Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Can hardly believe it. Bet the vote had something to do with the BLM protesters showing up at a council member's house.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...blm-rejects-police-defunding/ar-BB17ChqL

A majority of Seattle’s City Council on Wednesday voted down a proposal to slash the police department’s remaining 2020 budget by 50 percent.

The vote by the budget committee—which came one day after the city’s mayor and police chief held a press conference to criticize the proposal—was a setback for Black Lives Matter and anti-police brutality advocates who’ve pushed to defund departments across the U.S. and reallocate funds to community services, including housing and youth programs.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Gonna be some doxxing now...

Hell hath no fury like a liberal denied.

No really... but trying to inspire some Seattle tattoo artists.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They know they pushed this too far.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BLM and Antifa have done themselves no favors. What people say publicly about support is drastically different than when they are off the record.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 280shooter
BLM and Antifa have done themselves no favors. What people say publicly about support is drastically different than when they are off the record.

correct

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Our liberal governor is going to be facing a law and order sheriff in the general election.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody woke up.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
No, Seattle is still working on 50% of their brain cells. He an Durkan are holding hand and skipping down the yellow brick road. Just look at the number of votes he's gotten so far.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Mustang0818
No, Seattle is still working on 50% of their brain cells. He an Durkan are holding hand and skipping down the yellow brick road. Just look at the number of votes he's gotten so far.

True, but 48% of the voters in the primary were for someone else. I think it's going to be close in Nov, it's all going to depend on Culp getting the message out.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah....they’re going with “only” a 30 or 40% cut. Lol.

Half of zero is....zero.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This stuff is going to backfire on the Left.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump got 5% of the vote in Seattle in 2016.
Seattle is as nutty as the Star Wars bar scene.

The median voter in WA state is still very liberal. We get gun control after gun control shoved down our throats via the initiative process.
We have Sound Transit voted in, that is $1.6B/year to make commuting worse with a toy train that steals car lanes.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was one who didn't vote for Culp. I voted Eyeman just because I had bet the Seattle crowd would be more into him. I really like Culp, but I didn't think he had a chance.

I'd take big bird right now to get rid of inslee.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by high_country_
I was one who didn't vote for Culp. I voted Eyeman just because I had bet the Seattle crowd would be more into him. I really like Culp, but I didn't think he had a chance.

No disrespect but I seriously see no logic in this at all. There are two types of people in Seattle right now. People who have given a blood oath to Satan to vote for the Democrat. And people who are sick of the chaos and want law and order. There is no mushy middle in that city. And Culp IS THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE. A vote for anyone else is splitting the non Democrat vote and possibly giving the election to that piece of garbage Islee. This is not a normal election. It's very binery and the electorate in that city are not diverse right now. It's a primal decision for them. It's either loyalty to the Democrat candidate or loyalty to the safety of their family and livelihoods. And the latter has an obvious candidate.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's a video of folks pushing protestors back from the Seattle Police Chief's residence. Armed neighbors Shoulda formed 2 lines and guided the protesters right on in.

"You can't go anywhere else, but you can do whatever you want to the chief, mayor, and city council members". Step one toe outta line beyond their places and you receive additional unhealthy orifacies.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hell, at least one of the city council members was caught on camera rioting! She should be shot for sedition.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They didn’t grow half a brain cell, they merely listened to the other half of their one brain cell and realized they are chickenshit cock suckers. They are too cowardly to stand for anything and too helpless to stand against anyone. They are the ones that need the protection of their security force.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by high_country_

No disrespect but I seriously see no logic in this at all. There are two types of people in Seattle right now. People who have given a blood oath to Satan to vote for the Democrat. And people who are sick of the chaos and want law and order. There is no mushy middle in that city. And Culp IS THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE. A vote for anyone else is splitting the non Democrat vote and possibly giving the election to that piece of garbage Islee. This is not a normal election. It's very binery and the electorate in that city are not diverse right now. It's a primal decision for them. It's either loyalty to the Democrat candidate or loyalty to the safety of their family and livelihoods. And the latter has an obvious candidate.

I'm quite familiar with Culp, he's in the neighbor county and I like what he ran on, but I never dreamed he'd have the steam he did. Eyeman is state famous for saving money and I bet that he'd be the favorite.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They have proven themselves liars, shameless panderers, and now, unprincipled cowards. Next they'll be admitting to diddling the local pet population,

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or did they just copy Minnesota?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, B52RadarNav, 35, 9 invisible), 1,410 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,251
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.