Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RemModel8
And to date, roughly 100 billion people have died worldwide.

That is 100 Billion... plus or minus 99.999 billion.

We don't need any loose math here.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by killerv
I think he means .04 is the death from covid compared to the us population.

No . And even 4% of "positive" tests is at least twice if all the fudging was removed.

And that (to total population) is the only significant figure. Yesterday in Alaska it was .002%. Another poster said in his state it was .004%

If you are math challenged that is 2 and 4 deaths per hundred thousand people, respectively.

How's that stack up to just a weekend in Chicago or other chitholes from shooters? Not that I care if gangers stick to shooting their own....

I read an article recently that 92% of all Americans cannot calculate 10% tax on a $1 hamburger.

Ain't no way in hell they're going to figure out the bologna math behind the bologna virus.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by deflave
I love when politicians act all flabbergasted that people around Miami won’t stop partying and fugking.

LOL

Covid ain't got nuthin' on a good stiffy...

Everybody knows dat.

“These people are not listening.”

Uhhh, the people that consume 80% of the world’s cocaine? Those people?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I love when politicians act all flabbergasted that people around Miami won’t stop partying and fugking.

LOL

Covid ain't got nuthin' on a good stiffy...

Everybody knows dat.

“These people are not listening.”

Uhhh, the people that consume 80% of the world’s cocaine? Those people?

Damnation you make me laugh sometimes

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This whole thing makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

How fugking retarded can this country get?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dutch
Just go to the funeral home now, pick out a coffin and lay down in it. Save everybody a lot of work that way.

There will be some who visit the home to pay their respects.

Others will make the trip just to "make sure"... blush

The kinda guy you were will determine the ratio... wink

DF

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As I see it; you take the test. You're not sick, never felt better but the test is positive (assuming someone didn't cheat) and you are considered another case. Then there was the gut killed in a motorcycle accident. Covid was the cause of death. Total un mitigate bullcshit. We're being lied to with fake numbers and it pisses me off. I hate liars. Especially lies by dot gov rectal orifices with an agenda. Each positive test is considered another case of the coronacap. All it tales is a positive test. Makes no difference if you're sick or not. My curiosity has no bounds so I ask, "How many of those "positive" test were from people who were not sick at all?" My guess is probably every damn one of them. Did I say I hate being lied to???? mad
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 07/21/20.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Brits do stats well. this comes from there. A rough break down is simple,for 80% who get it, it won't be too bad. However the other 20% will get seriously sick, some of them requiring hospitalization . Of the 20%, at the worst 5% will die. So rough percentage will be 1%. But this depends on care and patient. More likely about half that. But remember they have found out there can be serious health problems if you live, kidney damage, strokes, heart damage and brain damage. Of course lung damage. Be safe.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A 50% increase here as well. Went from two, since the beginning, to a total of 3 now.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/21/20.

1Minute
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
The Brits do stats well. this comes from there. A rough break down is simple,for 80% who get it, it won't be too bad. However the other 20% will get seriously sick, some of them requiring hospitalization . Of the 20%, at the worst 5% will die. So rough percentage will be 1%. But this depends on care and patient. More likely about half that. But remember they have found out there can be serious health problems if you live, kidney damage, strokes, heart damage and brain damage. Of course lung damage. Be safe.

What a crock of horse schit.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
20 or so years ago I read an article about some super tampon that was good for 3 months or whatever it was. But then women started suddenly dying of toxic shock syndrome.

Is this similar to wearing a filthy nasty maxi pad on your face twenty-four hours a day?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Well hell, looks like a tornado might get me before the covid.
TWC says one on the way now (two counties over).
The ol lady is freakin out.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
20 or so years ago I read an article about some super tampon that was good for 3 months or whatever it was. But then women started suddenly dying of toxic shock syndrome.

Is this similar to wearing a filthy nasty maxi pad on your face twenty-four hours a day?

My Mee-Maw and Paw-Paw are "high risk."

So stop being an ass hole and wear your fugking burka for fugk sake.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
It's pretty disheartening to me to see how many people are either incapable or unwilling to question even the smallest part of all these numbers. There is a radio commercial currently on the air here in Alberta congratulating the people for doing a great job flattening the curve and encouraging them to continue. It states "early models predicted 800 000 infections, but together we've managed to keep that number under 8000"...and people lap that schitt up as if it's real, as if by only going to Walmart and Costco during a 7 hour window instead of the usual 9, and standing 6 feet apart at the checkout, and maybe sometimes following the arrows on the floor, we somehow managed to reduce infections of a super deadly/contagious virus by 99%. I'm done talking to people about this. Those who haven't figured it out yet aren't going to, so I'm leaving them to it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
We're all going to die. Get over it, pussies.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Deflave, I guess you would have to be one of the 20% to convince you otherwise. Chuckle.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by xxclaro
It's pretty disheartening to me to see how many people are either incapable or unwilling to question even the smallest part of all these numbers. There is a radio commercial currently on the air here in Alberta congratulating the people for doing a great job flattening the curve and encouraging them to continue. It states "early models predicted 800 000 infections, but together we've managed to keep that number under 8000"...and people lap that schitt up as if it's real, as if by only going to Walmart and Costco during a 7 hour window instead of the usual 9, and standing 6 feet apart at the checkout, and maybe sometimes following the arrows on the floor, we somehow managed to reduce infections of a super deadly/contagious virus by 99%. I'm done talking to people about this. Those who haven't figured it out yet aren't going to, so I'm leaving them to it.

It's the same Catch 22 they use with global warming.

Things improve? It's because you did what you were told.

Things get worse? It's because you hate the earth.

Throw in a bunch of statistics that aren't statistics and they keep the ball snowballing for as long as they deem necessary. It's unfugkingbelievable.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Deflave, I guess you would have to be one of the 20% to convince you otherwise. Chuckle.

Throwing schit against the wall isn't "science."

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

My Mee-Maw and Paw-Paw are "high risk."

So stop being an ass hole and wear your fugking burka for fugk sake.

Papa's gone...

And Grammy will be soon enough...

I ain't got a burka... and don't plan to get one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.