K22 #15071338 07/22/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Here We Go… Twitter Bans THOUSANDS of QAnon Accounts for Some Reason… But Mostly Because They’re Pro-Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-qanon-accounts-reason-mostly-pro-trump/

The Patriots are in Charge of Twitter.
Q

Shall we play a game jack.
Q

You people are stupid
Steve

Well hello Stevie. I see you still think 1 dimensional.

And I see you still have your blinders on, you brainwashed fool.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/22/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15071475 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Here We Go… Twitter Bans THOUSANDS of QAnon Accounts for Some Reason… But Mostly Because They’re Pro-Trump

Q

Q

You people are stupid
Steve

The very least you could do is put some windows in that box you live in Stevie. The Sun does shine most of the time.

K22 #15071599 07/22/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Q

Q

You people are stupid
Steve

The very least you could do is put some windows in that box you live in Stevie. The Sun does shine most of the time.

Projecting again as usual.

What are you going to do when the Deep State steals the 2020 election and all this goes away.

You going to continue on with the , Enjoy the Show, Patience Grasshopper, Patriots are in Charge, BOOM is on the Horizon, TRUST WRAY, TRUST SESSION, TRUST HUBER, TRUST BARR, TRUST POMPEO, Misdirection, Head Fake, nonsense.

Hell man, we can’t even get the charges against General Flynn Dismissed and you actually think our justice system is going to indict and convict anyone fro the Obama administration and the Deep State.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #15071603 07/22/20
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only reason for Twitter's actions has to be Q is over the target.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

Yeah, that’s it.

Whip #15071641 07/22/20
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I sure wish I could believe the info Q posts, but in over 3.5 years (and counting,) I have not see a single top level Swamp Creature in ANY danger of being arrested, and it seem that it is never going to happen.

I wrote this a while back. Please feel free to copy and pate it and send it on, if you so desire.

My thoughts on the good things done by Donald Trump:

If I were a land owner who wanted a new and wonderful home built that was a copy (or even an improvement) of the one that I once had, I would seek out the very best contractor I could. If I gave the contractor a fulls set of blueprints for the new home with details about every room, the full basement, main floor and upper floor along with all the features I wanted and he assured me about 100 times that he was fully capable of building the home as well or better then I asked for, I would have been excited.

Next he tells me all about the wonderful curved driveway made to shed water for my new home. And the line of beautiful trees that will give shade in summer, block snow and wind in winter and the way he will stagger them for best effect so that I can enjoy for my whole life in my new home. Next he then tells me all about how good he is at making a wonderful productive garden for my new home. And then he tells me about his new design for a beautiful swimming pool in the yard that is just a work of art, which will make my New Home even nicer.

Over 3-1/2 years later all the wonderful things he promised me he's do IN ADDITION to building the New Home are all done---- and all are good with some being even better then I asked for.

BUT...............HE REFUSED TO BUILD THE NEW HOME! No work at all. Not even any ground breaking.

So all the wonderful things he's made would be great for someone who could live in a home they surrounded, but there is NO HOME built.

And when asking about the home he ignore the questions. He staunchly refuses to build it and shifts the blame to others IN HIS OWN CREW when asked why nothing is done. So all the wonderful features are going to be of no value at all--------- because there is NO HOME to live in.

I and a few million others hired Donald Trump to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

The Swamp Creatures made the swamp and so it cannot be drained while there are still there, and still in charge, and still controlling all aspects of maintaining of that swamp, and will be AFTER Mr Trump is not our president anymore, weather in a few months of 4 more years. But the truth is that you can't do any good for those that live here if you leave all those traitors in power who want to destroy our home. And when asked why, we get either nothing at all, or the excuse that someone UNDER HIS COMMAND didn't do what they were told (which is exceedingly poor leadership and an idiotic excuse.)

Sure, we all wanted all the good things he's done and to his great credit, he has done much of what he said he's do. But NONE of it will last more then 1 year after he's gone because ALL the top-tier Swamp Creatures are sill alive and well, and have now learned from their mistakes so they can commit high treason with more security next time, and bring the USA to desolation, which is and has ALWAYS been the plan. A destruction of the Bill of Rights and a total Communist take-over. It's open war now, and NOTHING is being done to put an ax to the root.

Mr trump has done NOTHING about his 1st, and by far most important promise. To drain the swamp. In fact in some ways (like the Covid farce) he's going along with them, and helping them to destroy this nation.

Draining the swamp means arrests and convictions and it means execution for many (if not most) of those at the very top of the Dem/Comm party, and all those that have been proven to be in alliance with powers hostel to our nation and our Constitution.

But not only are many of the Swamp Creature safe and sound, many are still in the employment of Government. We have NO SAFE Home to live in, so all the additional promises are worthless over the time of about 5 years maximum, and maybe a lot less then that. (Seen any news about riots. vandalism, violence and open calls for the destruction of our Republic lately............beside .....maybe...... 5 times a day..???..) The good Mr Trump had overseen will be undone faster then they were done, and after next time we'll not regain any of the powers or rights we lost. Not ever!!!

High treason MUST be addressed and charged as such, and those people engaging in it must be shown there is no safe place to go, today, tomorrow or ever. Swamps creatures made the swamp and they are all still there, if not openly then behind the seen. They must be brought to justice and the hunt for them must be ruthless. If it's not there is NO reason for them to ever stop, and less reason for others not to follow in their foot steps. Crime NEVER decreases until being a criminal is more dangerous then being it's victim. TREASON MUST BE MADE SUPER DANGEROUS!!!

I give Trump credit in many ways, but the THE job, (actually the ONLY job) was to drain the swamp,--------- like the contractor was to build the home. If the swamp is drained the other problems would mostly go away all by themselves.

I don't care if the yard looks nice and the garden is great, and the swimming pool is wonderful and the tree line is beautiful ---------- IF I CAN'T LIVE THERE --- BECAUSE ITS TOO DANGEROUS TO TRY!!!!!

If he won't do THE job we hired him to do he may be soon hearing the words "Your Fired". I doubt the next person will be any better either, and will most likely be worse.

Anyone that has a way to do so, please send this letter to Mr Trump ASAP.

Whip #15071895 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Panic time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K22 #15071947 07/22/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Panic time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yeah, right, they are all in a panic, writing books, appearing on TV, attending cocktail parties, f*cking young children all the while laughing you clowns that think anything will happen to them.

How many innocent children are being abused as we speak and Even killed, while you f*ckin dumb [bleep], Sit back and enjoy the show.

How many more must suffer for you to engage, “The Plan”.
How many more innocent young lives ruined, while you wait to do nothing.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rickt300

Remember that Chrissy Teigen was being nailed by Anon's over her Pedo tweets she has made. She then panicked and started deleting them, but they were already archived by the Qanon's. So, she threated Jack/Twitter he better do something about it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...What are you going to do when the Deep State steals the 2020 election and all this goes away...

I'm not asking. It'll be fun to watch you try to walk all this sh*t back when President Trump easily wins re-election.

szihn #15072012 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by szihn
I sure wish I could believe the info Q posts, but in over 3.5 years (and counting,) I have not see a single top level Swamp Creature in ANY danger of being arrested, and it seem that it is never going to happen.

I wrote this a while back. Please feel free to copy and pate it and send it on, if you so desire.

My thoughts on the good things done by Donald Trump:

If I were a land owner who wanted a new and wonderful home built that was a copy (or even an improvement) of the one that I once had, I would seek out the very best contractor I could. If I gave the contractor a fulls set of blueprints for the new home with details about every room, the full basement, main floor and upper floor along with all the features I wanted and he assured me about 100 times that he was fully capable of building the home as well or better then I asked for, I would have been excited.

Next he tells me all about the wonderful curved driveway made to shed water for my new home. And the line of beautiful trees that will give shade in summer, block snow and wind in winter and the way he will stagger them for best effect so that I can enjoy for my whole life in my new home. Next he then tells me all about how good he is at making a wonderful productive garden for my new home. And then he tells me about his new design for a beautiful swimming pool in the yard that is just a work of art, which will make my New Home even nicer.

Over 3-1/2 years later all the wonderful things he promised me he's do IN ADDITION to building the New Home are all done---- and all are good with some being even better then I asked for.

BUT...............HE REFUSED TO BUILD THE NEW HOME! No work at all. Not even any ground breaking.

So all the wonderful things he's made would be great for someone who could live in a home they surrounded, but there is NO HOME built.

And when asking about the home he ignore the questions. He staunchly refuses to build it and shifts the blame to others IN HIS OWN CREW when asked why nothing is done. So all the wonderful features are going to be of no value at all--------- because there is NO HOME to live in.

I and a few million others hired Donald Trump to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

The Swamp Creatures made the swamp and so it cannot be drained while there are still there, and still in charge, and still controlling all aspects of maintaining of that swamp, and will be AFTER Mr Trump is not our president anymore, weather in a few months of 4 more years. But the truth is that you can't do any good for those that live here if you leave all those traitors in power who want to destroy our home. And when asked why, we get either nothing at all, or the excuse that someone UNDER HIS COMMAND didn't do what they were told (which is exceedingly poor leadership and an idiotic excuse.)

Sure, we all wanted all the good things he's done and to his great credit, he has done much of what he said he's do. But NONE of it will last more then 1 year after he's gone because ALL the top-tier Swamp Creatures are sill alive and well, and have now learned from their mistakes so they can commit high treason with more security next time, and bring the USA to desolation, which is and has ALWAYS been the plan. A destruction of the Bill of Rights and a total Communist take-over. It's open war now, and NOTHING is being done to put an ax to the root.

Mr trump has done NOTHING about his 1st, and by far most important promise. To drain the swamp. In fact in some ways (like the Covid farce) he's going along with them, and helping them to destroy this nation.

Draining the swamp means arrests and convictions and it means execution for many (if not most) of those at the very top of the Dem/Comm party, and all those that have been proven to be in alliance with powers hostel to our nation and our Constitution.

But not only are many of the Swamp Creature safe and sound, many are still in the employment of Government. We have NO SAFE Home to live in, so all the additional promises are worthless over the time of about 5 years maximum, and maybe a lot less then that. (Seen any news about riots. vandalism, violence and open calls for the destruction of our Republic lately............beside .....maybe...... 5 times a day..???..) The good Mr Trump had overseen will be undone faster then they were done, and after next time we'll not regain any of the powers or rights we lost. Not ever!!!

High treason MUST be addressed and charged as such, and those people engaging in it must be shown there is no safe place to go, today, tomorrow or ever. Swamps creatures made the swamp and they are all still there, if not openly then behind the seen. They must be brought to justice and the hunt for them must be ruthless. If it's not there is NO reason for them to ever stop, and less reason for others not to follow in their foot steps. Crime NEVER decreases until being a criminal is more dangerous then being it's victim. TREASON MUST BE MADE SUPER DANGEROUS!!!

I give Trump credit in many ways, but the THE job, (actually the ONLY job) was to drain the swamp,--------- like the contractor was to build the home. If the swamp is drained the other problems would mostly go away all by themselves.

I don't care if the yard looks nice and the garden is great, and the swimming pool is wonderful and the tree line is beautiful ---------- IF I CAN'T LIVE THERE --- BECAUSE ITS TOO DANGEROUS TO TRY!!!!!

If he won't do THE job we hired him to do he may be soon hearing the words "Your Fired". I doubt the next person will be any better either, and will most likely be worse.

Anyone that has a way to do so, please send this letter to Mr Trump ASAP.

What swamp creature are you considering to be top level?
Also, to kill a tree permanently you first have to take out the roots.
And, then you have the population to worry about. You arrest some of these clowns without most people knowing who they are or what they did and the whole damn building will come crumbling down around you. Optics has to be first. The movie we have all had playing in our heads that was implanted by the DS as to how this needs to go, does not work. Just ask Reagan and JFK for starters. Why would you want to keep doing the same thing over and over getting bad results, but thinking this time the results will be different?
The swamp is not just in this country. Now add to that these swamp creatures feed off of our children. Seems like the first order of business should be to cut off their food supply and that is exactly what is happening.
I understand we want it done our way and we want it now. But, that has never worked in the past and I can't see it working now.

Whip #15072065 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Italy following Britain's lead...

https://wearethene.ws/notable/124052

Whip #15072142 07/22/20
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Apparently Stevie hasn't had a bowel movement in some time...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
...What are you going to do when the Deep State steals the 2020 election and all this goes away...

I'm not asking. It'll be fun to watch you try to walk all this sh*t back when President Trump easily wins re-election.

I pray every day that you are correct, but I'm about as sure as one can be that this election will be stolen.

That's why the fake pols show Biden in the lead, so when he wins, it will not be considered an upset or fraudulent.

Whip #15072295 07/22/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Apparently Stevie hasn't had a bowel movement in some time...

Actually I have, just had surgery and was put on stool softeners and laxatives. Fun times.

Whip #15072730 07/22/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15072788 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15072816 07/22/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 557 of 2,280 1 2 555 556 557 558 559 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,792
Posts18,516,087
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.