Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
So why is this loser not in jail for brandishing a firearm and pointing a gun at Kyles head? And for even carrying the illegal gun? (felon)

Did you read all of local dirt's post perchance?

Thus far, no proof has turned up that Grosskreutz was ever convicted of a felony, and he has not been charged with a crime related to the incident in Kenosha.

and there's a list of what he has been in trouble for following that.

Now with a straight face explain to me how the cops aren't taking sides.

I can't say their not, at least not the charging authorities. The street cops, I'd guess they're doing what people do, trying to follow orders while living up to their own political beliefs?

But apparently, under our laws regarding possession of a firearm, if he's not a convicted felon hey can't charge him for that.

Will they ever bring charges against him for assault, attempted murder, etc? I guess that remains to be seen.

I'll not bet against the authorities letting his actions slide in their misguided attempt to "quell disturbances". Perhaps they figure the two dead ones are enough and charging him will just bring about more riots.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokinggun
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by smokinggun
I wonder how he would feel about my new T-shirt?

[Linked Image]

lol, that's cool. Thank you for sharing, I just looked them up and ordered one!

Great looking dog btw.

Loving the t-shirt.

A serious ground game like that should be revered.

Damn sure got flies off him.

Lol.

Thanks for the kind words on the dog and shirt. I got mine from a website called gunloot. So far the service has been great, but the shirts do seem to run one size small.

I put the shirt on last night and was getting ready to go grocery shopping. The wife stood in the way and wouldn’t let wear it! She thinks it’s going to get me killed. I said alright, I’ll just have to take my AR-15!

LOL

I googled the shirt and found it on Fleabay. I hope it doesn't run too small. I guess if it does I'll give it to my daughter and order an XL.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This guy LIVED THROUGH the entire episode - he has seen and probably re-seen the videos, he knows exactly what he did and he knows (and feels) exactly what was done to him as a result of his threatening actions - and still he is in denial. Still he seeks sympathy and false justification. Such illness is very difficult to cure - maybe impossible.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
This guy LIVED THROUGH the entire episode - he has seen and probably re-seen the videos, he knows exactly what he did and he knows (and feels) exactly what was done to him as a result of his threatening actions - and still he is in denial. Still he seeks sympathy and false justification. Such illness is very difficult to cure - maybe impossible.

It’s a mental illness, no doubt.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 18 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.