Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
What a fugging ugly fat blob in uniform.
Disgraceful.....
Probably a mudshark also.......

Hope her chain of command nukes her azz for it.

"Conduct unbecoming a member of the armed force,s".
Projecting political veiws in uniform amongst civilians.
Big No go.
They can UCMJ her fat ugly azz on conduct umbecoming a member of the armed services. Its a catch all one.
Seen it done for many things on dumbazz,s.

You cant put up political or religous promotion stuff on military installations, hence why chapelins and chapels on base,s are non denominational when I was in.
Military is neutral on issues .
Especially while in uniform.

I dealt with stuff similar but not like this as a ROTC instructor with cadets who needed to be educated wanting to put flyers up in our bldg which was federal leased on campus and especially their actions and opinons on thursdays while in uniform.

Once you do something like fat fugg did in that vid in the civilian world it spreads like wildfire and is a stain on the military big time.

Wouldn't go over well with the superiors for one working for a civilian agency, or as a civie for a military outfit. Even just wearing a name tag on civilian clothes that could identify you as a Fed employee.

Not even supposed to give the "impression of impropriety", or not following .Gov guidelines/rules.........................

but ask Hillary how that worked putting .gov scheidt on a private server.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Bet she a fan of Black Licorice Matters

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
She's almost as bad as some bonehead talking about professionalism on a public internet venue with his shirt off and shelves full of whiskey bottles in the background.

The guy is off duty and in his own residence. Perhaps you are too ignorant to see the difference?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MAC
She's almost as bad as some bonehead talking about professionalism on a public internet venue with his shirt off and shelves full of whiskey bottles in the background.

The guy is off duty and in his own residence. Perhaps you are too ignorant to see the difference?

He's just confused because in the background at his place there's a flute and wine cooler bottles instead of a guitar and whiskey.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I sure hope to God somebody followed through and notified her command!

Yep.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nothing but the best and brightest …...…..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ease up on the guy. he spent a lot of money for whiskey to decorate his room I say good job..

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by rickt300

I don't see it that way at all he is right, has every right to do a video shirtless and WGAF if he has some alcohol around. In fact I question your motives for even bringing it up, are some kind of leftist dupe trolling on a hunting and shooting forum?

My friends and I stayed away from alcohol when we served in the military.

Sure you did.... laugh

DF

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by renegade50
What a fugging ugly fat blob in uniform.
Disgraceful.....
Probably a mudshark also.......

Hope her chain of command nukes her azz for it.

"Conduct unbecoming a member of the armed force,s".
Projecting political veiws in uniform amongst civilians.
Big No go.
They can UCMJ her fat ugly azz on conduct umbecoming a member of the armed services. Its a catch all one.
Seen it done for many things on dumbazz,s.

You cant put up political or religous promotion stuff on military installations, hence why chapelins and chapels on base,s are non denominational when I was in.
Military is neutral on issues .
Especially while in uniform.

I dealt with stuff similar but not like this as a ROTC instructor with cadets who needed to be educated wanting to put flyers up in our bldg which was federal leased on campus and especially their actions and opinons on thursdays while in uniform.

Once you do something like fat fugg did in that vid in the civilian world it spreads like wildfire and is a stain on the military big time.

How long would you or I have lasted back in the day if we’d pulled this schit in uniform? We would never have done it because we knew we wouldn’t last ten minutes after our command found out. We knew because this was ingrained early on as a huge no-no.

How did this whale have the nerve to pull that? Have things in our military changed that much? If so, we’re all doomed.

Something like that " conduct unbecoming a member of the military" detailed out in a restricted fiche during the draw down in the early 90,s

Riffed big time.
AMF....
Thank you for service here is your end date and honorable discharge.
Say hello to the folks back in hometown USA....

And that woulda been after the fact after getting a company of field grade article 15.
Never woulda been able to overcome something like that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
What do you have against tattoos

Tattoos, with the exception of those received to indicate membership in a military organization or participation in a campaign, are degeneracy.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

He wasn't in uniform. Any bonehead could have seen that. He was upset about how she presented herself in public in uniform.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can anyone say Dishonorable Discharge???

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I for one don’t have that much faith that her command will deal with her too harshly.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
looks like an article 15 is in order for this bitch. but then again, its not the same as it was 30+ years ago when i was in. these days she'll probably get her hand patted and convalescent leave so she can get over her butt hurt.

and they must have relaxed the regs for weight. she looks like she should be on the fat boy (girl) program

My diploma is a DD214
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Someone mentioned fat, my son said the Navy has the the highest BMI of all the services.

He is in the AF. He says they have purses, the army has coloring books. Then I asked about the Marines, he said oh they eat the colors😂

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Her lesbian commander will probably figure out a way to give her a commendation.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For those so inclined, you can send an email to the Commanding Officer of the base she is attached to via the following link

https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/c.../commanding_officers_suggestion_box.html

As a retired Navy Chief, I sent him one telling him how she made the USN look very poor in the public eye. As citizens you can do the same.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MAC
For those so inclined, you can send an email to the Commanding Officer of the base she is attached to via the following link

https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/c.../commanding_officers_suggestion_box.html

As a retired Navy Chief, I sent him one telling him how she made the USN look very poor in the public eye. As citizens you can do the same.

Don’t think the Deep State runs deep? Look at the commander’s biography. The last thing listed is that he completed a fellowship at the Center for New American Security. What it is that? A think tank started by two former Obama Administration bureaucrats named Michele Flournoy and Kurt Campbell.

A quick little google search will find a whole host of articles written by Mr. Campbell on in a ton of liberal publications and the official Chinese government rag, The South China Morning Post that are very critical of Trump.

Michele Flournoy it seems, was tapped by Jim Mattis to take a job when he was Sec Def. That right there tells you she is a swamper. But, she at least had the sense to turn it down because she said taking a job with this administration would “...go against her conscience.”

So,you all can probably save your emails to the petty officer’s commander. I would imagine that he agrees with her sentiments, if not her delivery.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/22/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sent the video direct to the Chief Of Naval Personnel..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,751 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.