T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Every Single Time.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The entire incident began when a child molester assaulted another child.

That should be the defense attorney's opening statement.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

Yeah. No harm no foul, right?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

He was still in active pursuit within the context of an ongoing mob riot. Rittenhouse had been targeted by the mob for violence. Rosenbaum was merely the member of said mob who was closest to him in the chase at that moment, already having demonstrated an intent imminently to cause him serious bodily injury.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In some States, including shîthole Oregon you can use lethal force against an arsonist, if said arsonist is about to set light to a structure where a person would be thought inside.

Throwing a fire bomb at a person...Same thing.

Your questions lately seem to come from a lens that once the initial, unsuccessful, act is done, you assume there wouldn’t be anymore violence from a person towards his/her targeted victim...Akin to being shot at until bad guy runs out of ammo...Why shoot him? He was out of bullets.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman

Yeah. No harm no foul, right?

Measure the kid's actions against this element of WI law:

"The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

The kid and his lawyer will have to address the threat that this specific person presented at the time he was shot. To the best of my knowledge WI law doesn't allow retaliation.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/27/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The child molester was killed when he was trying to take the rifle from the child.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

We don't know because we weren't there.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The child molester was killed when he was trying to take the rifle from the child.

That.

Or had a knife.

Or picked up a rock.

Or said something like "I'm gonna kill you."

There's a million variables and based on what the kid demonstrated in the other footage, I'm sure the dots will directly connect to a full acquittal.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ll prolly go to hell for this. The loss of human life should probably almost always be a somber event.

But a sparked off white guy yelling at another white guy yelling “ shoot me n**ga” doesn’t get the response he wants.

So in a moment of brilliance he decides he’ll chase this armed mofo down the street throwing chit at him yelling the same 🤦🏼‍♂️

Careful what you wish for lads

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Seriously

A guy is chasing you, probably yelling I'll kill you ( or shoot me nig ga). Then the guy throws either a brick or MTC at you, you are running away from him in fear of your life, most likely. You stop and turn to stand your ground and guy is still running at you.

You don't think shorty is a threat to kid? How does kid know shorty doesn't have a knife or handgun? Do you just stand there and wait for shorty to escalate and poke a hole in you before you can defend yourself?

You apparently haven't been in a fight other than with your cat, or you would realize things can go south fast. A guy chasing you is always a threat until he stops chasing you, and walks away. Let your guard down,and you might not see tomorrow.

I see lots of stupid folks on twitter posts, what handle do you go by?

The funniest I just read from the above posting link: It's all Trumps fault that he allowed the Corona to get here from China and the UK! Fug gin brain dead folks who hopefully can't figure out how to vote.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Pussified ROE leads to these "protesting" turds being emboldened.

It should be more like this: You come at me with a great bodily harm or deadly level threat then it's on until I say otherwise. If you survive the encounter then be appreciative of my mercy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
About 3/4's of the way down is Mr. Headwound who threw the molotov cocktail at green shirt. Seems he got what he was looking for. Bald head with baggy shorts saying, "Shoot me [bleep]!"

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298474730966659072

Cool. "OK".

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

I ask, because it is going to be a key legal question.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The child molester attacked the child with a brick in a bag. Something he learned in prison although in prison it's a lock in a sock.

It's a deadly weapon. The child molester was also attempting to take the rifle from the minor when he was shot.

The entire event was initiated when a child molester attempted to attack a child.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hemiallen

Seriously

A guy is chasing you, probably yelling I'll kill you ( or shoot me nig ga). Then the guy throws either a brick or MTC at you, you are running away from him in fear of your life, most likely. You stop and turn to stand your ground and guy is still running at you.

You don't think shorty is a threat to kid? How does kid know shorty doesn't have a knife or handgun? Do you just stand there and wait for shorty to escalate and poke a hole in you before you can defend yourself?

You apparently haven't been in a fight other than with your cat, or you would realize things can go south fast. A guy chasing you is always a threat until he stops chasing you, and walks away. Let your guard down,and you might not see tomorrow.

I see lots of stupid folks on twitter posts, what handle do you go by?

The funniest I just read from the above posting link: It's all Trumps fault that he allowed the Corona to get here from China and the UK! Fug gin brain dead folks who hopefully can't figure out how to vote.

The kid's legal team with have to do much better than the above spew to establish specifically how the molester was an imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury. Try again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Tucker had a journalist on last night that WAS there. Within 6-8 ft away, WAY closer than the video that could exonerate the kid.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The child molester attacked the child with a brick in a bag. Something he learned in prison although in prison it's a lock in a sock.

It's a deadly weapon. The child molester was also attempting to take the rifle from the minor when he was shot.

The entire event was initiated when a child molester attempted to attack a child.

Is there video that clearly shows that? I haven't seen it if there is.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

There's going to be a lot of "key legal questions."

Despite popular opinion in 2020, not everything has to be on video to become evidence.

Page 18 of 34 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (222ND, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 22kHornet, 62 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,481
Posts18,529,668
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.