Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dingo

It looks like just another feral that thinks wearing a mask in public doesn't apply to her. Most Victorians do the right thing but there are a few that think rules & regulations don't apply to them

First up, since when do coppers go about throttling people with impunity.

And she has a nice arse.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Turns out that part of Victoria is in quarantine and lock-down. She couldn't explain what she was doing outside - selling drugs maybe?

I suspect her initial response to the copper's question might have been less than civil.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 08/11/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Turns out that part of Victoria is in quarantine and lock-down. She couldn't explain what she was doing outside - selling drugs maybe?

I suspect her initial response to the copper's question might have been less than civil.

She may well have deserved what she got, but the video is still not a good look for the cop. He'd have to be in trouble regardless of having justification.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So introduce her to taser and arrest her, no need to choke and manhandle her.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/11/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

She may well have deserved what she got, but the video is still not a good look for the cop. He'd have to be in trouble regardless of having justification.

No, he won't.

Remember that "Victorian" bit we were talking about.

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT

No, he won't.

Remember that "Victorian" bit we were talking about.

Probably depends on how far she takes it. If she takes no further action, it'll blow over quickly.

But if she goes to the media, gets a lawyer, complains to the ombudsmen, etc, there will be trouble for the cop.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Which sock puppet is Happy Camper?

Paddler has been quiet, and so has Jeffobma. Any guesses?

Matter of fact, JeffObama hasn't posted under this name since April, and Happy Camper shows up in June. Hmmmm.

Jeff Obongo would be my first bet. The poor retard is still hoping for the Mueller investigation to implicate Trump. One of the many effects of smoking Marijuana at an early age and continuing to do so.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by hatari
Which sock puppet is Happy Camper?

Paddler has been quiet, and so has Jeffobma. Any guesses?

Matter of fact, JeffObama hasn't posted under this name since April, and Happy Camper shows up in June. Hmmmm.

Jeff Obongo would be my first bet. The poor retard is still hoping for the Mueller investigation to implicate Trump. One of the many effects of smoking Marijuana at an early age and continuing to do so.

Oldelkhunter,

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

If your alias is an indication of your age, then you will likely face my Savior as your Judge sooner than you hope. There is your personal message from Him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Oakster
Take the guns from a society and they get a little brazen in their abuse.

so you are saying if it happened in US and it has many times you can just simply shoot the cops then go home?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interested to see what sparked the incident. Stupid Human Tricks or Stupid LEO Tricks? Context is important.

As for the p! ss-poor technique used to control the subject...not so worried if gal was a danger or a felon or some such. Keeping a lid on rabble is not a pretty sight.

OTOH...

If mask/lockdown-related or generalized JBTery, too bad the locals didn't come out and give the uniforms the murdering they would then deserve. Baseball bats, cricket bats, hatchets, whatever it takes to transform into pate or chum and let stray dogs clean them up.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ERK
If she was acting like that just prior to what we saw she needed her ass beat. Not because of a mask but her attitude. Edk

any "man" that thinks she deserved that is a coward hiding behind women cops dresses.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
they probably have to be because the woman down yonder are probably tougher than the men anywhere else.

that woman has more courage then the big mouth blowhard american gun owners the most heavily armed people in world history who are allowing the country to be taken over by blacks and communists without firing a shot cause they worship cops

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
That male cop was a wimp. Why was he choking her? And he could not manage to cuff up a 135 pound girl.

And that female cop. Her partner had his hands full and could not cuff the suspect, and she did nothing to help. Just stood there for 5 minutes and watched.
I have noticed that with a lot of the female American cops, they have the uniform, they get paid, and at the scene they stand around and watch.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It looks like just another feral that thinks wearing a mask in public doesn't apply to her. Most Victorians do the right thing but there are a few that think rules & regulations don't apply to them

First up, since when do coppers go about throttling people with impunity.

And she has a nice arse.

Are you suggesting he grabbed the wrong end??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Freedom is something instilled in every human heart from God. Even that person enslaved in some deep dark hole yearns for it but in reality may never see it. It bothers me to see anyone mistreat another person. I watch videos like this and always wonder how much is what I think it is. I have no way of knowing. Do I trust someone like Alex Jones? He sometimes seems like a kook but he has hit the nail on the head at times too. Then what about the cops here in question? Are they good decent people trying to do a job and are exercising professionalism in doing so, it does not appear so.

If I were being tended to by an officer and that person did the job they were supposed to do I'd not give them any trouble. I go out of my way to obey the law and respect those that are enforcing it. I try to be helpful as well. Now suppose all of a sudden I am in a choke hold. Do I just try to not fight and hope things turn favorably pretty quick? But in my mind I know I've done nothing wrong, nothing. The urge to fight is hard to suppress.

I have many close friends that are or have been LEOs and trust every one of them as much as any person on earth. I've encountered 4 that were on the wrong side of the bars too. They make it hard for my friends that are truly there to protect and serve.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Freedom is something instilled in every human heart from God. Even that person enslaved in some deep dark hole yearns for it but in reality may never see it. It bothers me to see anyone mistreat another person. I watch videos like this and always wonder how much is what I think it is. I have no way of knowing. Do I trust someone like Alex Jones? He sometimes seems like a kook but he has hit the nail on the head at times too. Then what about the cops here in question? Are they good decent people trying to do a job and are exercising professionalism in doing so, it does not appear so.

If I were being tended to by an officer and that person did the job they were supposed to do I'd not give them any trouble. I go out of my way to obey the law and respect those that are enforcing it. I try to be helpful as well. Now suppose all of a sudden I am in a choke hold. Do I just try to not fight and hope things turn favorably pretty quick? But in my mind I know I've done nothing wrong, nothing. The urge to fight is hard to suppress.

I have many close friends that are or have been LEOs and trust every one of them as much as any person on earth. I've encountered 4 that were on the wrong side of the bars too. They make it hard for my friends that are truly there to protect and serve.

That's horseshit. Only those of white European ancestry have ever called freedom a value. Only whites of European ancestry have enshrined freedom within law.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Jim1611

That's horseshit. Only those of white European ancestry have ever called freedom a value. Only whites of European ancestry have enshrined freedom within law.

I didn't say other countries have enshrined freedom into law. I'm saying people all over the world from the beginning of time has desired it. Just look at what ancient Sparta fought against when the Persians tried invading Greece.

Last edited by Jim1611; 08/11/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So if Vic gov. says they are going to microchip
& track everyone under the guise 'covid safety'
you suggest people comply like dumb sheep..

That way LE can just scan you like
a stray dog.. 😂

You can find these sorts of cops in
just about any city in the world....

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

so you are saying if it happened in US and it has many times you can just simply shoot the cops then go home?

At some point, it MUST happen.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

At some point, it MUST happen.

When? There's a lot of fearful and angry talk but it doesn't seem to happen - why?

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 08/11/20.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,431
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.