Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Valsdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't met the man yet.

I may not agree with things he posts/has posted, but as a Constitutionalist at heart, I believe he has the right to post them here.

So, no kicks from me.

I have a couple of friends/acquaintances that know him though, both privately and professionally and they mostly say he's treated them well.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hitting all around at work.
Have to fill a questionnaire every day before they let you in, then they do a temp scan.
Anybody that gets it, has to tell HR who they've been around for more than 15 mins (at one stretch) within 6 ft.

Now, I think, if HR sends you home you get 10 days out paid, for quarantine. If you test positive then you still get the 2 weeks paid, but if
not well (test neg) after, then you gotta burn sick leave.

If you answer "yes" to any of the questionnaire ones, then you can't come in (HR contact you) and I think that's unpaid time off, til you get tested neg.

So............it's Friday, wonder how many will answer "yes" to get the day off, test Sat., get results Sun or Mon........,make it a 3 or 4 day weekend.
Unpaid, but could use Vac time, or if one has a sugar momma, just not even worry about it.

You know folks are doing it.

Person beside me went out Monday w it. Positive test Tues. Was sickish Fri/Sat too, but claimed "allergies".
Stupid, I avoided em for the most part so may be OK.

I still see folks not wearing masks correctly, when mandated, at work. Its a fuggin' joke. Better now, but for the first 2 months back a fuggin joke.
Of course now mgmnt is all crappy if you don't wear sleeves or other minor stuff....................but there still are people not wearing masks correctly off and on within the plant.

And most of them are tan.

Go figure.

Went to store down the street, mandatory masks. 75% of the customers not wearing masks. Most of em white too.
And I bet most were democrats.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (163bc, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.