Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I'm always amazed that Trump and Trump supporters are called racist, divisive, etc, but it's always AGAINST a Trump supporter, not by them. Whether its accosting them in a restraraunt or attacking like this, or the riots. It's never the Trump side instigating.

It's called projection.
Long used marxist tactic.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
This jack wagon needs to wake up in the hospital 5 days from now with his eyes still swollen shut!!!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haven’t been visited with such behavior in a great long while. When I was a kid I figured fists were adequate. Now that I’m grown up I have to believe such trash is armed. They fark with we, they will get burned.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a preview of things to come......................

MM

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why are people unarmed, ever? At least carry pepper spray or mace or a tazer. Or a damn stick. Or a knife. Or something!

Can of wasp killer. Sprays 20 feet and is more effective than pepper spray. And you know how aggressive the wasps are this time of year!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I'm always amazed that Trump and Trump supporters are called racist, divisive, etc, but it's always AGAINST a Trump supporter, not by them. Whether its accosting them in a restraraunt or attacking like this, or the riots. It's never the Trump side instigating.

It's called projection.
Long used marxist tactic.

Yep. We saw it in WWII. The Soviets accused the Germans of doing what, in reality, they themselves were doing in terms of death camps, mass murder of civilians, and such. After the war, their allies (the US, Great Britain, etc..) joined them in perpetuating what had been war time propaganda, so it all transitioned directly and unaltered into the official historical record of the war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the only dude I see in the pics is holding a phone. Puzzy. No man would have let that guy walk away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol...he is mad cause trump had black unemployment going down...no gaming time left !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by lightman
Too bad there was not a concealed carry holder present.

Yeah, but it's CA. Very unlikely a law abiding citizen will be armed, and the aggressor knows it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They both were slaughtering their enemies. Only an idiot or a Nazi would claim that the Nazis didn’t murder millions of Jews and others. That’s why I am so opposed to the progressive fascists goal of turning the USA into a one party state and why we need to preserve the 2nd amendment.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
They both were slaughtering their enemies. Only an idiot or a Nazi would claim that the Nazis didn’t murder millions of Jews and others. That’s why I am so opposed to the progressive fascists goal of turning the USA into a one party state and why we need to preserve the 2nd amendment.

Some facts you've likely never heard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Some facts you've likely never heard.

You really believe those racist Jew haters? When they refer to someone as a Jew bastard it’s telling. They are either Muslims or Nazis that we missed killing in WW2. Their evil!

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by lightman
Too bad there was not a concealed carry holder present.

You didn't watch the video did you.

Clearly. lol

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He done hit an old lady, naw naw . He should have been dealt with in an extreme way .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,065
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.