Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 673
I don't get the "she's a woman of color" what color? She don't look black, they just want her to be seen as black.

As usual the campfire is days ahead of the curve. You are correct, identifying as Black isn't going to cut it. KH’s behavior is going to alienate the real African Black vote. Are you Black enough?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Harris may not be considered black by actual blacks but she doesn’t need to be, she’s mixed enough to draw the white liberals that wet themselves over the diversity card.

Actual blacks don’t care if Joe’s a racist or not, they vote for who is going to sign their welfare checks. There was no bigger racist than Lyndon Johnson and they rushed out to vote for him.

Anyone that thinks Trump is a shoo in to win has their head in the sand and is ignoring the demographics of the country.

Like that demographic would've voted for Trump any way. The dems will lose black voters, women voters, and Bernie bros over picking Harris.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Harris may not be considered black by actual blacks but she doesn’t need to be, she’s mixed enough to draw the white liberals that wet themselves over the diversity card.

Actual blacks don’t care if Joe’s a racist or not, they vote for who is going to sign their welfare checks. There was no bigger racist than Lyndon Johnson and they rushed out to vote for him.

Anyone that thinks Trump is a shoo in to win has their head in the sand and is ignoring the demographics of the country.

White liberals were voting Biden regardless.

Actual blacks came out in droves for Obama but they didn’t for Hillary, they won’t for Biden, and they sure as fugk aren’t going to beat feet to vote for Kamal Fugking Harris.

When people talk about Johnson being racist that is all hindsight. That wasn’t on display when he was getting votes.

Paying attention to the demographics is what tells me he’s going to win. Again.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Like that demographic would've voted for Trump any way. The dems will lose black voters, women voters, and Bernie bros over picking Harris.

Yep.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by 673
I don't get the "she's a woman of color" what color? She don't look black, they just want her to be seen as black.

As usual the campfire is days ahead of the curve. You are correct, identifying as Black isn't going to cut it. KH’s behavior is going to alienate the real African Black vote. Are you Black enough?

Black Americans do not vote for prosecutors.

Period.

It’s one of the reasons I love them. LOL

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The analysis on this site is just amazing. The news media could just write copy off it. I'm feeling a little slow, but I'll catch up.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by TBREW401
She is NOT a woman of color

Isn't she mixed race, 1/2 Jamaican and 1/2 Indian?

Just like BHO was 1/2 Kenyan and 1/2 White American.

yes she is and one guy said she is not black but jamaican. hahah afreakans were brought to jamaica to work

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This positivity can not ever come to pass that the it becomes President. This would be worse than obama and destroy the USA over night. She was picked by one of the soros sons.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 673

Period.

blacks vote for people that hate whites. there are plenty of whites that hate whites so they would vote for them. Somalia Harris beat out Susan "Wild Brown" Rice who I thought joe hidin would pick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is mixed race, 1/2 Jamaican and 1/2 Indian. Not black.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=mtnsnake]She is mixed race, 1/2 Jamaican and 1/2 Indian. Not black.[/ afreakans were brought to jamaica to work she is half black. purple lip obama was half white but considered black being over 90% of blacks voted for him

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 08/12/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now almost anyone can be considered black. Makes no different the country would still be destroyed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
She is mixed race, 1/2 Jamaican and 1/2 Indian. Not black.

All that aside, she is still a bitch!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now almost anyone can be considered black. Makes no different the country would still be destroyed.

My dog groomer, who is white, was trying to run that 400 yrs schit on me. I told her flat out you ain't anywhere near black, darlin. You bleachy cigarette white.

WTF are these white broads thinking? Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kamala Harris is not a natural born citizen. Why isn't anyone talking about this? Can not be president if joe leaves.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kamala Harris is not a natural born citizen. Why isn't anyone talking about this? Can not be president if joe leaves.

She was born in California

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 673

Period.

blacks vote for people that hate whites. there are plenty of whites that hate whites so they would vote for them. Somalia Harris beat out Susan "Wild Brown" Rice who I thought joe hidin would pick

Sure thing dumb fugk.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How did you determine this?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead

She was born in California

"Anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship," according to the Cornell Legal Information Institute.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Per Oan Karachi Omar nominated as alternate.

They really are rewarding those who are destroying America!

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (44mc, 35, 338rcm, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 14 invisible), 1,345 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,451
Posts18,507,953
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.