Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
"I watched it. Ron Paul is virtually incoherent---and I'm a Covid skeptic. Him and Biden in a debate, not sure who woud win."

Ron Paul isn't reading a teleprompter and he's 85 years old but he's still much smarter than you will ever be.

Last edited by victoro; 09/08/20.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't know that they lied. It seems like they speculated incorrectly. And America lost for it.

Add: Unless Fauci has some sideline deal with outsiders. That would be different. Since it was apparently his advice the President was following.

Last edited by g5m; 09/08/20.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We have been fuuucked!!!

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I don't know that they lied. It seems like they speculated incorrectly."

They know they screwed up but we're still shut down because they screwed up and won't admit they screwed up. They lied and are still lying, it's called lying by omission.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The experts are now saying that 20% of the covid cases in August were due to the Sturgis Rally! The Horror!

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not going to waste 30 minutes of my life watching fake news.

Nobody lied about Covid. This is a brand new disease that has only existed for a few months. Early on the experts were guessing about what was the best thing to do. And for the most part were pretty accurate. Sure, with what we know now, some things would have been done different early on. Experts have been studying cancer for a couple hundred years and still don't know nearly as much as they'd like to know.

This crap is real. Just because it isn't a problem where you live doesn't make it fake. I have 5-6 family members who have had it, or still do, and know about 2 dozen others. Most of them had mild cases, but I have a cousin who's been in a hospital for a month and it isn't looking good. Even those with mild cases spent 5-10 days in bed and several of those who are no longer positive have lasting lung or heart conditions that didn't exist prior.

I've had the flu, its nothing compared to Covid.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Wrong!!! Covid has been around for a long time and this is just a new strain. The severity of said strain has been grossly over exaggerated. The fatality rate is still less than 1% worldwide. Yes we have been lied to!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anything coming out of the UN or WHO is not in our best interest. They set the hook on republicans this time.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
They set the hook on the world, have been and continue to play all of us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40

Nobody lied about Covid. This is a brand new disease that has only existed for a few months. Early on the experts were guessing about what was the best thing to do. And for the most part were pretty accurate. Sure, with what we know now, some things would have been done different early on. Experts have been studying cancer for a couple hundred years and still don't know nearly as much as they'd like to know.

This crap is real. Just because it isn't a problem where you live doesn't make it fake. I have 5-6 family members who have had it, or still do, and know about 2 dozen others. Most of them had mild cases, but I have a cousin who's been in a hospital for a month and it isn't looking good. Even those with mild cases spent 5-10 days in bed and several of those who are no longer positive have lasting lung or heart conditions that didn't exist prior.

Many who have had COVID didn't even know it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A disease so deadly. you have to be tested to know if you ever had it LMAO

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

were they tested for the flu virus too or just covid?

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
"Unless Fauci has some sideline deal with outsiders."

I believe he will retire and go into the vaccine/drug business with Bill Gates. Fauci's wife is a proponent of forcing people to participate in drug trails for the benefit of the masses and has written a book about it. They're a creepy couple. Bill Gates been testing his vaccines on poor people in Africa who don't have the right to refuse. He's really a very nice person (like Hitler) who just wants to reduce the world's population for the good of the Earth.

Last edited by victoro; 09/08/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Many who have had COVID didn't even know it.

Many who have tested positive for Covid, didn't even have it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, we know that for a small number of people, it can be very unpleasant. And for an even smaller number of people, it can be life threatening. But it ain't Typhoid 2.0. And it ain't worth shuttin' the world down for. And the stupid masks don't do schitt.

People that have been personally affected by it seem to take great personal offense at anyone stating that COVID19 ain't what it's cracked up to be. Well, it ain't.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by victoro
The whole world is in a COVID-19 panic and locked down because they trusted our Federal Govt. "experts" who said COVID-19 is TEN times more deadly than the regular flu and much more contagious. The exact opposite is true. The "experts" have been aware of their mistake for quite a while but will not tell the world that they were wrong. This is what happens when a government runs a healthcare system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JqH0Y_jcT4

I watched it. Ron Paul is virtually incoherent---and I'm a Covid skeptic. Him and Biden in a debate, not sure who woud win. laugh

They'd both lose.

DF

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It'll go down as one of the biggest scams in history.

I doubt it. Most people still think fdr saved us from the depression.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by troublesome82
The experts are now saying that 20% of the covid cases in August were due to the Sturgis Rally! The Horror!

Notice how badly they want to blame it on a motorcycle rally (mostly Trump supporters, having fun) but protests and riots caused nary a single CV-19 case.

Tarquin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The OP cant figure put how to embed a video, or appropriately quote other posts... but boasts how he has a grasp on the pandemic and tells other people how stupid they are..

Classic!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It'll go down as one of the biggest scams in history.
IF (a biggie) history will be recorded honestly...

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Notice how badly they want to blame it on a motorcycle rally (mostly Trump supporters, having fun) but protests and riots caused nary a single CV-19 case.
That.

Originally Posted by Stophel
Yes, we know that for a small number of people, it can be very unpleasant. And for an even smaller number of people, it can be life threatening. But it ain't Typhoid 2.0. And it ain't worth shuttin' the world down for. And the stupid masks don't do schitt.

People that have been personally affected by it seem to take great personal offense at anyone stating that COVID19 ain't what it's cracked up to be. Well, it ain't.
And THAT!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (222ND, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,515
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.