Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”
..............Hey Call-NUMB-BALLS......That was in 2016...Shall we go over the dozens and dozens if not hundreds of Dem O CRAP instances of total and complete hypocrisy?.....Of course not. Cuz YOU are a 1st class hypocrite there NUMB BALLS!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
How bout this, commies? I say we push another conservative justice on y’all, and hell yes we stalled Garland. Same schit y’all would do if you could, but as proven, you can’t. So suck it.

We are going to ram DJT down your collective throats for another four years, push at least one more conservative onto that court, maybe two, and pack lower courts with them, too. We are going to fundamentally change America to a place more to OUR liking, and y’all can either live here and be miserable, or move to China. Those are your safe options.

[bleep] with us and starting a civil war will be the end of y’all’s romp, permanently. Best just take your lumps and lick your wounds until such time as a future generation is stupid enough to let you win a race again. Because I damn sure won’t, and neither will any of my friends, family or kids, nor any of their kids. We are all fed up with your schit, and serious about making communism extinct, via decimation and of the liberal species. And it doesn’t matter to most of us whether that is by voting or more kinetic measures. Your goose is cooked, go find some other place to be mentally ill.

Couldn't agree more with that post.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”
..............Hey Call-NUMB-BALLS......That was in 2016...Shall we go over the dozens and dozens if not hundreds of Dem O CRAP instances of total and complete hypocrisy?.....Of course not. Cuz YOU are a 1st class hypocrite there NUMB BALLS!

Like I have said before fatsqueeze, your post are too painful to read. Back up to 5th grade grammar and English. Until I won’t bother to read an unreadable post.

Last edited by callnum; 09/21/20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven’t seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves.

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16penny

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
You guys more generous than me in in your civility. I wouldn't even let her cool off and I'd be naming the nominee. Cause you know whatever the Trumpster does all those fugging commiecrats will bitch anyway about anything FUGG UM. MB

It ain't up to "us guys".

If it were up me, and I were Trump, I would have named the new nominee before they got Ruth to the mortuary.

You and me both, Barry.

Ram it down their throats. They would have done the same.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 16penny

LOL

Double lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have trust in Trump.....He will "get-er-done"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It's a done deal. Mitch has the votes and the only question now is how he will use it to his best advantage to help the republicans and hurt the dems.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
You guys more generous than me in in your civility. I wouldn't even let her cool off and I'd be naming the nominee. Cause you know whatever the Trumpster does all those fugging commiecrats will bitch anyway about anything FUGG UM. MB

This.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Like I have said before fatsqueeze, your post are too painful to read. Back up to 5th grade grammar and English. Until I won’t bother to read an unreadable post.
......................Fatsqueeze? Yeah right PUNK! Guarantee ya Calleee boy, that my body fat index is lower than is yours.....You Call-numb nuts are a pathetic FRAUD, LIAR, HYPOCRITE, FOOL and TRAITOR.......How is that for english you FOOL?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s seems to me DJT’ s handlers are not that confident he will win in Nov. hence the push to appoint and not let Joe pic.
........Another DUMB knee jerk opinion from the KING OF JERKS...SEEMS to you? HEY BONEHEAD. Read the US Constitution for once in your pathetic life. Specifically Article 2; Section 2. ........Isn't interesting DUMMY, that Joe Biden said months ago that he would disclose HIS possible PICKS for the US Supreme Court and STILL has NOT done so? AND WILL NOT?

You are an idiotic IGNORANT clown Call-NAMBY/PAMBY.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

I think we should honor RBG by following along with her comments and interpretation of the constitution.

. there is “nothing in the Constitution” that prevents a president from filling a vacant seat on the high court in his final year in office.

There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

I also think we should support Joe Biden’s opinion as well.

the president had a “constitutional duty” to seat a justice on the high court when a vacancy arises.

. Biden also said: “I would go forward with a confirmation process as chairman, even a few months before a presidential election, if the nominee were chosen with the advice, and not merely the consent, of the Senate, just as the Constitution requires.”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Did RBG go on the Covid list?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Well,we DO have a new President since Feb. 13,2016.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JimH
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Well,we DO have a new President since Feb. 13,2016.....

HUH

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Supreme Court Justice salary is what? $267,000 All The years she was a Justice and the family can't afford a coffin?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Supreme Court Justice salary is what? $267,000 All The years she was a Justice and the family can't afford a coffin?

Drugs, alcohol and gambling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump should announce his choice for her replacement at the EXACT time of her funeral. I don't usually believe in speaking ill of the dead, or showing disrespect, but the left is making me mad as Hell over this. Screw them and RGB too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Trump has been nothing but gracious toward the Notorious RBG and her memory even though she was an avowed enemy of the republic. He's not going to change that by preempting the funeral by announcing a nominee before the big send off.

Trump is showing more class than some on here. And plenty of time for the Senate to get the job done.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,465
Posts18,489,854
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.