Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I told you before I have enough in my checking and savings accounts alone to live for several years. Amazing how much you can put away when you don't over indulge with expensive vacations, hunts, big houses, new trucks etc. all your life. But cheer up, maybe you could retire someday too. The mentally handicapped can get SS disability and I'm sure there are many here who would vouch for the fact that you and your multiple personalities/sock puppets are several slices shy of a full loaf. You and Clark and BobBrown should look into it.

BlackBart,

You don't tell me anything.

I am the Alpha and the Omega.

You are unemployed white trash.

LMFAO !!!!! ......

You're nothin' to me boy.. Retirement is something you could do too. Right now if you'd just file that mental/psychological disability claim. I'm trying to help you here. Tell Bob and Clark to go with you. Their testimony will seal the deal without a doubt.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Perhaps because it's the truth.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

What a good thread!

All the two VA boys are saying is they’re doing what they can, only to be criticized by keyboard jack offs that have never faced such a fight in their states, but talk tough about lines in the sand and don’t give an inch braggadocio... again without ever facing anything, all tough talk, this top forum is chuckass full of it, and most of you wouldn’t do [bleep] if faced with it besides what they’re doing.

Maybe you would go Rambo I don’t know, but I doubt it.. damn easy to talk tough and tell everyone what you might do, typing from your armchairs.

In short guys are tired of the same clowns constantly talking tough that have never done a damn thing..but talk tough.

Again, all we are asking of the "VA boys" is that they be honest with themselves about what has gone on there in VA, instead of patting themselves on the back that they did some momentous thing. It's not about tough talk. It's about reality. Hard concept for many of you to grasp, I know.

Horse Crap...

You know absolutely nothing about what is going on in Virginia...

You speak out of your ass with no facts...

Disagree... Post FIVE credible sources (none can be newspaper or MSM with quotes like " Virginia bans 30 round clips that hold 70 bullets per second for the AK 15 rifle."

CREDIBLE!

Try reading the TRUTH on VCDL.

Virginia is currently in a special session at this time they can ban absolutely any weapon they want it to. Not a single solitary topic is coming up.

Six months ago they had bills written that you can easily look up and follow on VCDL.

These proposed bills by the bleeding heart liberals that had just been elected were far more restrictive than California in most cases... How many of those passed? How many of those died in committee?

It's really okay if you don't know do not say anything.

What is not okay it's to talk out your ass about things you know nothing truthful about.

The facts? The facts are that you lost the game, but you want a participation trophy. Those are the facts.

That is a bold face lie.

Identical lies told by the coward EE.

Just more decrepit old boomers raping their own mother... and laughing...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

What a good thread!

All the two VA boys are saying is they’re doing what they can, only to be criticized by keyboard jack offs that have never faced such a fight in their states, but talk tough about lines in the sand and don’t give an inch braggadocio... again without ever facing anything, all tough talk, this top forum is chuckass full of it, and most of you wouldn’t do [bleep] if faced with it besides what they’re doing.

Maybe you would go Rambo I don’t know, but I doubt it.. damn easy to talk tough and tell everyone what you might do, typing from your armchairs.

In short guys are tired of the same clowns constantly talking tough that have never done a damn thing..but talk tough.

Again, all we are asking of the "VA boys" is that they be honest with themselves about what has gone on there in VA, instead of patting themselves on the back that they did some momentous thing. It's not about tough talk. It's about reality. Hard concept for many of you to grasp, I know.

Horse Crap...

Disagree... Post FIVE credible sources (none can be newspaper or MSM with quotes like " Virginia bans 30 round clips that hold 70 bullets per second for the AK 15 rifle."

CREDIBLE!

Virginia is currently in a special session at this time they can ban absolutely any weapon they want it to. Not a single solitary topic is coming up.

Six months ago they had bills written that you can easily look up and follow on VCDL.

These proposed bills by the bleeding heart liberals that had just been elected were far more restrictive than California in most cases... How many of those passed? How many of those died in committee?

What is not okay it's to talk out your ass about things you know nothing truthful about.

The facts? The facts are that you lost the game, but you want a participation trophy. Those are the facts.

The facts, are that you're willfully ill-informed which is a nice way of saying you're an ignorant [bleep] and prefer to be that way. In your defense, reading comprehension probably isn't your strong suit, which is more the fault of indifferent parenting and the failures of our public education system, though your teachers clearly didn't have much to work with so I'd say we should be fair and give them a pass. As for your parents, well it is their genes you possess so while we're at it we can give them a pass too since being born stupid isn't a failure in and of itself.

On the bright side, you're still smarter than Edwards, and he's smarter than Ballz. Which isn't saying much for any of you.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/05/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Like a mushroom out of a shyt pile. You are just as toxic and smell just as bad. I guarantee I've done more, am qualified and trained to work in more professions than you've ever dreamed of. You have to be versatile if you're going to live in the sticks all your life and I have been very versatile. Most likely you've sucked the gov't tit in one way or another all your life. That's a good thing because the private sector wouldn't have been kind and you'd most likely have been flipping burgers. Operating the cash register or cleaning the toilets would have been too complicated for the likes of you.

Mmmhmmm....tell me more Cletus T. Private Sector. Keep pushing that fuggin' broom while you talk out of your ass some more.
Lets hear some about you. Like the fact that going through your posts will reveal you get off on heckling, insulting and putting people down. Obviously thinking you're being funny and proving your superior intelligence at the same time. The thing is, you rarely post anything helpful or that displays anything but a very limited knowledge of anything at all. Leading one to conclude you're a fuucking childish windbag as well as a socially awkward, goddam useless dummy. Why is that ?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I like this message.

What a good thread!

Horse Crap...

CREDIBLE!

The facts, are that you're willfully ill-informed which is a nice way of saying you're an ignorant [bleep] and prefer to be that way. In your defense, reading comprehension probably isn't your strong suit, which is more the fault of indifferent parenting and the failures of our public education system, though your teachers clearly didn't have much to work with so I'd say we should be fair and give them a pass. As for your parents, well it is their genes you possess so while we're at it we can give them a pass too since being born stupid isn't a failure in and of itself.

On the bright side, you're still smarter than Edwards, and he's smarter than Ballz. Which isn't saying much for any of you.

Jack... these old boomers rode the glory of post WW2 privileged American for all the lady was worth but do nothing now except yowl like coyotes about their sciatica and AARP reverse mortgage.

Do Nothing Cowards... echoing Antifas privilege mantra.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Like a mushroom out of a shyt pile. You are just as toxic and smell just as bad. I guarantee I've done more, am qualified and trained to work in more professions than you've ever dreamed of. You have to be versatile if you're going to live in the sticks all your life and I have been very versatile. Most likely you've sucked the gov't tit in one way or another all your life. That's a good thing because the private sector wouldn't have been kind and you'd most likely have been flipping burgers. Operating the cash register or cleaning the toilets would have been too complicated for the likes of you.

Mmmhmmm....tell me more Cletus T. Private Sector. Keep pushing that fuggin' broom while you talk out of your ass some more.
Lets hear some about you. Like the fact that going through your posts will reveal you get off on heckling, insulting and putting people down. Obviously thinking you're being funny and proving your superior intelligence at the same time. The thing is, you rarely post anything helpful or that displays anything but a very limited knowledge of anything at all. Leading one to conclude you're a fuucking childish windbag as well as a socially awkward, goddam useless dummy. Why is that ?

Did you really brag about holding off on retirement because you could ride out unemployment for more $$?
[bleep] me..... Bad enough to do it,but brag about it? Godamn....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Same... "When I was your age... I had to walk 50 miles to school... thru 8 feet of snow... uphill... both ways during the worst hurricane season Fort Lauderdale ever saw..."

Lying Do Nothing Cowards

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Did you really brag about holding off on retirement because you could ride out unemployment for more $$?
No I never did dickhead. More lies from the insane trio of deflave/clark/ BobBrown. You'd think you fuuckin dummies would know them and what they do best by now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You're nothin' to me boy.. Retirement is something you could do too. Right now if you'd just file that mental/psychological disability claim. I'm trying to help you here. Tell Bob and Clark to go with you. Their testimony will seal the deal without a doubt.

Blackfeart,

The joke's on you.

My wife works so I don't have to.

You're a fugkin' loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No I never did dickhead. More lies from the insane trio of deflave/clark/ Bobbrown. You'd think you fuuckin dummies would know them by now.

Blackbart is telling the truth.

He did not brag about it. But after he got called out about it he sure as fugk never denied it.

LOL

Just another ball less wonder living in NY. They're all the same.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Blackfeart,

The joke's on you.

You're a fugkin' loser.

My wife works too. She ain't useless like you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

A New Yorker's version of "work" is always good for a chuckle.

Like you telling people you were a custom pistolsmith.

LMAO

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

No I never did dickhead. More lies from the insane trio of deflave/clark/ Bobbrown. You'd think you fuuckin dummies would know them by now.

Blackbart is telling the truth.

He did not brag about it. But after he got called out about it he sure as fugk never denied it.

LOL

Just another ball less wonder living in NY. They're all the same.
There's another one of your lies right there. I told the the truth from the beginning but you were either too drunk or too stupid to remember. Nope, strike that, me, you ,Clark and Bob all know full well it's just another of your many lies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Blackfeart,

The joke's on you.

You're a fugkin' loser.

Flave, we should compare notes and write a book on how we got our wives to support us.

We could call the book COCK

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

LMAO

It obviously bothers you that I won't tell you who I worked for, therefore I never will. The fact is, I worked for 4 different gunsmiths over the years starting in 1990 as an apprentice to one who was and still is pretty well known across the country. But that is really none of your business and it's all you'll ever get.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

LMAO

It obviously bothers you that I won't tell you who I worked for, therefore I never will. The fact is, I worked for 4 different gunsmiths over the years starting in 1990 as an apprentice to one who was and still is pretty well known across the country. But that is really none of your business and it's all you'll ever get.

Jennings, High Point... who else?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

LMAO

Rossi?

I have gots ta know...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
These pistols jobs... did you ride you adult tricycle 50 miles to work... thru 8 feet of snow... uphill... both ways during the worst hurricane season Fort Lauderdale ever saw?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Blackfeart,

The joke's on you.

You're a fugkin' loser.

This ain't a bad way to go .

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

LMAO

Rossi?

I have gots ta know...

He told me he was Master Floor Dirt Engineer with FULL BENEFITS

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (160user, 16penny, 204guy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,840
Posts18,496,843
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.