Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540

Biggest mistake politically BLM and ANTIFA can make is "taking it to the suburbs" like they have threatened.

More ways than just politically, I think.

MM

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The Communist influence on the left orchestrated the riots because they expected Trump to counter them with a massive federal response. Trump put the decision into the hands of the leftist governors of the states where the unrest was occurring and they refused federal assistance. So, it's on them.

Now, the monster that has been created by the left has caused huge damage in leftist states and shown the people who live there the eventual outcome of leftist ideology,...and the leftist officials are wringing their hands because the unrest is damaging the Democratic party coming into the 2020 elections.

The left coast is still solidly Dem. The riots didn't even tarnish them, much less do damage.

WA, OR, CA, CO,........They vote and live for this schit.

WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, NC are the states were there are hopefully still enough folks to look upon the destruction and figure out whether they want their schit burnt or not.

. I think Colorado has a chance to rise up out of the leftist schitt eventually. Denver got hit with riots a couple of weeks ago and the city officials held a press conference about it and they sounded genuinely pissed.

I lived in CO for 5 years. Most everyone I know from there is a flaming libtard. The state is 99% white and 98.5% retarded.

Actual qoutes from a guy I knew there:

"I’m laying in a tub at 8pm, crying, thankful of my journey, and understanding that it takes all kinds, all colors, all religions and sexual preferences, to make the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
"I’m so sorry, if I’ve contributed in any way to the racial divide in this country. As a white man, I feel like my kind, my brethren have helped create what we’re seeing today."

crazy

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Communist influence on the left orchestrated the riots because they expected Trump to counter them with a massive federal response. Trump put the decision into the hands of the leftist governors of the states where the unrest was occurring and they refused federal assistance. So, it's on them.

Now, the monster that has been created by the left has caused huge damage in leftist states and shown the people who live there the eventual outcome of leftist ideology,...and the leftist officials are wringing their hands because the unrest is damaging the Democratic party coming into the 2020 elections.

The left coast is still solidly Dem. The riots didn't even tarnish them, much less do damage.

WA, OR, CA, CO,........They vote and live for this schit.

WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, NC are the states were there are hopefully still enough folks to look upon the destruction and figure out whether they want their schit burnt or not.

. I think Colorado has a chance to rise up out of the leftist schitt eventually. Denver got hit with riots a couple of weeks ago and the city officials held a press conference about it and they sounded genuinely pissed.

I lived in CO for 5 years. Most everyone I know from there is a flaming libtard. The state is 99% white and 98.5% retarded.

Actual qoutes from a guy I knew there:

"I’m laying in a tub at 8pm, crying, thankful of my journey, and understanding that it takes all kinds, all colors, all religions and sexual preferences, to make the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
"I’m so sorry, if I’ve contributed in any way to the racial divide in this country. As a white man, I feel like my kind, my brethren have helped create what we’re seeing today."

crazy

Tell that apologist it started well before "his kind" got involved. Way back to the Sumerians, Egyptians, Hindi Tribes, Mongol Hordes, and all that while the "white man" as we know him was living in caves in cold ass Europe. And lets not forget about African tribes, Aztec,Inca and SE Asian "civilizations" that were enslaving their own folks and "others" for thousands of years too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The geographic west coast borders the Pacific. The American west coast borders the Cascade and Sierra Nevada ranges with a few leftist hot spots like Vegas, Denver, and Albuquerque.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I didn't get to see much of the RNC, but every thing I saw was either a dairy farmer or a logger or someone else from Minnesota or Wisconsin. Seems the Trump campaign has some numbers indicating they are in play.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I read that the Feds were rolling up on protesters rioters in Kenosha in unmarked black SUVs, cuffing them and hauling them off,...lots of them.

Let’s call em what they are.

If this is true it’s far past time!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I live in a blue area of Wisconsin.

Trump lost my county, but he won Wisconsin in 16. A lot of moderates and non political type especial women are getting fired up and it’s not in Biden’s favor.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, akpls, 12 invisible), 1,491 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.