-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the people chasing cures are as stupid as everyone else. This thing has had full run in the 3rd world, about 2 billion of which have no plumbing or power meaning they cant lock down properly. If they dont access highly communal water sources and fresh markets, they die in 72 hours. With a 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate we should have 80 million bodies by now, but its tracking about the same death rate as diaorhea illnesses in these areas. We torched our economies over a virus that even in unrestricted transmission is tracking about 6th place for actual things to die of. Greatest bungle in history and they got it across the line because 1st worlders are so far removed from basic math abiility, geography and common sense. And we will be paying for it for generations.

When this is over, and your grandkids who will never be able to afford a house, ask you what you were doing back in 2020, you will answer" Well Son I was hiding under the bed wearing a dust mask when they torched your future".

GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
trump is a better scientist than the scientists

he receives information and distills it down to something he believes is likely, then states it, and is attacked for it. HCQ is one example. this has happened more than once, where he was eventually proven correct

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
The dosing (HCQ) that was harming some patients was a massive 2400 mg dose.

Dosing is recommended at 200mg 2x daily for the first 5 days, early onset of symtoms
5 days of Azithromycin
5 days of 50mg zinc

For prophy, 200 mg once a day for 5 days to get a level built, then some say ONE 200 mg table once a week, or some I’ve learned recommend 200 mg every other day.

The quinine you can order online is just like the original, powdered Cinchona tree bark and the tablets are 800 milligrams. Takes one of them to equal 200 milligrams of HCQ since the synthetic quinine is stronger. Been taking it just like your saying for 5 months.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by BeanMan
[quote=victoro]The CDC is a private non-profit company that's funded by big pharma, our federal gov. and globalists like Bill Gates. The CDC is in the drug business and NOT the healthcare business. Remember when Fauci was pushing the $1200 a dose drug Rem........ (don't remember the name)? The Federal Gov. owns the patent on that drug and Fauci is listed as one of the researchers. Don't ask me for a source because I don't remember. I found this information by doing patent search for the drug Rem.........

Victoro; CDC is a public entity run by the Federal Government...funded by taxpayer dollars not big pharma...just in case you were interested in the truth...

[/quote

Where did you get that information? Wikipedia?

What about these CDC contributors? See any drug companies listed?

https://www.cdcfoundation.org/partner-list/corporations

I worked for CDC my first couple years out of College years ago. First hand knowledge Trumps.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by BeanMan
[quote=victoro]The CDC is a private non-profit company that's funded by big pharma, our federal gov. and globalists like Bill Gates. The CDC is in the drug business and NOT the healthcare business. Remember when Fauci was pushing the $1200 a dose drug Rem........ (don't remember the name)? The Federal Gov. owns the patent on that drug and Fauci is listed as one of the researchers. Don't ask me for a source because I don't remember. I found this information by doing patent search for the drug Rem.........

Victoro; CDC is a public entity run by the Federal Government...funded by taxpayer dollars not big pharma...just in case you were interested in the truth...

[/quote

Where did you get that information? Wikipedia?

What about these CDC contributors? See any drug companies listed?

https://www.cdcfoundation.org/partner-list/corporations

Read your link very closely???

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.
Linking to a non-federal website does not constitute an endorsement by CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the website.
You will be subject to the destination website's privacy policy when you follow the link.
CDC is not responsible for Section 508 compliance (accessibility) on other federal or private website.
For more information on CDC's web notification policies, see Website Disclaimers”.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (163bc, 257_X_50, 160user, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 17 invisible), 1,839 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,113
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.