Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Then, there are these Covid tests.

A CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists) friend just texted me info on their in house hospital tests.

The antibody test takes 45 min but has a 50% false positive rate. Then if positive, they do the nasal swab, which takes 3 hrs. It has a false 20-30% negative rate if done correctly. All this delays procedures and surgeries, backs up the schedule.

So, positive and negative predictive values on those test are terrible. They try to hit a happy medium, hoping for false positives over false negatives.

That's what happens when the govt. jumps in with billions of dollars to crank out tests. Too much pressure for a quick fix and this is what you get.

I think the billions and billions they're pushing at these big pharma companies to crank out a vaccine gives me about the same level of confidence.

Those lab and pharma conglomerates are in a feeding frenzy, raking in billions.

I'll let you guys take the first vaccine. I'll stand back and watch.

DF

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by RemModel8
And to date, roughly 100 billion people have died worldwide.

That is 100 Billion... plus or minus 99.999 billion.

We don't need any loose math here.

No the best estimate since Adam & Eve, to today is 100 billion dead. Might as well keep that ticker going too

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Do any of the believers KNOW when The Corona hit the lower 48?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Am I going to die?

Maybe not you, but how about your mom and dad..Is them being in there early 70's dieing okay instead of living to 85-90?

Nobody on this forum talks about there parents getting the virus and dieing...It is the real deal to some including the younger folks..But who cares huh?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Racist remark.

The CDC is now calling it PIC. Pneumonia, influenza like, and Covid 19. So it is now things that may kinda almost could be china flu. Naturally that is mixed with allergies, but just as deadly.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by deflave

Racist remark.

The CDC is now calling it PIC. Pneumonia, influenza like, and Covid 19. So it is now things that may kinda almost could be china flu. Naturally that is mixed with allergies, but just as deadly.

I'm gonna hedge my bets and just blow my brains out.

After this beer....

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hope the beer is good.

The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) collects death certificate data from vital statistics offices for all deaths occurring in the United States. Based on death certificate data available on July 16, 2020, 6.4% of all deaths occurring during the week ending July 11, 2020 (week 28) were due to pneumonia, influenza or COVID-19 (PIC). This is the twelfth consecutive week of a declining percentage of deaths due to PIC. The percentage is above the epidemic threshold of 5.7% for week 28. Data for recent weeks are incomplete, and the PIC percentage may increase as more death certificates representing deaths during these weeks are processed.

Weekly mortality surveillance data include a combination of machine coded and manually coded causes of death collected from death certificates. Percentages of deaths due to PIC are higher among manually coded records than more rapidly available machine coded records. Due to the additional time needed for manual coding, the initially reported PIC percentages may be lower than percentages calculated from final data.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

After this beer....

After that beer,tell us about how you feel about your parents/uncles/etc contracting the Covid?

Tough chit huh..There gunna die anyway..

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CLI, covid like disease that identify as china flu. You cannot call an allergy an allergy if it wants "it" be called a woman or covid.

NSSP is a collaboration among CDC, federal partners, local and state health departments and academic and private sector partners to collect, analyze and share electronic patient encounter data received from multiple healthcare settings. To track trends of potential COVID-19 visits, visits for COVID-19-like illness (CLI) (fever and cough or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or presence of a coronavirus diagnosis code) and ILI to a subset of emergency departments in 47 states are being monitored.

Nationwide during week 28, 3.5% of emergency department visits captured in NSSP were due to CLI and 1.1% were due to ILI. In comparison to week 27, this week there was a slight decrease in the percentage of visits for CLI and ILI remained steady. However, both CLI and ILI percentages during week 28 were higher than they were in week 26. This could be due to changes in healthcare seeking behavior around the holiday that occurred during week 27.

During week 28, five of 10 HHS regionsexternal icon (Regions 3 [Mid-Atlantic], 4 [South East], 5 [Midwest], 7 [Central], and 8 [Mountain]) reported a stable or increasing percentages of visits for both CLI and ILI compared to week 27. Three regions (Regions 6 [South Central], 9 [South/West Coast], and 10 [Pacific Northwest] reported a decreasing percentage of visits for CLI and ILI during week 28 compared to week 27 but the week 28 percentage of visits for CLI and/or ILI was higher than what was reported for week 26. This could be due to changes in healthcare seeking behavior around the holiday that occurred during week 27. Regions 1 (New England) and 2 (NY/NJ/PR) have not reported an increase in CLI or ILI in recent weeks.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hookeye
And for the last couple weeks ive seen folks not wear masks correctly in the plant. Mostly blacks.

Do they wear them side ways and low or backwards?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Holly chit TerrK..Do you realize where your posting..Facts are fabricated and the regulars here a 10' tall and bullet proof...

The question is,how many care if there elders get it and die 10-15 years premature?

Do they care?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by arkypete
No, Even viruses have standards.

LOL!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by logcutter
Holly chit TerrK..Do you realize where your posting..Facts are fabricated and the regulars here a 10' tall and bullet proof...

The question is,how many care if there elders get it and die 10-15 years premature?

Do they care?

Real simple solution for you. How about any old people you know who are scared of the Corona stay home, and you bring them what they need to survive. You can leave it on the porch, they can hose it down with bleach, everyone is happy. The rest of us can go on living our lives of danger.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Do they care?

I'm sure the 'elders' would be much better off if the entire economy collapsed. How about EVERYONE go home for 3 weeks? By everyone, I mean [bleep] everyone. No cops, no hospitals, all electricity turned off. Everyone just stay home, will that fix it? Or do you think MORE will die from that measure?

Of course everyone, everywhere has to stay home. Having a baby, tough [bleep], clear off the kitchen table. Heart attack, tough [bleep], die, we have to get this COVID under control.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

After this beer....

After that beer,tell us about how you feel about your parents/uncles/etc contracting the Covid?

Tough chit huh..There gunna die anyway..

LOL

Logcutter,

I don't come from a long line of pussies.

Sorry you can't say same.

Good luck out there in bum fugk nowhere.

LOL

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by arkypete
No, Even viruses have standards.

LOL!

Pneumonia kills,young and old..Have had family and friends die from it and under 60 years old and in shape males..Pneumonia alone,scares the chit out of me..Once it has you,your dead and quick

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You will either die today, or you will not. Same as any day.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Logcutter,

LOL

Okay dude..Let's do this...

Do you care if your parents or grandparents get Covid and die early with this hoax as you call it?

I am starting a fund me page for when you kick one of Gruff's dogs on who lives,you or Gruff...

I know where my money is going..LOL

Long line of pussies,huh...Tell us about the marine corp you said you were in..How was basic and when did you go in?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Logcutter,

LOL

Okay dude..Let's do this...

Do you care if your parents or grandparents get Covid and die early with this hoax as you call it?

I am starting a fund me page for when you kick one of Gruff's dogs on who lives,you or Gruff...

I know where my money is going..LOL

Long line of pussies,huh...Tell us about the marine corp you said you were in..How was basic and when did you go in?

Wrap your face in a space blanket and tell your kids to do same.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Pneumonia kills,young and old..Have had family and friends die from it and under 60 years old and in shape males..Pneumonia alone,scares the chit out of me..Once it has you,your dead and quick

What a pussy.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 300_savage, 35 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,235
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.