Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This should be a blast.President Trump has proven to be a master at trolling the Demonrats and their apparatchiks in the media.These lists of speakers should prove to be a nail in the coffin of the flailing Demonrat Party.

Biden never got a "bump" after the Demonrat Party's pathetic attempt at swaying voters.I predict President Trump will receive a huge increase in public support after the Republican Convention.

[Linked Image from static.thegatewaypundit.com]

In addition to the speakers list Leo Terrell challenged the following "News Reporters" to a debate.I suspect none of these fake news clowns will take up the challenge.

Leo Terrell

Attention: CNN and MSNBC, during the GOPconvention , I would like to appear and debate the following anchors: Anderson Cooper,Don Lemon,The Rev Al Sharpton,Rachael Maddow,Joy Ann Reid. Call me ASAP!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eys-nick-sandmann-kim-klacik-dana-white/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Impressive list, but I would have like to see some reformed Democrats here as well.

Brandon Straka founder of WalkAway

Leo Terrell, Black Civil Rights Attorney turned Trump Supporter.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-terrell-unloads-racist-joe-biden-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mark and Patricia McCloskey?

I don't believe these lists are set in stone.If anything I've learned about President Trump is his penchant for surprise.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dana White. Interesting..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Will the Media even cover the convention long enough for these speakers to be heard by the public.

My guess is they will continually cut away for comments by the hosts, even FOX will be doing this.

Prolly gunna have to watch it on YouTube

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ann Dorn, The widow of murdered St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Former Black NFL player Burgess Owens. A “ get off your ass and take control of your life” type of guy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I wanted to take over a country, steal it's resources, and enslave and murder it's occupants, I'd start by finding all the oppositions leaders in one place.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope Burgess Owens stomps Mcadams this fall in Utah.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm just waiting to see the MSM reaction to each speaker and to the convention in general. You already know they will be out to downplay everything and paint the whole deal as something shady, or racist, or divisive, or illegitimate, etc etc.etc. Because how could Trump possibly come up with something more historic than Joe Biden's acceptance speech? I didn't hear it, nor do I wish to. It's just that the media went so nuts lavishing so much praise on Joe's speech it seems to eclipse the Gettysburg Address as one of the great speeches of all time. Surely those media folks wouldn't lie to us, would they? GMAFB.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Will the Media even cover the convention long enough for these speakers to be heard by the public.

My guess is they will continually cut away for comments by the hosts, even FOX will be doing this.

Prolly gunna have to watch it on YouTube

The more obviously they are partisan the more people see and recognize them for what they are. It’s gonna backfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am interested in hear Vernon Jones speak. he is not well known nationally, but has been in locl conty politics here. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is a refreshing contrast to BLM bull.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Impressive list, but I would have like to see some reformed Democrats here as well.

Exactly, plus Candace Owens and Kim Klacik. That commercial of Klacik's is a powerful message.....

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A recent Gallup poll asked "what group is responsible for the divisive politics" in America.

The answer may surprise some people.

Their answer by a large margin was"The Media".

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder what's gotten into Leo Terrell. He wasn't always with the right. I reckon he's finally realized like more and more blacks that the Dem's have taken their people for granted...Wants off the Dem plantation.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
If the schedule listed on my TV is correct nobody but PBS is showing the RNC Convention. That makes it almost unwatchable because they will keep interrupting to add their Democrat rebuttals.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
How far in advance was the TV schedule written?

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TimZ

Exactly, plus Candace Owens and Kim Klacik. That commercial of Klacik's is a powerful message.....

Kim Klacik is on the list for the first day.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ABC News

ABC News will host nightly special coverage of the RNC from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET. Byron Pitts, Martha Raddatz, Jonathan Karl, Pierre Thomas, Tom Llamas, Cecilia Vega, Terry Moran, Nate Silver, and Matthew Dowd will report on the state of the election, with contributors Chris Christie, Yvette Simpson, Rahm Emanuel, Heidi Heitkamp, Sara [bleep], and Leah Wright Rigueur providing analysis. Mary Bruce, Rachel Scott, and Alex Perez will be in the field reporting on developments from the convention.

ABC News Live, the network's streaming site, will kick off primetime coverage each day at 7 p.m. ET, lead by Linsey Davis, while George Stephanopoulos will anchor the 9 p.m. coverage. Each morning at 9 a.m. ET, Diane Macedo will anchor previews and recaps of the conventions throughout the day. Live digital coverage will also be available on ABC News Digital and FiveThirtyEight, while ABC News Radio will offer three hours of coverage each night of the convention starting at 8 p.m. ET.

CBS News

From 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET, CBS News will dedicate one hour to covering each night of the convention, anchored by Norah O'Donnell, who will be joined by John Dickerson, María Elena Salinas, Jamal Simmons, and Leslie Sanchez. CBS News' coverage will include live analysis from Valerie Jarrett, Reince Priebus, Robby Mook, Joel Payne, Anthony Salvanto, and Terry Sullivan. CBSN will also offer live coverage of the convention beginning at 5 p.m. ET, anchored by Elaine Quijano, who will also continue coverage later in the evening at 8:30 p.m. ET.

On the digital end, CBS News will stream coverage of the RNC on its website and the CBS News mobile app, with live blog coverage also beginning each day at 5 p.m. ET. For radio listeners, CBS News Radio will provide live coverage and short-form special reports from Steven Portnoy, Steve Futterman, and Peter Maer, with analysis from Leonard Steinhorn.

C-SPAN

C-SPAN will be providing live coverage of both the RNC on C-SPAN, C-SPAN.org, and C-SPAN Radio. The organization's coverage will be free of commercials and commentary during the event but will feature live reactions each night following the convention, with a nightly recap from senior political editor Steve Scully. C-SPAN's live morning call-in program Washington Journal will also air convention coverage from 7 a.m.-10 a.m. ET daily, and C-SPAN will present archival footage from previous conventions at 6 p.m. ET each night.

CNN

Every night of the convention, CNN will air special footage from 8 p.m to 2 a.m. ET, hosted by Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, Dana Bash, and John King, with Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon joining from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET. Additional reporting on the convention will be done by Jim Acosta, Kaitlan Collins, Ryan Nobles, and Jeff Zeleny, with analysis to be provided by David Chalian, Gloria Borger, David Axelrod, Nia-Malika Henderson, Abby Phillip, and Mark Preston. RNC commentators include Rick Santorum, Jennifer Granholm, David Urban, and Amanda Carpenter.

CNN Politics will cover the convention on the digital end. If you're looking for podcast coverage, CNN Audio will release episodes of CNN Political Briefing and Politically Sound. Axe Files with David Axelrod will also feature convention reporting. On YouTube, The Point with Chris Cillizza will feature special convention programming and will bring in Republican strategists to answer questions.

MSNBC

MSNBC will deliver live coverage of the RNC from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. ET each night. Rachel Maddow, with Joy Reid and Nicolle Wallace, will kick off special Decision 2020 convention coverage each night at 9 p.m. ET, while Brian Williams will begin his coverage at 11 p.m. ET, followed by Ari Melber at 1 a.m. ET. MSNBC and NBC News correspondents will also contribute to MSNBC Dayside reporting.

NBC News

Each night of the RNC, NBC News will air a nightly special report from 10 to 11 p.m. ET, with Lester Holt, Savannah Guthrie, Chuck Todd, and Andrea Mitchell anchoring. NBC News NOW, NBC News' online streaming site, will also offer free convention footage daily, with Todd hosting special coverage every night starting at 8 p.m. ET. Reporters Vaughn Hillyard and Dasha Burns will report for NBC News' County to County throughout the RNC, highlighting the issues voters are facing in the U.S. NBC News correspondents will also contribute to daily coverage on NBC News' TODAY and NBC Nightly News. For digital coverage, the NBC News digital politics team will live blog all nights of both the convention.

PBS News

PBS NewsHour, which airs nightly on PBS local stations (check your local listings) and streams online beginning at 6 p.m. ET, plans to produce and broadcast live primetime coverage of the RNC, which will air on PBS stations nationwide and across PBS's digital platforms. It will be anchored by managing editor Judy Woodruff at the PBS studio in Arlington, Virginia, with senior national correspondent Amna Nawaz, correspondent Lisa Desjardins, and White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor reporting from the field and/or remotely. Guests will include Cook Political Report national editor Amy Walter, syndicated columnist Mark Shields, New York Times columnist David Brooks, Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart, Washington Post national political reporter and moderator of PBS's Washington Week Robert Costa, American Greatness editor Chris Buskirk, and former Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter, among others.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-vow-review-hbo-nxivm-sex-cult-documentary/

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 37 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,156
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.