Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I worked my ass off for 56 years to go from a ground cloth with a sleeping bag to a white truck to pull my white trailer to 5.3 acres in the mountains I bought with some of the money I Worked for to carve out a family camping spot. This one. It doesn't have a sewer hook up, electricity ( except from my generator), TV, Wi-Fi, cell service, or ethnic diversity. It lies between two of my favorite fishing lakes and within 20 minutes of each. We use an outhouse, and we haul water from a nearby spring. It's kind of a hybrid of luxury and old school up there. I got a great price on the trailer from a good friend, or I would have never been able to afford one.

My "white privilege" was Earned by years of 40-80 hour work-weeks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by bcp
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Every air mattress I've ever had would leak and be flat by morning.

There's a little rodent that lives in camp sites. Someone even wrote a musical piece about it.

Deflator Mouse

Bruce

Best post of the monthgrin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by windridge
I worked my ass off for 56 years to go from a ground cloth with a sleeping bag to a white truck to pull my white trailer to 5.3 acres in the mountains I bought with some of the money I Worked for to carve out a family camping spot. This one. It doesn't have a sewer hook up, electricity ( except from my generator), TV, Wi-Fi, cell service, or ethnic diversity. It lies between two of my favorite fishing lakes and within 20 minutes of each. We use an outhouse, and we haul water from a nearby spring. It's kind of a hybrid of luxury and old school up there. I got a great price on the trailer from a good friend, or I would have never been able to afford one.

A white fifth-wheel with slide-outs pulled by a white truck is definitely White Supremacist. As is working at a steady job for long hours and long decades! What a racist!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
For my next camping adventure I just booked a room here...

Does that make me an exclusionary racist?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
When I was a kid in my early teens, my kid brother and I and half a dozen of our friends would take off to the woods as soon as school let out. We had tents and jungle hammocks, fishing tackle, hatchets, #1 longspring traps, all the necessities. We'd had several spots within a mile or two of town where we'd set up for a few days at a time before rotating around to one of the other locations. We'd eat fish and frogs, slip into gardens in the middle of the night for a few ears of corn... every few days stop by home for some "supplies" and to leave a note for the parents as to where we would be. Nobody cared, nobody worried about us in those days. When we got into our older teens, 15, 16, we started camping on islands in the river, on both sides of the border. Sometimes beer and/or whiskey was involved. Great times.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by windridge

Now that’s camping! I don’t care for campgrounds. They are glorified trailer parks on the lake in my opinion.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Isn’t that implying that AAs are all poor?

I can’t keep up; wasn’t that not ok like 5 minutes ago??

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I prefer national forests to national parks as they are usually less abused and have fewer amenities.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (222ND, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,515
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.