Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oahu has the gun laws of Chicago, the homeless problem of San Fran, the prices of NYC, and the population of Tokyo (Honolulu street signs are in English and Japanese, honest.) The other islands have fewer homeless camps, but all the other stuff. Hawaii is truly a tropical paradise - that liberals have ruined.

Oh, and there are no more pineapple or sugar cane operations. All gone. Still a surprising number of cattle ranches, all locked up by a few families.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing wrong with the islands that a large tsunami wouldn’t fix.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Welfare Island....
No thanks....

Might tip over like Guam.....

Watched enough Dog the Bounty Hunter to confirm the place sucks...
Seems like half the high rise buildings and homes are welfare housing.
I have built better hooches worldwide than some of them squatter shacks on the show also.

Seems like alot of lowlife scum live their for the most part.

Thanks Dog for the show and reminding millions watching it where our tax dollars go.......

Last edited by renegade50; 07/31/20.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
JMO...
I think the Japanese go their mostly to take pictures of Pearl Harbor.
As some sort of " victory" thing in their noggins....
And they think their pictures are some sort of remembrance/ honor to the Japanese spy,s on the Island leading up to pearl harbor.

IMO
Their oughta be Mock ups of Little Boy and Fat Man by the tour bus
Picture stop areas.
Just as a Reminder for their little thing they got going on in their minds while taking pics of pearl harbor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to say that is not the impression I got there a few years ago. The Pearl Harbor Museum is in fact very well done, not discriminatory against the Japanese, and the movie presentation simply laid out the facts with no bias. Not one Japanese person in the audience seemed to be anything but respectful and subdued by it all.

That also held for the tour of the Missouri, during which the details of the kamakazi pilot's death and naval burial were described in a straightforward and honorable way.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One person in congress said islands can flip if over populate on one side too much. Be careful.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
One person in congress said islands can flip if over populate on one side too much. Be careful.

Hank Johnson?

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have to say that is not the impression I got there a few years ago. The Pearl Harbor Museum is in fact very well done, not discriminatory against the Japanese, and the movie presentation simply laid out the facts with no bias. Not one Japanese person in the audience seemed to be anything but respectful and subdued by it all.

That also held for the tour of the Missouri, during which the details of the kamakazi pilot's death and naval burial were described in a straightforward and honorable way.

Also my experience.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Lived on Oahu for a little over 3 years.

If you have school age children, don't do it.

++++++++!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Oahu has the gun laws of Chicago, the homeless problem of San Fran, the prices of NYC, and the population of Tokyo (Honolulu street signs are in English and Japanese, honest.) The other islands have fewer homeless camps, but all the other stuff. Hawaii is truly a tropical paradise - that liberals have ruined.

Oh, and there are no more pineapple or sugar cane operations. All gone. Still a surprising number of cattle ranches, all locked up by a few families.

I have seen huge pineapple plantations on Oahu and the big island.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's absolutely amazing to me, all these useless opinions about whether to live there or not from people who have never lived there and don't know jackshit about owning a firearm there. I only spent a month there and don't think I know jackshit, either.

OP, I suggest you talk to some howlie like my high school bud who has lived there for over 40 years. He's on Kauai, though.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Hank Johnson?

Yup...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by renegade50
JMO...
I think the Japanese go their mostly to take pictures of Pearl Harbor.
As some sort of " victory" thing in their noggins....
And they think their pictures are some sort of remembrance/ honor to the Japanese spy,s on the Island leading up to pearl harbor.

IMO
Their oughta be Mock ups of Little Boy and Fat Man by the tour bus
Picture stop areas.
Just as a Reminder for their little thing they got going on in their minds while taking pics of pearl harbor.

You ever been at the place, or are you just spewing horsesheet fantasy pseudo patriotism? I've solemnly stood above the Arizona and wept over countrymen lost as a result of a despicable, unforgivable sneak attack. With but a sample of one I can tell you that not a single Japanese national there watching oil bubbling to the surface from the depths below displayed anything but regret, sorrow, reverence and shame. They go to take triumphant pics of the devastation and death their forefathers wrought, do they? Bunch o' farkin booshat, dude.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
LAst year, My wife and I were looking at a HAwaii vacation, and I figured I'd get some hunting in, Maybe Mouflan, and maybe Axis Deer (?) THe "hunt" prices were fairly high (dily rates and trophy fees) and the animals are hunted on different islands - here's the point: Each ISLAND you have to register your firearms with local police so they can decide if you're allowed to maintain possession or not.

I think that's why there's more bow/ cross bow, black powder hunting than centerfire rifle hunting. Also, the island where the mouflan are, they government was trying to eradicate them - that's what I was told by the guide(s) I was talking to.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
'So as I understand it you've never stepped foot on any of the Hawaiian islands but know everything there is to know about the history and culture and people because you took in a few episodes of Donk the Bounty Schmucker? Cracka please you gotta' do better than that. Ay yo Slum you need to school your boy some. He be makin' you TN cats sound dumber than JamesJr and his crew.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love Oahu, and the other islands,

For about a 2 week stretch in the middle of winter,

Don't know that I could live there.

Guns and Hunting? very little of either available there.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Tell her to look elsewhere, it's the land of the lazy dopehead .gov in the mailbox, liberal, sand filled chithole, taxed to death, extreme high cost of living, nothing to hunt, state gov full of commies, I'd rather take my chances in hell.

Not moving or going anywhere I cant shoot something for the table!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Captain Cook found it unfriendly to tourists.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing to hunt?

Columbia blacktail, moufalon, axis deer, feral goats, feral sheep, pigs, wild cattle (Vancouver bulls), turkey, pheasant.

No guns?

There are gun clubs and gun stores (been to a couple).

As almost all animals hunted are feral, the seasons are fairly broad, so lots of opportunity on State and private land.

Is it like the mainland? No, but that is part of the attraction, great weather, great beaches, arguably English speaking, relatively low crime (mind your Ps and Qs and you don't have to fear for your life as a tourist), not harassed on the beach by some peasant trying to sell you straw hats.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Biggest issue is funding a commie government by living, working or vacationing there, the same POS government that whipped together a fake birth certificate for the worst usurper muzzie pos the world has ever known, one barry soetoro!

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 61 invisible), 17,632 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,936
Posts18,539,242
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.