Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm sure everyone here has seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQye33oaqIc The Battle of Athens Tennessee

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
A recent report reveals the plans Democrats and the communists have put in place to steal the 2020 Presidential Election, in the week(s) after POTUS wins on November 3.

Pay special attention to the statement,
"We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” Josh Mendelsohn, CEO of HawkFish told Axios, adding that the end result could end up being a landslide victory for Biden.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” said Mendelsohn, whose company was started by Michael Bloomberg and is working with the Democratic National Committee.

This is the likely outcome of the pre-election positioning by Dems (massive unsolicited ballot mailouts, vote harvesting, lawsuits, Holder's re-districting campaign, dishonest Secs of State in battleground states, never Trumper RINO coalitions, etc.) which they have been working on since at least 2016. If this attempted coup d'etat happens, and government officials don't intervene, it'll be left for We, The People, to uphold the Rule of Law and the Constitutional Order.

I dont see any plan except a commie cuckservative crying like a baby over the Electoral blood bath the GOP is about to experience.

Upholding the rule of law and the constitutional order will mean counting every vote and preventing Trump from trying to steal the election by calling it early ya twit

Lucky for you that you are an anonymous cowardly troll, for the moment, who hides behind a keyboard. Pray Trump wins so you might not experience The People upholding the Constitution. You might even be fortunate enough to meet me.

Last edited by Wildcatter264; 09/07/20.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ginther apparently has no idea what the word "cuckservative" even means, and that it's not a liberal-coined term.

A so called Republican supporter like hatari who likes to watch a democrat do his missus..... How'd I do Lol

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” said (((Mendelsohn))), whose company was started by Michael (((Bloomberg))) and is working with the Democratic National Committee.

Don't over think this people.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ginther apparently has no idea what the word "cuckservative" even means, and that it's not a liberal-coined term.

A so called Republican supporter like hatari who likes to watch a democrat do his missus..... How'd I do Lol

Please, save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” said (((Mendelsohn))), whose company was started by Michael (((Bloomberg))) and is working with the Democratic National Committee.

Don't over think this people.

It's just a cohencidence.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
We, The People must be ready to ensure that the legitimate POTUS is sworn in on Jan. 20, 2021. The only legitimately elected winner will be the candidate who wins the majority of the Electoral College vote, based on the results of the in-person ballots cast on November 3 and the absentee ballots received, tabulated and certified by the respective Secretaries of State of the 50 States, by the deadlines defined prior to the Presidential election.

Any other ballots added to this total will be fraudulent and must be discounted. If the Federal and State officials who have been charged with the duty to protect and defend the Republic do not carry out their sworn duty then, We,The People must ensure this outcome. It is our constitutional duty, as members of the Militia, as defined in Article I of the Constitution.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

JEFFO you fall off a stepladder again and go on full disability sucking off the hard working tax payers?

A recent report reveals the plans Democrats and the communists have put in place to steal the 2020 Presidential Election, in the week(s) after POTUS wins on November 3.

Pay special attention to the statement,
"We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” Josh Mendelsohn, CEO of HawkFish told Axios, adding that the end result could end up being a landslide victory for Biden.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” said Mendelsohn, whose company was started by Michael Bloomberg and is working with the Democratic National Committee.

This is the likely outcome of the pre-election positioning by Dems (massive unsolicited ballot mailouts, vote harvesting, lawsuits, Holder's re-districting campaign, dishonest Secs of State in battleground states, never Trumper RINO coalitions, etc.) which they have been working on since at least 2016. If this attempted coup d'etat happens, and government officials don't intervene, it'll be left for We, The People, to uphold the Rule of Law and the Constitutional Order.

I dont see any plan except a commie cuckservative crying like a baby over the Electoral blood bath the GOP is about to experience.

Upholding the rule of law and the constitutional order will mean counting every vote and preventing Trump from trying to steal the election by calling it early ya twit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump should issue a decree that any vote not counted on election night is null and void. Listen to the Democrats scream. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What else is new?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (7887mm08, 257 mag, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,545 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.