Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Have you noticed the Dems are completely ignoring Hispanics while chasing after the “black vote”??

only hispanics voting for biden are hard core dems,all the others are for trump.

The other interesting dynamic that may play out is the relationship between the blacks and the Hispanics. At least where I live, the Hispanics pretty much hate black people. So the more the blacks bitch about everything, the more resentful the Hispanics will get. That may motivate some of them away from the Democrats, who are obviously in bed with BLM.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Bolsheviks are always gonna be Bolsheviks.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Jews are only 2% of the population so if Trump manages to swing a few it won't matter much.

They sure ain't that small of a number of the population in NY or Fla, nor a lot of other east coast states...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Jews are only 2% of the population so if Trump manages to swing a few it won't matter much.

Probably a lot more than that in Florida.

Already concentrated in the liberal strongholds, so even if they all switched to Republican, it would make no difference. The reason both parties court the Jews is not for their votes, which are too few to make any difference, but for their donations, which make up more than half of all campaign finance money.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
American Jews are usually much more committed to leftism than they are to Israel. That's not always true, my best friend is jewish and he's as hard core right as they come. His two sisters are nutcase lefties though.

There are enough Jews in Florida and it's going to be close enough there to where they could very conceivably swing the election.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I never understood why the majority of Jewish people are so firmly in the Demonrat/Marxist camp. Generallly, Jews are smart, successful and have strong families. They have everything to loose under Democrat/Marxist/commie rule. It's inexplicable.

I agree. I struggle with the whole Jew things anyway. They are supposed to be God's "chosen people," yet they have continuously turned their backs on God, killed his Son, had a reputation for being cheats and money hungry, and as you say, were were the founders of Marxism. It is easy to see why they have been so persecuted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Have you noticed the Dems are completely ignoring Hispanics while chasing after the “black vote”??

Black votes matter.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
South Dakota has 250 Jews total...lol.

Yup and nobody listens to them either. SD can be counted on for Trump no matter how many times our native americans vote. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
85% of the yid vote goes democrat

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wonder if Trump will steal any of the Democrat Jews with these Middle East deals lately. If so, there are probably tons of them retired down in Florida from the North East area. Might help with that important swing state.

yes great election planning. forget the tens of millions of white coal miners out of work including all the whites in the rust belt in dying areas. 70% of the country against immigration want it stopped and trump set records for non whites pouring in . they dont mean sh it. the most important thing is the peace deal between pissrael and the arabs which is to try to keep satanyahu out of jail

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
South Dakota has 250 Jews total...lol.

Yup and nobody listens to them either. SD can be counted on for Trump no matter how many times our native americans vote. MB

those 250 jews will control that state . dont ever think they have no power. I have seen it in Montana

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As has been pointed out, the concentration of Jews is higher in some key areas. (See what I did there?)

The other factor is that a large percentage of them vote. Overall voter turnout is typically around 50%, but around 85% of Jews vote.

Their level of organization, and dedication to their cause, is admirable.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Probably a lot more than that in Florida.

Already concentrated in the liberal strongholds, so even if they all switched to Republican, it would make no difference. The reason both parties court the Jews is not for their votes, which are too few to make any difference, but for their donations, which make up more than half of all campaign finance money.

If we lose Florida by < 1% that 2% will look a lot more significant. Plus, it's probably double that in Florida.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stickfight

As has been pointed out, the concentration of Jews is higher in some key areas. (See what I did there?)

The other factor is that a large percentage of them vote. Overall voter turnout is typically around 50%, but around 85% of Jews vote.

Unfortunately their 'cause' is to destroy the entire White western world.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Unfortunately their 'cause' is to destroy the entire White western world.

Why would they want to destroy what you guys claim they control?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I never understood why the majority of Jewish people are so firmly in the Demonrat/Marxist camp. Generallly, Jews are smart, successful and have strong families. They have everything to loose under Democrat/Marxist/commie rule. It's inexplicable.

I agree. I struggle with the whole Jew things anyway. They are supposed to be God's "chosen people," yet they have continuously turned their backs on God, killed his Son, had a reputation for being cheats and money hungry, and as you say, were were the founders of Marxism. It is easy to see why they have been so persecuted.

You need to read your New Testament. "And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

- Matthew 8:11-12.

This theme is repeated throughout the New Testament. They gave up any claim to any meaningful attachment to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob long ago, in the eyes of God, and finally, once and for all, in their rejection and crucifixion of Christ.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

They’re smart, too.

Very smart.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Why would they want to destroy what you guys claim they control?

The same reason why the scorpion stung the frog: because he was a scorpion.

In addition to the above parable about Jews, Maurice Samuels’ You Gentiles lays it out really well and in more detail.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
They’re smart, too.

Very smart.

Absolutely.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
They’re smart, too.

Very smart.

Absolutely.

Thank you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,896 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,736
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.