Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sounds like you're real popular on archery talk too, LOL!
https://www.archerytalk.com/threads/ron-kulas.5587659/

https://www.google.com/search?q=ron...&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Google search of your name, the first three things are about your poaching. You're name is schit everywhere you turn up.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His reputation is [bleep] everywhere. Should be 3d printing dicks so he has food to eat.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
That is a nice work Truck Thats all it is good for....I will take a crew cab any day over that piece....Plenty of lockable storage....Put some guns and camping gear in that regular cab and spend the night in a motel....You have to carry it in the room or your stuff will be gone in the morning..

I can put all my camping gear and bows and guns in my cab and it will be there in the morn..........I chose a 6 ft bed with a crew myself...You could not give me a regular cab truck.....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dont need a crew cab when you have nobody that can stand hearing him talk about himself 24/7. And what equipment? Probably uses the "house rifle" at the lodge to shoot out the window to their feed pile. Lmao

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Bay_Dog
Where'd you poach that Ron?

grin

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Bay_Dog
Where'd you poach that Ron?

grin
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by SKane
We're on pins and needles to learn how many decals you can fit on the back window.

Hoping there's room for this adventure:

Oooohhhh....too soon, too soon.

OMG. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Ron, can you please post the picture of your heater body suit?

PLEASE???

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ron, can you please post the picture of your heater body suit?

PLEASE???

Thanks for your interest in that project. I enjoy fan requests.. Ive not been on here in weeks as Im swamped with orders and trying to keep bowhunters world wide supplied with gear that makes them more lethal. A couple members here emailed me telling me a fan had a request so I dropped by. Normally fans contact me via PM but Im happy to fulfill your dreams here.

Sadly Photobucket became a pay site so I dropped them like a bad habit. I can still see all the photos from that DIY project but they have the photobucket banner on them so it wont be suitable for framing and hanging in your fan book of me (sorry)

I designed and made that insulated suit since I could not find the features I wanted in products available. I combined the features of IWOM and HBS to make it more bowhunter friendly by adding the individual legs and the zippered arm holes as seen in the photo below. Hard to believe that was back in 2014. Where does the time go? You can search on my outdoor/bowhunting blog for all the pictures and fabrication steps for that project. Im sure you know where to find it on the WWW.

The coldest temps I wore that suit in was -15 F with a -45F windchill and I stayed warm as toast so it was a smart move to design and construct that suit for myself.

Hunting in cold temps has its rewards. I took this buck on my land in Wisconsin.

Please be sure to ask as many questions as you need. Im happy to respond to fan requests. Here is a pic of the completed suit that you requested.

Because I will bowhunt in some rather harsh conditions that lesser bowhunters will shy away from and because I live in the frozen tundra, Ive become adept at designing and making my own cold weather gear. Turning my animal skins to leather and then crafting them into warm gear adds to the adventure. Here is a bear I took with a homemade longbow I built using homemade arrows I fletched with the feathers of turkey Id killed and I took it with homemade broadheads I made from old saw blades and successfully self filmed that adventure bowhunt. Aside from the adventure itself, I get to enjoy the meat and then I work the skins to create items I make and wear. The palms on these mitts I made are elk hide. The larger boar I took with the homemade trad archery gear I described and was 200 lbs. and the smaller was a sow I struck with my truck at night on the drive home. Many here have likely watched the adventure bowhunt video for that bear. The goal was not the largest bear but an all homemade trad bear hunt that I self filmed. Not many have pulled off this feat of all homemade trad gear and then self filming the kill.

If you want to talk about more of my adventures and have more questions, perhaps look up my show schedule and track me down. I can teach you some stuff and you can even take a picture with me like this young kid from GA asked to do. (advertising logos blocked out so as not to upset the tender hearted gals here) I always make time to talk with fans.

Since I have not been here in a few weeks, I will update the other fans on the status of the Adventure bowhunting truck. Its complete. The wrap looks great (I cant show it here of the whinny little girls will trip over themselves pouting as they run to the mods/admins to piss and moan that its advertising.)

The seat covers are fantastic. All the other features are installed and ready for any number of adventure bowhunter trips. Sadly, Im so swamped with orders from bowhunters Ive yet to hit the woods this fall. Ive not even done any suburban deer culling with my bow that two municipalities have wanted me to do. I also took on another client to invent and design a new bowhunting product for him so aside from a couple out of state hunts I still have booked, I wont be doing a lot of bowhunting this fall.

Over 4300 views to this post already. This fan base rocks. Glad there are so many loyal and dedicated followers. You are of course wishing I had more time to spend with you but that is not the case as this is my busy season.

Last edited by sharp_things; 10/01/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those Labradors made beautiful mittens

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I'm still laughing at the pictures of the bows with training wheels on them, oh... I meant compounds.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
No, No, NO.

The pic with your face sticking out of it.

C'mon man, it makes me laugh.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
C'mon rooster, give the guy a break. He developed the camo Michelin Man suit because he hunts in some really tough conditions. Trying to keep warm whilst sitting on your ass is not easy, doncha know.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
C'mon rooster, give the guy a break. He developed the camo Michelin Man suit because he hunts in some really tough conditions. Trying to keep warm whilst sitting on your ass is not easy, doncha know.

Could always run a corn stove if the fuel wasn't placed 20 yards from the tree stand....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by smokepole

Could always run a corn stove if the fuel wasn't placed 20 yards from the tree stand....

LMFAO...............

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A corn stove? Has anybody patented that idea? Can you make one with a 3-d printer??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (007FJ, 160user, 1minute, 1234, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,828 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,370
Posts18,469,135
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.