Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If God didnt want us to have plastics and pollute the planet with em.
He woulda have never provided the material or know how for us to make and use it.
The plastics came from gods creation of earth from oil in the ground.
So the plastics are being returned to earth and all God created on it in Gods grand way of doing things.

It's God will.

Aint that how thumpers see it???

LOL!!!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
True that the biggest by far polluters are china and india.
The Obama nation started a war on coal here, which has scrubbers and although dirty, was far cleaner than china. Plastics are bad all over, but yes china and india with their populations and no industry standards are certainly not like Texas was when I was there.

It's hard to say how it affects our bodies, but the chemicals from simply wrapped food in the microwave and freezers out leaches estrogen mimickers.
Cancer and hormonal imbalance is a whole lot worse than when I was a kid. That's a big reason according to the environmental scientists.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
It's a different world today.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The majority of the pieces turned out to be synthetic microfibers that are used in clothing

Anyone wear that polyester clothing? Nylon? Those recycled "fleece" products made from plastic bottles, thinking that you're doing a good thing?

Then you wash them when they get dirty, right? Maybe dry them in the dryer? Ever look at your lint trap? Ever look where your drier vent empties out? There some dust bunnies around there?

Ever wonder how much "lint" is going down the drain with the wash water when the tub empties? Are you on city sewer? Where does their effluent end up? Their dried solids?

The big pieces of plastic are a concern for sure, those mylar balloons and water bottles and WalMart shopping bags like this one found 30+ miles from the nearest paved road and a couple of miles maybe from the two track I drove in on

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There was even the remnants of a blue tarp out there:

And here's some miscellaneous stuff found while walking around in the "woods", not a wilderness area like in the article, but nowhere near residences etc:

Them plastics sure serve our needs well, maybe too well? And their remains will be around long after we're gone.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
He woulda have never provided the material or know how for us to make and use it.
So the plastics are being returned to earth and all God created on it in Gods grand way of doing things.

It's God will.

LOL!!!

We Christians believe that God gave us a command to use His creation responsibly. When CHRISTIAN principles are followed, there is food, there's beauty, the waste has its place.

On the other hand, you see the fruit of atheism and hedonistic religion and there's starvation, filth and disease rampant, more polution than ANYWHERE ELSE in the world. The obvious examples are communist/Godless China and heathen India that worships demons everywhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder how much of that is wabigoon’s empty RoundUp jugs.

laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That picture is disgusting, RC. Americans know better, yet it's our fault?
As for microplastics harming kidneys, that's if you don't filter your water. Brita can help.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I can't find it on youtube, in 65 they played Everything's going be plastic by, and by.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Coors light is cold filered

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It's God will.

LOL!!!

We Christians believe that God gave us a command to use His creation responsibly. When CHRISTIAN principles are followed, there is food, there's beauty, the waste has its place.

On the other hand, you see the fruit of atheism and hedonistic religion and there's starvation, filth and disease rampant, more polution than ANYWHERE ELSE in the world. The obvious examples are communist/Godless China and heathen India that worships demons everywhere.

But they are all gods children too right???
They just aint seen the true God yet right???
Can they be saved if a church group sponsers em to come live here in the usa on my tax dollars????

LOL!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's God will.

LOL!!!

Can they be saved if a church group sponsers em to come live here in the usa on my tax dollars????

LOL!!!!

NO.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
In Texas the Walmart bag is the state bird, it both roosts and nests on barbed wire fences, they are astoundly properliftic !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
In Texas the Walmart bag is the state bird, it both roosts and nests on barbed wire fences, they are astoundly properliftic !

Wow, sorry to hear that.
One thing that impressed me when I spent a summer there many ago, was how clean it was.
It didn't.atter what city or road, I rarely saw a beer can.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I can't understand the phenomenon of blaming
things for the effed up messes that are made
by human hands.
Plastic bags are NOT a problem.
Drinking straws are NOT a problem.
Plastic six pack holders are NOT a problem.
Guns are NOT a problem.
Thoughtless Lazy people ARE the problem.

If they'd prosecute and punish these " minor "
and " victimless " crimes, they'd think twice
about throwing stuff down.
If you're having to wear an orange jumpsuit
while picking up trash 6 days a week for a
year, you might not want to litter anymore.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The light bags are made with cornstarch? The should rot away in short order?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's God will.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

Good question renegade50.
The answer is no, a church does not save.
A man woman or child can get saved right where they are in the comfort if their home right now.

The Bible calls them the children of men. I'll explain.
We're all born with a major need. When we become adults, God holds all men accountable for their decision on where they choose to be forever.
Just like us Americans, they must realize that they are condemned to hell....Why?
Answer:
1st, We are all bad compared to God's standard of perfection...Jesus the Son.
"For the wages of sin is death.". Romans 6
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.". Rev. 20
"... idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.". . Revelation 21:8
Anybody who so much as told a lie is condemned.

2. Our good works are never good enough. We can't so much as pay for one sin no matter how good we think we are.
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2
God thinks that your good deeds are like filthy rags.
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags...." Isaiah 64
He does not want our rags. He already paid for this Gift.

3. Notice that salvation was a what???
...A gift.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Rom.6

4. It takes a sinless Sacrifice to make them/you right with God.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ...He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." -Jesus

5. The gift is free to you, but was the most valuable cost to God. This is how to get it.
The Indians must turn from faith in their idols/false gods to making Jesus,( The true God), the Object of their faith. Otherwise they will remain condemned.
We must quit trusting our filthy, worthless "good" works which canNOT get us to heaven.
Make Christ The Savior, the Object of your trust, (believe), to save you from hell.
When someone does that, they are adopted into the family and are His child from that point on. When you sin after that, He may discipline you as a father does to his boy. It hurts for sure...here on earth. But, you will never be kicked out of the family . Never cast into hell. He will never leave you, and you WILL be GOD's child from then on.

Why not get saved Now? It's effortless. Jesus did the hard part by suffering the pubishment that you deserve when He was tortured on the cross. He came back to life the third day that you may have everlasting life as His free gift to you. Take that gift He offers by asking God now.

"Dear God, I don't deserve to go to heaven. I've done much wrong against You. Instead of destroying me, You offer love. You sent Your perfect Son Jesus to suffer on my behalf, so I don't have to suffer in hell. Please save me according to Your promises, because He suffered for me....was buried, and came back to life.....that I may live forever too. Thank you for that gift Lord.
Amen"

Please PM when you pray this . ☕ 🙂 👍

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Microplastics sounds eerily similar to airborne droplets.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Renegade50

The worst litterbug, everything goes right out the window, water bottles, that plastic wrap on a brand spankin new 20 of pall malls, butts, mcdonald’s bags full of trash. How threw some plastic 9x18 trays and cartons in a creek after we shot up a guy’s no trespassing signs.

He left a pile of about 300 shotgun hulls and 13,14 doves on a guy’s land that let us hunt there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Liberals always try to regulate us (US) for crap that china and india do

That who race to regulate R-12 and 22, blame them. All this smokestack drama and retrofit we do....shîthole countries??? Where is Erin Brockabitch??

Idiot...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,444 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,412
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.