Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
He wasn't as confused and incoherent as I had hoped. They probably have a med dose figured out. To win a debate as declared by the liberal media all he has to do is as good as he did in this clip. What I got was that they are for farmers doing liberal policy actions that the feds will push with subsidy payments. Policies like pelletizing do do and using it where it won't make waterways nasty. Sounds good to an urban voter and a lot of farmers like sucking the federal tit.

They stole the stem cell and smart drug drip gadget off RGB and put it on Joe.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
He wasn't as confused and incoherent as I had hoped. They probably have a med dose figured out. To win a debate as declared by the liberal media all he has to do is as good as he did in this clip. What I got was that they are for farmers doing liberal policy actions that the feds will push with subsidy payments. Policies like pelletizing do do and using it where it won't make waterways nasty. Sounds good to an urban voter and a lot of farmers like sucking the federal tit.

Sounds like old Joe just figured out that animal schitt makes good fertilizer.........WOW!!!!!!

Methane is produced by anaerobic bacterial decomposition of vegetable matter. Which means...animal waste contains NO methane. Animal waste will produce methane if allowed to decompose without the presence of Oxygen.

But when air is mixed in through a composting program, no methane is produced.

When fresh animal waste is spread onto fields, no methane is produced.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,327 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.