Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The videos are not in proper order. There's a video here (third or fourth one) that shows the BLM Mob outside his home taunting him, which caused him to let them know he was armed in his home. BLM called the cops on him, and cops arrested homeowner, to cheers of the mob (video of this is, I think the first one shown). Then the mob takes over his property, after he's no longer there to protect it. There's a video of that, too. The videos are not shown sequentially, which makes it confusing till you figure out which video is first, second, and third, in sequence.

The world has been turned upside down.

Videos

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
JFC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The videos are not in proper order. There's a video here (third or fourth one) that shows the BLM Mob outside his home taunting him, which caused him to let them know he was armed in his home. BLM called the cops on him, and cops arrested homeowner, to cheers of the mob (video of this is, I think the first one shown). Then the mob takes over his property, after he's no longer there to protect it. There's a video of that, too. The videos are not shown sequentially, which makes it confusing till you figure out which video is first, second, and third, in sequence.

The world has been turned upside down.

Videos

The city is going to be paying his bills for a long time, and hopefully the coppers responsible will get stuck with the bill as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The city is going to be paying his bills for a long time, and hopefully the coppers responsible will get stuck with the bill as well.

We can only hope.......................a pox on all of them.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We can only hope.......................a pox on all of them.

MM

Giving those animals reason to cheer was an immense crime on the cops' part. They should have come and joined the guy with shotguns in tow, not arrested him.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Giving those animals reason to cheer was an immense crime on the cops' part. They should have come and joined the guy with shotguns in tow, not arrested him.

In a just world that is exactly what would have happened.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats utopia...

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats utopia...

A guy has the nerve to let an angry mob in front of his house know he's armed and willing to repel boarders if need be, and the cops come and haul him away so the mob can enter the house without resistance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They’d of got mine after I was out of buckshot.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Whatever you do, you can't win. Use excessive force and you are done. The mob wins in the end either way.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1.......... The folks that run Milwaukee are just protecting the first amendment rights of their peaceful protesters and keeping them safe from armed vigilantes while they peacefully riot, loot and burn. GMAFB.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Bless those people trying to 'rightfully' defend themselves, but have been slowly euthanized into believing they DONT live in commie shltholes! crazy ignoring and refusing to do anything about your surroundings for decades HAS dire consequence.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunner500
Bless those people trying to 'rightfully' defend themselves, but have been slowly euthanized into believing they DONT live in commie shltholes! crazy ignoring and refusing to do anything about your surroundings for decades HAS dire consequence.

This guy was apparently right wing in his politics, so I assume he was doing all he could to make his government respectful of our Constitutional rights. I don't see how he's to blame in any way, other than, perhaps, for not moving to a more right leaning area.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

This guy was apparently right wing in his politics, so I assume he was doing all he could to make his government respectful of our Constitutional rights. I don't see how he's to blame in any way, other than, perhaps, for not moving to a more right leaning area.

Yep, pack up and leave those states if you believe as we do, do not continue to feed the machine that will eventually slit your throat.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
This is interesting. What caused the BLM mob to arrive at his house was that they were searching for houses with Trump signs and then, once found, they were posting the address on their YouTube channels, telling the mobs to arrive there that night to harass the home's occupants. That's why the mob was there. There's a YouTube of the BLM member showing the house, announcing the address, and instructing BLM to riot there that night.

So, the message is clear, White folks. If you have a Trump sign, be ready for a BLM mob to surround your house and shout threats at you, and don't go get your gun, because the cops will come and arrest you for being ready to defend your home.

This guy discusses it in detail. Skip to 10:30 to see the doxing video:

Link to video.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Yep, pack up and leave those states if you believe as we do, do not continue to feed the machine that will eventually slit your throat.

People who continue to live in those commie schittholes aren't very bothered by the politics of them or they would have been gone a long time ago.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gunner 500 and Bristoe...ever wonder where we would be if the militia boys at Concord had just moved away from King George's political views.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is interesting. What caused the BLM mob to arrive at his house was that they were searching for houses with Trump signs and then, once found, they were posting the address on their YouTube channels, telling the mobs to arrive there that night to harass the home's occupants. That's why the mob was there.

Let us pray...

Our Father in Heaven, please let those idiots drive down my county road, and directly to my 3x5 Trump 2020 ~No More Bullshat~ flag that flying opposite the Stars & Stripes.

Lord, then give them the courage to come up my driveway and harass me in the dark of night.

Amen.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Gunner 500 and Bristoe...ever wonder where we would be if the militia boys at Concord had just moved away from King George's political views.

Would the federal government be lousy with communists?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is interesting. What caused the BLM mob to arrive at his house was that they were searching for houses with Trump signs and then, once found, they were posting the address on their YouTube channels, telling the mobs to arrive there that night to harass the home's occupants. That's why the mob was there. There's a YouTube of the BLM member showing the house, announcing the address, and instructing BLM to riot there that night.

So, the message is clear, White folks. If you have a Trump sign, be ready for a BLM mob to surround your house and shout threats at you, and don't go get your gun, because the cops will come and arrest you for being ready to defend your home.

This guy discusses it in detail. Skip to 10:30 to see the doxing video:

Link to video.

how about just not putting a trump sign on your lawn? you will never convince a commie to vote for trump cause of your sign. it would be different if you could protect yourself but you cant

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,815
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.