the surface since covid started out. First they outdated her as a hyper privileged out of touch with her monologue from her stay at home couch. Then making a joke about lgbt persons at home was like being locked up with prisoners.

Then ive seen ongoing chatter on twitter about her being a total bitch to hard working staff and writers.

Yeah, well, hey.... it’s finally her turn.

I’ve thought for last several years that Anderson Cooper and Ellen were the same person. Haha think about it 😃

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First the NYT is outted as a very hostile work place by one of their top editors.

Now this.

I love it when the radical Left feeds on their own... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
#Epsteindidn'tkillhimself

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Why is it that dykes hate men and love puzzy so much.
But yet are always wearing a big ole strap on cok for sex toys.

Daddy,s little boy he never had .

Penis envy schitt....

What a diverse society we have.

Its special...........

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What I can't understand is how people only just figured this out? One disgruntled black employee is credible? Why does anyone think that a group of people who have perverted tendencies are all supposed get along anyway? Jeez , she opens her mouth and I immediately tune out, just another Hollywood example of why normal people don't watch TV anymore a total dimocrat institution trying to preprogram societies values.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All of this started against Ellen after she was seen at a Cowboys game sitting in a box seat next to President Bush. She said they were friends and she has been attacked since. The far left will eat their own if they don't follow lockstep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Degenerate is an insane bull dyke.

Why does it surprise anyone that she is mean?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by barm
All of this started against Ellen after she was seen at a Cowboys game sitting in a box seat next to President Bush. She said they were friends and she has been attacked since. The far left will eat their own if they don't follow lockstep.

Yes!! That too

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was reading about that a year ago - people that worked the show and quit were coming out on twitter saying stuff like you couldn't make eye contact with her, during commercial breaks she'd lose her mind if anything went wrong, she'd constantly tell people how horrible they were at their job.

I expect a mea culpa from her any day when the cancel culture jumps on her.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't know if she's mean or not.

Do know she isn't funny.

Fluff, done by progressives that smile all the time, and they still have to give away crap to get an audience.

Last edited by hookeye; 07/18/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There's no such thing as a happy lesbian.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone else ever notice how bull dykes have a permanent frown?

It's like a part of their being.

Can't be a coincidence.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by deflave
There's no such thing as a happy lesbian.

Thats why they constantly recruit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could be a happy lesbian

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,314
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.