Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lngrng
I live in Oregon City (13 miles away) and I am ashamed to say that I live in Oregon....................this crap needs to stop! My idea is to activate the water cannons.....the other idea is to attach a huge roll of chain link fence to a pole and surround these bastards

In 1994 when I was on gitmo, we used water cannons compliments of the crash, fire rescue guys from the airfield. If i had a beer and popcorn. It was better than any show on Netflix.

At that time Cubans and Haitians were trying to migrate to America. 4 months straight of rioting. Riot control is a form of stress reliever. Especially back then when no one had cell phones...lol

Those that had to be deported back weren't going quietly and the CO wasn't gonna deal with it. Only non lethal weapon we had was water cannons.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joel,

Does sand make for a good slip and slide?

Or does a water cannon give a idiot more of a tuck and roll kind of experience?

😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
There should be something that could be sprayed on them making all of them sterile so they can't reproduce.

Napalm?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by victoro
Is that too radical?"

No, that seems pretty tame compared to what I would have in mind for them....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by viking
IDF

Why would a Viking care?

Why not.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Joel,

Does sand make for a good slip and slide?

Or does a water cannon give a idiot more of a tuck and roll kind of experience?

😬😎

Is chaos a dance move...lol. dont care how big or bad you are, hydraulics will win.

After the initial blast to get the Haitians attention, they became very compliant.

If the cops hands weren't so tied, this crap nowadays wouldn't be going on. 25 years ago, we played by the rioters rules and they didn't last long.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by viking
I read years ago that IDF would target knee caps with a 22.

I'm good with that.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Victoro: Yes that is a "bit" to radical!
I like it and would gleefully partake in it - BUT it is just a skosh over the line.
Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was hired to and then physically tasked with ending riots.
It was actually easy and quick to do once the rioters were engaging in crimes - we gave one warning via loudspeaker and then gassed them with sickness (diarrhea, gagging, vomiting, vision problems, snot noses extraordinaire, burning skin etc!) inducing gas projectiles.
Made a mess, this stuff did, but the crimes CEASED immediately and the participants became VERY discouraged and unwilling to repeat the experiences!
Good luck though getting ANY demonrat mayor or demonrat appointed Sheriff or Chief of Police to use/allow that sensationally successful tactic.
The sissyshit "teargas" todays "pohlice" are allowed to use is worthless and a waste of time, effort and money.
In fact it is worse than using nothing as the "clouds" of this sissyshit gas gives energy and cover to the criminal rioters.
Tough situation your demonrat leaders have brought upon their jurisdictions!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Some of these “rioters” are well-to-do kids of rich folks. I’d like to see some million dollar lawsuits on them for the property they destroy.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
never happen fburg, I agree with you but forget. Local gov't supports them. Charges will never happen.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Victoro: Yes that is a "bit" to radical!
I like it and would gleefully partake in it - BUT it is just a skosh over the line.
Back in the late 60's and early 70's I was hired to and then physically tasked with ending riots.
It was actually easy and quick to do once the rioters were engaging in crimes - we gave one warning via loudspeaker and then gassed them with sickness (diarrhea, gagging, vomiting, vision problems, snot noses extraordinaire, burning skin etc!) inducing gas projectiles.
Made a mess, this stuff did, but the crimes CEASED immediately and the participants became VERY discouraged and unwilling to repeat the experiences!
Good luck though getting ANY demonrat mayor or demonrat appointed Sheriff or Chief of Police to use/allow that sensationally successful tactic.
The sissyshit "teargas" todays "pohlice" are allowed to use is worthless and a waste of time, effort and money.
In fact it is worse than using nothing as the "clouds" of this sissyshit gas gives energy and cover to the criminal rioters.
Tough situation your demonrat leaders have brought upon their jurisdictions!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Don't know if it was the same stuff we had but we were at ft knox with 2nd tanks. One morning while in the field some dumbass commander decided to wake us up by gas. Holy crap. No way I was gonna be fighting someone. Couldn't breath, snot just running out and crying.

Tankers were laughing, we weren't.

I've been in some thick gas chambers but nothing compared to that morning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, & it would be easy now using the very same tactics.............fact of the matter is that too many political groups, including the local & state governments where it is happening, simply do not want the riots & the Burning, Looting & Murder to stop.

They really want it to continue,all in the hopes of political gain, because as you say, stopping it would be basically a one day affair.

It's really sad to see what the country has deteriorated to & by the looks of things, the right either doesn't have the will, & certainly not the organization to stop the wave across the country..................it is not going to be stopped at the ballot box.

The very best, & likely only way it might be stopped if if DJT is re-elected, we get past all the fraud BS, he's re-inaugurated & then he finally says, enough is enough & puts a brutal & forceful end to it.............making nicey nice is not ever going to work against these communist thugs.

And then, getting to & putting an permanent end to the people & the sources of the funding & the organization behind the rioting.

If that doesn't all happen, look for Balkanization & fractional civil warfare all over the country for a number of years.

And then some areas like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Dee-Troit, etc, will be ceded to the left.

That will then be followed by a complete dissolution of the US of A as we know it today.

YMMV

MM

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Detroit actually has a really good police chief. He doesn't put up with [bleep]. He has my respect, unfortunately now his hands are being tied.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by Joel/AK; 09/07/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put a bunch of "Free Che T-shirts" at the closest empty football stadium signs around the Operation Mayhem battlefield. When they all get there, lock the doors and walk away, and leave the National Anthem playing on an endless loop and show the flag on the big screen 24/7. After a week, tell them they can have food in exchange for their voluntary arrest, during which, get their prints, pictures, DNA and tattoos on record. Then, put them in the Southern prison with the highest population of Skinheads.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
never happen fburg, I agree with you but forget. Local gov't supports them. Charges will never happen.

That’s the point. I’m not talking criminal fines. I’m talking civil judgements.

Was it a “BLM Protest” (publicized by them)?? Was the rioter wearing a BLM t-shirt?? Then sue the person AND BLM.

Also gets you “discovery” on membership lists/revenues/spending/etc.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by victoro
Is that too radical?"

No, that seems pretty tame compared to what I would have in mind for them....

You are not far away, load up, pick up VG on the way and fix things. That is unless you old folks are all talk.

My guess is all talk.

Last edited by callnum; 09/07/20.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Strategically and convincingly advertise an alt right rally in a small, rural, area with minimal means of ingress/egress. Once protesters are there, shut down routes of egress, ambush with a group of patriots in superior numbers and end this [bleep] once and for all. On a large enough and violent enough scale, this would end it over night. A couple hundred, maybe a thousand, men led by the right person is all it would take.

Gun and ammo sales are off the charts with a LARGE number of democrats in the mix of purchasers. They are arming for a fight. Anyone thinking we'll be the only ones with firepower is mistaken. Historically, unconventional warfare usually wins. We better start fighting like the colonists instead of playing by the marquess of queensbury rules.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/07/20.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Yes, & it would be easy now using the very same tactics.............fact of the matter is that too many political groups, including the local & state governments where it is happening, simply do not want the riots & the Burning, Looting & Murder to stop.

They really want it to continue,all in the hopes of political gain, because as you say, stopping it would be basically a one day affair.

It's really sad to see what the country has deteriorated to & by the looks of things, the right either doesn't have the will, & certainly not the organization to stop the wave across the country..................it is not going to be stopped at the ballot box.

The very best, & likely only way it might be stopped if if DJT is re-elected, we get past all the fraud BS, he's re-inaugurated & then he finally says, enough is enough & puts a brutal & forceful end to it.............making nicey nice is not ever going to work against these communist thugs.

And then, getting to & putting an permanent end to the people & the sources of the funding & the organization behind the rioting.

If that doesn't all happen, look for Balkanization & fractional civil warfare all over the country for a number of years.

And then some areas like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Dee-Troit, etc, will be ceded to the left.

That will then be followed by a complete dissolution of the US of A as we know it today.

YMMV

MM

Lots of BS spewed on the net. Mall cop is my guess.

Last edited by callnum; 09/07/20.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (1lessdog, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 72 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,951
Posts18,499,036
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.