Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't think money has anything to do with it.

Think someone has something on him?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I said from the get-go it was man made. It was patented in the USA.

I don't think the exact genome was patented. There are many related genomes. Pretty sure it was a related genome that as patented.
Unless I'm mistaken it wasn't just "Coronavirus" but COVID 19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I suggested it was engineered it surprised me. There was quite a bit of agreement, which wasn't too surprising, but there was also very little argument. It was surprising that many of the usual suspects, quick to discredit anybody with charges of tinfoil hattery and the like, were conspicuously absent and/or silent.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The only reason anybody listens to Fauci is because the MSM keeps pushing him 24-7. He's contradicted himself so many times it ain't even funny.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What would the US have to gain by giving any money to China for research purposes? Whether it be viral research or research on the flying chicken?

And yet, here we are.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Morewood
Of course China released the weaponized Wuhan virus across the globe. They developed this virus to kill people and disrupt the global economy.

Remember those Chinese scientists in Canada getting busted for sending the virus back to China? Never hear anything about that treason.

Why are these labs tweaking deadly viruses anyway? Honest question.

I'm convinced the CCP engineered the virus.

I can't decide if it was released through incompetence or intention. I would not at all be surprised if it was intentional. They don't care about their own people so I could see them sacrificing the lives of the Chinese people to provide cover.

did you find those pesky WMD's yet? Dr Fauci used US taxpayer money to fund research on the virus in the Wuhan lab

You fugging leftard racist moron, this is important let the grownups work it out.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=SPQR70AD]bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight Russia.

US satellites can see your license plate from space but did see those weapons being moved? are you that dumb? 25 years ago trump was asked if he would get into politics. being a lifetime democrat he said I would do it as a republican cause the voters are dumb. you would be the poster child. imagine dumber then blacks and the 100 million non whites here speaking 120 different dialects. you win the prize

Actually leftard racist POS there were reports of a lot of truck traffic into Syria from Iraq.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I do not think China would release an engineered germ in the same town where they made it.

I have a friend who married a woman from Wuhan, and I hear that her relatives went through hell there.

That is NOT to say China did not engineer the germ. That seems possible and plausible. They need to kill off all the natives in Africa if they want that contenant.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight

This is a good point. We know the Chinese have been "investigating" through many methods what American citizens are doing. This would easily find inconvenient truths about the many leftard pedophiles, links to drug trafficking, under the table deals amounting to treason. It would explain why so many politicians are silent on the truth about China.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Uh, more likely the deep state cabal and NWO has something on Xi. They are always the innocents who threw the bouncy ball everyone watches. We all know what a great philanthropist Gates is, now dont we? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
David Rockefeller

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Of course it was, main reason Trump yanking cheena in line on trade, the dems and chicoms conspired together from the get go, also used it to cause STAY AT HOME, wreck the economy, blame Trump, so we can steal the election from mail in and harvested ballots.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m sure the ccp virus release was an accident in China but the Chinese intentionally spread it around the world while they worked to contain the ccp virus at home. The Chinese locked Wuhan and the surrounding province down while leaving the international airport open.
The best explanation of why the virus was created is the Chinese were working on a HIV vaccine. The Chinese spliced the HIV attack spike to the corona virus to get the human body to make antibodies that would recognize the HIV virus. The virus was not intended as a weapon. At least it wasn’t a finished weapon. It it were finished the Chinese would also have an effective vaccine so it would not effect the Chinese when used.
The reason the USA gave funding to the Wuhan lab is that we banned gain of function work here in the USA and Fauci wanted to continue to have a hand in the research.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump knew it was an act of war and stepped in with the financial help for the folks, saying "It was not our fault".
I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

As Tucker said tonight, Dr. Fauchi is buddies with Chinese scientists following the CCCP directive of lies.

Dayom, i missed that. Was that on ABC interview?

Declassification is creeping on.

It was on one of the radio shows first, jag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

While I had always expected this to come out some time, it is still apocalyptic to ponder.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Of course it was, main reason Trump yanking cheena in line on trade, the dems and chicoms conspired together from the get go, also used it to cause STAY AT HOME, wreck the economy, blame Trump, so we can steal the election from mail in and harvested ballots.

This. And im sure it wasnt an accidental release.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500

This. And im sure it wasnt an accidental release.

Nope, all part of a treasonous plan! for that, they should pay with their lives!

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m sure the ccp virus release was an accident in China but the Chinese intentionally spread it around the world while they worked to contain the ccp virus at home. The Chinese locked Wuhan and the surrounding province down while leaving the international airport open.
The best explanation of why the virus was created is the Chinese were working on a HIV vaccine. The Chinese spliced the HIV attack spike to the corona virus to get the human body to make antibodies that would recognize the HIV virus. The virus was not intended as a weapon. At least it wasn’t a finished weapon. It it were finished the Chinese would also have an effective vaccine so it would not effect the Chinese when used.
The reason the USA gave funding to the Wuhan lab is that we banned gain of function work here in the USA and Fauci wanted to continue to have a hand in the research.

BS. The best explanation is that Hillary, who was selling us out to China, as Bill and Zero did, didnt get elected. So, they used a man made instrument of biological warfare to attack the US to bring down Trump and be able to resume their growing power over us to the point of controlling us and destroying the US which would then allow them to institute the Gates plan of drastically reducing the Earths human population, a satanic communist plan pused under the guise of saving the earth from global warming.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
There is partial truth here. https://www.pop.org/pandemonium/

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,447
Posts18,470,977
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.