Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
A badge and uniform doesn't make a man (or woman, sadly) good or bad. What that man does when he puts on that uniform makes him good or bad. What we are seeing lots of cops do is bad, I think we can agree. I'll ask why the the good cops are not speaking out against the bad. If there is going to be a blue wall, why does it need to be a blue wall of silence? The good cops shoot themselves in the foot by not criticizing law enforcement officers that DON'T enforce the laws. Among patriots, they are labeled bad by those who are trying to identify the enemies of their society because they (the "good" cops) don't distinguish themselves from the bad cops.

It is time for everyone to stand up and be counted for what side they are on in this conflict, and that includes cops. It heartened me that a vast majority of Virginia Sheriffs and many Washington Sheriffs recently stood up and differentiated themselves from the criminals and the enemies of liberty. But what about the rest? Do they imagine they can keep silent while still retaining their authority in the eyes of patriots? If so, they are mistaken, and they will pay the ultimate price along side the cops who have whored their souls for a paycheck.

I guess you do not know sheriffs are politicians that must run for election. so they HAVE to make like they are on the side of the voters. their deputies act like storm troopers

Yes, I did know that. It doesn't invalidate any of the statements I made. The Sheriffs will have to stand up and be counted. If the deputies act against the public statements of the Sheriff, have they not gone rogue?

The problem is that people seem to imagine that speaking (or complaining) is the same as acting. That paradigm is going to have to change. If cops want to keep the extra protections which the laws currently afford them, they are going to have to earn them through their actions. That's what I am saying.

How so?

These protection have been affirmed by the courts. Only on very rare occasions are these protections lifted.

Who or what is going too, or is planning too, remove them?

Depending on what they decide to do, I AM.

What are you planning? Practicing your stretches to grab your ankles? Working on you pillow-biting form? Lubing up your ass hole every morning, just to get into the habit?

If it comes down to it, and I have to shoot cops who are attempting to violate my rights in direct violation of their oath and the highest law of the land, I will shoot to kill. I will take as many of them with me as I can. Is that clear enough? Choices have consequences. If cops take an oath, and then get to extort money from me to pay their salary, they have a pretty high standard of responsibility in my eyes, to me, to their oath, and to the Constitution, in that order. They seem to have forgotten all of those responsibilities, but are still happy to extort money for their paychecks and pensions and benefits.

I know it likely will end me if it comes to shooting. It doesn't matter. My principles demand no less. Too bad others don't have any.

beautiful post bro. wish I lived near you

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My mother in law thinks that only people in uniform should have guns.

Show your mother-in-law this picture. They agree with her 100%.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

You're pretty gullible.

Propaganda from the previous World War about German soldiers.

[Linked Image from codoh.com]

It’s obvious your virulent anti-semitism has blinded you to reality. Usually your asinine drivel is merely irritating. But denying Nazi warcrimes makes you no better than a quisling. Nazis were America’s mortal enemy so figure out what that makes you.

BTW, I am not Jewish but strive to be fair. I reserve my enmity for America’s enemies - foreign and domestic.

SHAMEFUL!!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

It’s obvious your virulent anti-semitism has blinded you to reality. Usually your asinine drivel is merely irritating. But denying Nazi warcrimes makes you no better than a quisling. Nazis were America’s mortal enemy so figure out what that makes you.

BTW, I am not Jewish but strive to be fair. I reserve my enmity for America’s enemies - foreign and domestic.

SHAMEFUL!!

Nazis were America's mortal enemy? You mean besides the many millions of Nazis and Nazi-supporters IN America in the 30's and into the 40's? Probably from that time that the Nazis attacked Americans, huh? Just the same way that the "Huns" attacked America so we entered WW1?

STFU. You don't know anything about history other than the false narratives you've been sold. Read a [bleep] book. And to make it a challenge, not a book written or published by a Jew.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
...Posted by Matt Bracken | Sep 10, 2020

In societies living under the Rule of Law, sworn Law Enforcement (LE) officers have always been considered fully justified in applying lethal force against violent mobs during arson riots...

This. Leave it to the sworn LE to handle.
Two schools of thought here...one is simply, they ain't handling it. The other is they're "handling it" by arresting folks like Kyle Rittenhouse and letting his surviving attacker walk. The attacker was a convicted felon, he had a gun in the pictures and he demonstrated by his own statements later that the gun was real. Leaving out the fact that he was one of at least three individuals attacking Kyle, he was a felon in possession. Where are the LE heroes arresting him? Where were they when Kyle was attacked? Where were they when the building Kyle was standing in front of was torched the night before?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

L.W.

You're pretty gullible.

SHAMEFUL!!
You're wrong about TRH. With only 3100 some posts maybe you should strive to know your enemies on here before talking somebody down.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some excellent posts on this thread. I thought originally that it was stating the obvious, but after reading it, know now that it was very worthwhile. Thanks to everybody.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Excellent article that I’ve read twice. I forwarded it to my wife and kids as well. About 3 weeks ago I was talking to the family about EXACTLY the same thing. The similarities between the abhorrent actions of the KKK and the modern iteration known as ABR are eerily similar. The difference now is that virtually half of this country is either an active ABR radical or they offer their tacit support of the radical agenda of the ABR. Whereas the KKK even at its pinnacle was a relatively small subset of the population.

ETA....Ethan, As usual I agree with and appreciate your contributions to this thread. 👍

Last edited by AcesNeights; 09/11/20.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
EE, I've been here for years and have watched TRH's and the other anti-Semites' ramblings. I know where he and they are coming from. I finally decided that staying quiet on this topic amounts to complicity. That's the tactic of the Left, and it's time we stop abetting this type of behavior on 24HCF.

HS, the fantasies in your head don't make them reality. Maybe when you learn to read you might try some history written at above the second grade level, by some guy in his Mom's basement. I especially recommend you struggle with a couple of the books that have more words than pictures. But. maybe that would tax you too much. Lindbergh' pacifists and the many misguided American Nazi sympathizers were wrong then and they are wrong now.

The opposite of Marxism and Communism is neither fascism nor Nazism.

It's simply American patriotism. Try it, it might clear your mind. But maybe I'm assuming greater capacity than you can exercise.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You're wrong about TRH. With only 3100 some posts maybe you should strive to know your enemies on here before talking somebody down.

Other than telling brainwashed idiots, who think that name calling is a proper counterargument, to FO, there's no point in responding to them, EE.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

L.W.

You're pretty gullible.

Not really. I just do not hate the Jews like you do.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So you swallow whatever piece of anti-German propaganda that's put in front of your face? War propaganda was a booming business in both World Wars. By the Second World War, trick photography had advanced to the point where that replaced the cartoons showing one's enemies in the act of killing babies and such. The the Soviets produced hundreds of fake photographs like that one to be dropped in areas of German occupation to encourage resistance by the the locals to the Germans.

Example:

[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]

And now the real picture, before it was altered by the Soviets:

[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Another one.

The propaganda photo was cropped to look like the solder was shooting a woman with child. The uncropped photograph shows that the woman and child were not in the line of fire. It was a combat scene.

[Linked Image from cdn.swisscows.ch]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A badge and uniform doesn't make a man (or woman, sadly) good or bad. What that man does when he puts on that uniform makes him good or bad. What we are seeing lots of cops do is bad, I think we can agree. I'll ask why the the good cops are not speaking out against the bad. If there is going to be a blue wall, why does it need to be a blue wall of silence? The good cops shoot themselves in the foot by not criticizing law enforcement officers that DON'T enforce the laws. Among patriots, they are labeled bad by those who are trying to identify the enemies of their society because they (the "good" cops) don't distinguish themselves from the bad cops.

It is time for everyone to stand up and be counted for what side they are on in this conflict, and that includes cops. It heartened me that a vast majority of Virginia Sheriffs and many Washington Sheriffs recently stood up and differentiated themselves from the criminals and the enemies of liberty. But what about the rest? Do they imagine they can keep silent while still retaining their authority in the eyes of patriots? If so, they are mistaken, and they will pay the ultimate price along side the cops who have whored their souls for a paycheck.

I guess you do not know sheriffs are politicians that must run for election. so they HAVE to make like they are on the side of the voters. their deputies act like storm troopers

Yes, I did know that. It doesn't invalidate any of the statements I made. The Sheriffs will have to stand up and be counted. If the deputies act against the public statements of the Sheriff, have they not gone rogue?

The problem is that people seem to imagine that speaking (or complaining) is the same as acting. That paradigm is going to have to change. If cops want to keep the extra protections which the laws currently afford them, they are going to have to earn them through their actions. That's what I am saying.

How so?

These protection have been affirmed by the courts. Only on very rare occasions are these protections lifted.

What are you planning? Practicing your stretches to grab your ankles? Working on you pillow-biting form? Lubing up your ass hole every morning, just to get into the habit?

If it comes down to it, and I have to shoot cops who are attempting to violate my rights in direct violation of their oath and the highest law of the land, I will shoot to kill. I will take as many of them with me as I can. Is that clear enough? Choices have consequences. If cops take an oath, and then get to extort money from me to pay their salary, they have a pretty high standard of responsibility in my eyes, to me, to their oath, and to the Constitution, in that order. They seem to have forgotten all of those responsibilities, but are still happy to extort money for their paychecks and pensions and benefits.

I know it likely will end me if it comes to shooting. It doesn't matter. My principles demand no less. Too bad others don't have any.

Sure you will.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

How so?

Sure you will.

The bitch you see in front of you is your reflection in the mirror, Steve. Again, it is too bad others don't have any principles. I'll make sure to tell the cops as I bleed out that I did it for all the other Americans, except for that fuuck Steve on the Campfire.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
TRH, I am very well aware of "trick" photography, and incessant propaganda from sections in our Allies' armies and the German and Japanese armies. But to use several examples of "propaganda" by the Nazis as "proof" there was no Holocaust nor murder of Jews by the Nazis (just a Jewish conspiracy), is nonsense. It flies in the face of what our generals and staff members and their soldiers witnessed at the various German death camps when they liberated them at the end of the European fighting.

I have read enough of your anti-Jewish diatribes here to know you are hard wired with your hatred of Jews. That is your right to believe what you want. Nothing I say will change your way of thinking. Conversely, I've read many books on WW II and what our soldiers discovered at the time of liberating the German death camps, and the subsequent interviews of those who managed to survive. I have also talked with several survivors of the death camps over the years who related to me the horrors of the death camps and the murderous atrocities committed by the Nazis. I do not believe their stories of what actually happened to them and those they saw die, were some nefarious plot of the "Great International Jewish Conspiracy." Just survivors relating what happened.

I know full well you believe you are correct, just as I believe what I know to be facts to be correct.

Might as well agree to disagree.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If we all treated each other as individuals then maybe this site would not be classified as a junkyard gathering of anti-semite trash eaters instead of a rendezvous of diverse characters with an interesting and lively mix of knowledge and competencies. But then if we all treated each other as individuals there wouldn't be any anti-semite trash eaters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How so?

Sure you will.

The bitch you see in front of you is your reflection in the mirror, Steve. Again, it is too bad others don't have any principles. I'll make sure to tell the cops as I bleed out that I did it for all the other Americans, except for that fuuck Steve on the Campfire.

What a guy, thank you so much.

BWahahahaha

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
TRH, I am very well aware of "trick" photography, and incessant propaganda from sections in our Allies' armies and the German and Japanese armies. But to use several examples of "propaganda" by the Nazis as "proof" there was no Holocaust nor murder of Jews by the Nazis (just a Jewish conspiracy), is nonsense. It flies in the face of what our generals and staff members and their soldiers witnessed at the various German death camps when they liberated them at the end of the European fighting.

I have read enough of your anti-Jewish diatribes here to know you are hard wired with your hatred of Jews. That is your right to believe what you want. Nothing I say will change your way of thinking. Conversely, I've read many books on WW II and what our soldiers discovered at the time of liberating the German death camps, and the subsequent interviews of those who managed to survive. I have also talked with several survivors of the death camps over the years who related to me the horrors of the death camps and the murderous atrocities committed by the Nazis. I do not believe their stories of what actually happened to them and those they saw die, were some nefarious plot of the "Great International Jewish Conspiracy." Just survivors relating what happened.

I know full well you believe you are correct, just as I believe what I know to be facts to be correct.

Might as well agree to disagree.

L.W.

No one denies the camps, the dismal conditions in them, the piles of emaciated bodies, etc.. The suggestion that anyone has is a red herring.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

The mighty pension rules the day.

The modern day ruling Bolsheviks can't get away with shooting subordinates that don't tow the line. They have to hold pensions over their head. LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 5thShock
If we all treated each other as individuals then maybe this site would not be classified as a junkyard gathering of anti-semite trash eaters instead of a rendezvous of diverse characters with an interesting and lively mix of knowledge and competencies. But then if we all treated each other as individuals there wouldn't be any anti-semite trash eaters.

go back to hell mr canard tropestein. your people have have been outed for 3000 years by the whole world as usual the whole world was/is wrong for 3000 years and your tribe is right.
the hollowcost is a multibillion dollar scam and any scientist that went to the camps and proved there were no mountains of ash no bones no bodies proved mathematically that it was impossible to achieve those number in the time period is in jail. the number of dead at aushwitz was lowered from 4 million to 1.4 million being the evidence was so overwhelming. israel has extorted 60 billion just from Germany over the scam

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
To be fair, I’m pretty sure the pic of the soldiers about to shoot a baby was from a movie.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (260Remguy, 12344mag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,671
Posts18,493,787
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.