Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Mofos that start beating on my outfit will be easily identified by the toe tag on their room-temp sorry azz.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I make a mental note every time I see this happen .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
seems the guy died of his injuries.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Died. That video makes me want to vomit.

I watched the ABC Evening News with David Muir tonight at 6:30
Can you believe it, they didn't show this video.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he died the Portland Police don't know anything about it. Just 20 minutes ago:

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=261105&ec=1&ch=twitter

On August 16, 2020 at 10:27 p.m., Portland Police officers responded to an accident call at the intersection of Southwest Taylor Street and Broadway. The call read that "protestors chased a white Ford 4x4, which has crashed" at that location and "protestors drug him out of car." Another witness called prior to police arrival and reported that 9-10 people were "beating the guy."

Officers responded and found an adult male who was unconscious with injuries. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and is recovering.

Portland Police became aware of video's circulating through social media, which show various events of what led up to an assault of the victim. The series of events was carried out in different locations involving many different people. This in an ongoing investigation and the Police Bureau will provide further information as it is available. Below are chronological links to the videos posted on Twitter by Drew Hernandez @livesmattershow and Kalen From Scriberr @FromKalen:

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
You missed the part about 4 Chan members identifying the main thug as a portland airport ramp security agent.

So the dark web has identified the dark man.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If this ever spills into the right place these people will find they are the ones being brutalized. I've never had a desire to be near allot of people or in a big city. I just don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to be near any of this. Yet if you decide to pass through you should be safe. It really takes quite a man to join in for a group beat down. Good people seeing this have to feel a rage deep inside. They will suppress it. Some won't be able to and if they are smart and calculating they will deal out quite a hurt on the scum we are seeing. It won't happen until after the election, I think, but after that things may change.

The puppet masters aren’t letting their minions into cities that don’t have draconian gun control in place for this exact reason.

After the election that’ll change I’d bet. Especially if the mail in ballot fraud works.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brave mr. man bun should say a Thank You Lawd prayer that the poor dude in the truck wasn't my younger brother or son.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Portland police said they received a report that protesters were chasing the truck

To protect and serve LMAO grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Brave mr. man bun should say a Thank You Lawd prayer that the poor dude in the truck wasn't my younger brother or son.

I was thinking the same thing.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
New info... Seems the police are way behind everyone else who already knew who the punk was..

https://katu.com/news/local/have-yo...uvkSAGw1VofaNKTEQHuZsrDOu_lBqerK00VO8KEg

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If they allow this to happen then they better also respect retaliation!

This is a good plug for the usefulness of high capacity magazines of a serious caliber!...quit crying' and learn how to carry and shoot.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

This is a good plug for the usefulness of high capacity magazines of a serious caliber!...quit crying' and learn how to carry and shoot.

Has anyone seen IndyCa35 lately

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Seafire

These people need to have a site with their photos on it, and their home addresses and place of work located, and made public...

CONSUELA!!! Vamanos!

Originally Posted by Seafire

and when they aren't out protesting, they need to be identified by a 'concerned citizen' and dealt out street justice...and put into a dumpster..

you play by your opponents rules.. and you just have to be willing to return their antics to them in greater numbers and don't hesitate to use a bigger hammer than they have....

I trust you've been out there hammering away then? Nah, thats for someone else to do, right?

How is all your anti Trump protesting goin?

you out there with the BLM clowns.... or where you out rioting with the out of towner Antifa crowd in Minneapolis, burning looting, rioting etc?

Since your out of school and not teaching punks how to be a communist Radical... '

We/ve heard -you're in support of Kamalama Ding Dong's Campaign Slogan of " Blow Joe"....

have fun, and don't get hurt or caught...you wouldn't survive 90 days behind bars..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

high capacity magazines.

You sound like a liberal. There are only magazines.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by slumlord

Has anyone seen IndyCa35 lately

Yeah. I have.

Anyone in Portland who doesn't carry a handgun is nuts. I don't know what the laws are there but I checked my state's Castle Doctrine. We are allowed to use deadly force in defense of our property, as well as our lives.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm sure the black guys in prison will be nice to him because he's down with the struggle and all.

He has a better chance of ice skating in Amistad Lake in July than going to jail.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm sure the black guys in prison will be nice to him because he's down with the struggle and all.

He has a better chance of ice skating in Amistad Lake in July than going to jail.

If he doesn't, there is no justice in Portland. He is at least as guilty as Chauvin.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
All the pos has to do is say he was protesting at the time. Local DA in that area should support that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

242 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 22 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,121
Posts18,483,658
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.