Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
local cops

"None of the officers, who were working as part of the US Marshals Service Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force, were injured.

Brady said all four officers — from the state Department of Corrections, the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department and the Lakewood Police Department — fired their weapons."

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No loose ends...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
dispenses with a lot of the formalities of justice

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
According to the fox news report, witnesses said he fired "40-50 shots" before the police returned his fire.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Is this the end of this case?

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by deltakid
According to the fox news report, witnesses said he fired "40-50 shots" before the police returned his fire.

I find it hard to believe the police just looked at him while he let loose 40-50 shots.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New details have emerged in the fatal shooting of Michael Forest Reinoehl, who was accused of gunning down a man during a political rally in Portland.

Law enforcement officers from a federal task force led by the FBI and U.S Marshal Service were conducting surveillance outside an apartment complex in Lacey, Wash., roughly 120 miles north of the Oregon city, when 48-year-old Reinoehl left the building at approximately 7:30 p.m. local time Thursday, officials and law enforcement sources told Fox News.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Lt. Ray Brady said the suspect, identified by sources as Reinoehl, went to a parked station wagon in the lot around that time when officers shot at the vehicle in an attempt to stop him. Federal agents had “attempted to peacefully arrest him," sources said.

When officers pulled up in their vehicles, Reinoehl fled on foot and pulled out a gun, Brady said in a press release. Officers then shot at and struck Reinoehl, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Two witnesses told The Olympian they saw two sports utility vehicles pull up to a man, believed to be Reinoehl, who was inside a car. The man then opened fire using what the witnesses said appeared to be an assault rifle, according to reports.

The witnesses told The Olympian they heard roughly 40 to 50 shots being fired before officers shot back.

Brady said during a subsequent news conference that four officers acting on behalf of the U.S. Marshals Service -- from the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department, the Washington Department of Corrections and the Lakewood Police Department -- shot at Reinoehl, though it wasn’t immediately clear how many bullets were fired, according to both reports.

Police walk past evidence markers at a scene Thursday, Sept. 3, in Lacey, Wash., where a man suspected of fatally shooting a supporter of a right-wing group in Portland, Ore., last week was killed as investigators moved in to arrest him.

Reinoehl was the prime suspect in the death of 39-year-old Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was shot in the chest Saturday night, officials told Fox News.

Federal agents from the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service had located Reinoehl on Thursday after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

The suspect was alone at the time of the shooting, Brady said, with no children or other people present.

Brady said he doesn’t think the suspect lived at the address where he was shot, and it’s not clear what brought him to Lacey.“We don’t know that specifically yet,” Brady said. “I do not believe that was his residence.”

According to a previous report by The Oregonian, Reinoehl has identified himself as anti-fascist and, in one post, from June 16, wrote: “I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way!”

“Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight,” he allegedly wrote, according to the report. “There are so many of us protesters that are just protesting without a clue of where that will lead. That’s just the beginning that’s that where the fight starts. If that’s as far as you can take it thank you for your participation but please stand aside and support the ones that are willing to fight. I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! ... We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! ... Today’s protesters and antifa are my brothers in arms.”

Police on July 5 cited Reinoehl on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police.

On July 26, Reinoehl was shot near his elbow after he got involved in a scuffle between an armed White man and a group of young people of color. The man who was carrying the gun, Aaron Scott Collins, told The Oregonian/OregonLive that he and a friend had just left a bar when they saw the group harassing an older Black man. His friend began filming them with a phone, and the group confronted them, calling them Nazis, he said.A man late identified as 39-year-old Aaron “Jay” Danielson is treated after being shot in Portland, Ore., before succumbing to his wounds later.

Reinoehl was also wanted on a warrant out of Baker County in Eastern Oregon, where court records show he skipped a hearing related to a June case in which he has been charged with driving under the influence of controlled substances, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Police said he drove on an interstate at up to 111 mph with his daughter in the car, while racing his 17-year-old son, who was in a different vehicle.

Earlier on Thursday, Vice, a news website, published an interview with Reinoehl in which he told the outlet he was defending himself and a friend when he shot and killed Danielson.

“I had no choice,” Reinoehl told Vice. “I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that.”

He said he was trying to help a friend who was being threatened by a man with a knife.

“Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” he told Vice.

Two shots can be heard in moments recorded on video that was obtained by The Oregonian and shared by Vice.

“The guy who shot ran off,” the person who captured the footage is heard saying.

Reinoehl told Vice he “was confident that [he] did not hit anyone innocent.”

Protests have erupted daily in the Pacific Northwest city since the death of George Floyd, who was Black, while in the custody of Minneapolis police on May 25.

With unruly demonstrations in Portland nearing the 100-day mark, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and other Democratic leaders on Thursday called for an end to violence even as federal agents were continuing to arrest protesters who allegedly assaulted law enforcement officers.

“The violence must stop,” Brown wrote. “There is no place for white supremacy or vigilantism in Oregon. All who perpetrate violent crimes must be held equally accountable.”

The statement does not single out the small minority of left-wing protesters who have been setting fires, vandalizing buildings and throwing objects at police. Brown’s spokesman, Charles Boyle, said it “is a collective call to action for an end to violence in Portland and affirms that those who commit violent acts must be held accountable.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-details-shooting-portland-michael-reinoehl

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The basement terrorists will seek revenge count on it. I hope the Feds shoot every last one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
The basement terrorists will seek revenge count on it. I hope the Feds shoot every last one.

I would encourage them to move out of the protection of Portland and start some chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The interview, he lies without blinking, like a pathological liar, like someone for whom lying was a way of life.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nd-protest-says-he-acted-in-self-defense

Hes a meth addict . What do expect?

Waiting for the fire's usual brave cop hating social justice warriors to come here and scream for justice like they did in the Floyd arrest.

Last edited by ribka; 09/04/20.
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish they could have taken this cretin alive.

These type of cowards have a tendency to rat out their fellow criminals.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka
The interview, he lies without blinking, like a pathological liar, like someone for whom lying was a way of life.

Hes a meth addict . What do expect?

Waiting for the fire's usual brave cop hating social justice warriors to come here and scream for justice like they did in the Floyd arrest.

He sure as hell looked and acted like one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Is this the end of this case?

Not sure, but the book deal is looking pretty unlikely.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by FOsteology
How many funerals does he get?

He's white, one is all he gets

Have to wonder who will arrange it. His family doesn’t want him.

Originally Posted by rte
I wish they could have taken this cretin alive.

These type of cowards have a tendency to rat out their fellow criminals.

All the others that were part of this conspiracy to find and kill a Trump supporter that night in Portland should be arrested. Reinhole squealing would have helped that.

However, this is still a happy ending.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was the best conclusion that could have been hoped for. The ridiculous excuse for a DA in Portland probably wouldn't even have charged him- citing "natural reaction to police violence" and kicked him back out on the street to kill again... at least in this case there was justice done...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
God Bless the US Marshals Service!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender

All the others that were part of this conspiracy to find and kill a Trump supporter that night in Portland should be arrested. Reinhole squealing would have helped that.

True.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe, he was a paid gunman.
They HAD to shoot him, so he doesn't talk?

I don't trust the Feds in the Northwest. I seen a video of them, killing a rancher standing in the snow.

The other side of coin.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah right "I found one, over here, a Trumper..." BAM BAM.

Sure sounds like self defense.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Maybe, he was a paid gunman.
They HAD to shoot him, so he doesn't talk?

I don't trust the Feds in the Northwest. I seen a video of them, killing a rancher standing in the snow.

The other side of coin.

Which video and rancher was that?

MAGA
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,367
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.