Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.revolver.news/2020/07/red-bull-fires-black-lives-matter-employees/

Red Bull just reminded their ‘wokest’ employees who calls the shots in a total massacre of “social justice warrior” employees.

Not only were the top two North American executives fired, but so were entire marketing teams and “culture” teams that were dedicated to pushing the lie of systemic racism.

Red Bull has just shown the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America. There is no appeasing these people, the only way forward is to fire them as quickly as possible, and with no mercy. Err on the side of firing everyone, if need be.

What this country needs, at every level of society, academia, and government, is a total and complete purge of ‘woke’ revolutionaries, before the blood starts running in the streets.

The Wall Street Journal has more:

The maker of Red Bull energy drinks has replaced its top U.S. executives amid internal tensions over the closely held company’s response to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Red Bull GmbH, the Austrian company that makes the drink, said Stefan Kozak, its North America chief executive, and Amy Taylor, its North America president and chief marketing officer, have left the company. It named other executives to temporarily fill the roles.

Red Bull didn’t give a reason for the changes, which were announced in an internal memo Monday.

Ms. Taylor had been working on diversity and inclusion efforts within the company with Mr. Kozak’s support for several years but was met with opposition when she began advocating for Red Bull to be more overt in its support of racial justice in the last month, according to people familiar with the matter.

Some U.S. employees had recently raised concerns about what they considered the company’s inaction on the Black Lives Matter movement. [Wall Street Journal]

According to Business Insider, these were “acts of retaliation.” And rightly so. If you find yourself in this position, get an army of lawyers and find out the quickest legal route to excising the cancer of “social justice warriors” in your company.

Several insiders close to the situation said it was widely believed that Kozak and Taylor were fired by Austrian leadership over the leak and internal tension over diversity issues. Two employees said Taylor had been working on a project to increase Black representation at Red Bull but that the leadership wasn’t interested. [Business Insider]

Have you ever heard of the phrase, “get woke, go broke?” It turns out there is a simple way to prevent this, and it involves firing people indiscriminately, until the rest of the employees realize that the only way they are going to be able to keep their jobs is by being professional, and keeping their kook politics out of the workplace. Pour encourager les autres.

Along with firing the executives, Red Bull cut or dissolved entertainment and culture teams in Canada, the UK, and Austria and canceled most of its major cultural events, including its annual Red Bull Music Festival and Red Bull Presents.

Two employees said global CEO Dietrich Mateschitz told staff earlier this year that there wouldn’t be any layoffs in 2020.
Two others who work in marketing, however, said management told them that between 20 and 50 people were laid off or told that they would have to choose between new jobs and exit packages.

Another employee said the culture teams were seen as the most vocal about racial justice matters and that US staffers saw the restructuring as a form of punishment. [Business Insider]

You absolutely love to see it.

It turns out that the CEO of Red Bull is a pretty cool guy. From Daily Mail:

Red Bull’s billionaire CEO Dietrich Mateschitz is a Donald Trump admirer who has spoken out against ‘political correctness’.

The 76-year-old tycoon also owns a media firm which has been criticized for giving a platform to far-right activists in his native Austria.

The company’s global CEO is Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz, who has an estimated fortune of $26billion and owns a private island in Fiji.

In a 2017 interview, Mateschitz expressed sympathy with Donald Trump and said the new president ‘simply needs time’.

‘I don’t think he’s as much of an idiot as he’s made out to be,’ he told the newspaper Kleine Zeitung at the time.

‘When you speak to Americans you often hear that they’re essentially happy to have a new administration. There was plenty to question about the previous one,’ he said, referring to the Obama administration.

Raging at ‘political correctness’ and the ‘intellectual elite’, Mateschitz was also highly critical of Germany and Austria for opening their doors at the height of the 2015 refugee crisis.

Taking aim at those who encouraged refugees or used Angela Merkel’s slogan of ‘we’ll manage it’, he said that none of those people ‘made their guest rooms available for five migrants to live in’. [Daily Mail]

Long Live Dietrich Mateschitz.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hoo-rah................need a lot more companies to stand up & be counted.

I'm gonna but a case of Red Bull & I don't even like the schitt.

MM

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
My God I wish they'd do that at my Co

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MAGA!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn I love me some red bull vodka and crushed ice.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Don't forget, Austria is on the front lines of the muslim invasion in Europe.
Mr. Mateschitz has been witnessing for years the "wokeness" of European countries like France and Britain and what the outcome is.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I loved seeing this. It feels great to get a victory with all that’s gone on over the past several months.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This is not going to play well in Formula 1.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Better with Jager, though it's not bad with vodka. smile Sucks with gin.

MAGA
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Sounds like they were fired for leaking internal documents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...howed-illustrate-global-corporation.html

What kind of pansy gets so upset about an obvious joke map stuck in a stupid powerpoint presentation, that they leak company documents to the press and get their butts fired?

Politics aside, if these two were dumb enough to think they could do that with no potential repercussions, they were too dumb to be executive officers of a global corporation...

IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Hate red bull, but I think I'll buy my buddy few to mix with his vodka, just on the principle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome!

Not an energy drink drinker, but I'd buy Red Bull for anyone that does.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Now.....if Monster Energy would follow Red Bull’s lead....I might start watching NASCAR ( not likely) and Super Cross again! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Better with Jager, though it's not bad with vodka. smile Sucks with gin.

Heard about it.

Never tried it.

Will now.

With a sidea Goya Palmitos.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I can't stand to drink Red Bull bit I will buy some this week just to support this guy. Same thing with GOYA food items. Normally I don't buy them but I got a few cans of beans this week just to support the company.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I loved seeing this. It feels great to get a victory with all that’s gone on over the past several months.

Yep. For sure. The dark blue has sugar but i like the light blue canned red bull.

It is good for getting some energy to drive 80 miles home after a long day of hunting deer or quail.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/20/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
key words, "closely held company"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've never had a rex bull but if I ever need an energy drink thats what I'll get. More capitalist companies need to fight back against the marxists.

Bb

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I may have to start drinking that cshit now. My hats off to them!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only true fairness and justice is to hire the best qualified employees and reward the best performance- period, end of discussion. Anything else is complete bullshit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (22250rem, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 219DW, 1234, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,797
Posts18,496,262
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.