Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here is an excellent read and analysis on the Election, The SC and how the Republicans in the Senate view President Trump re-election chances.

Enjoy.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...to-lose-how-can-his-pick-be-unstoppable/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Steve not sure how the death of an old sick judge has anything to do with Trumps scheit Commie performance over the last 4 years ??? the verdicts in and boy am I going to enjoy your crappy demeanour over the next decade grumpy.

Limbaugh is a low bar to hurdle just sayin

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve, you are seeing the results of panic and anxiety on the Left. Trump reelection is a Fait accompli, and they know it. The realization that Trump gets to place a third SC judge on top of 300+ federal judges has destroyed many of the Progressives haughty attitudes.

They are depressed because they realize that it could have been Hillary doing all of this, and Trump prevented that. No Progressive Utopia for them. This sense of impending doom has taken them down. They have a few snipes to throw out for now. The DNC and other forces i.e. Bloomberg, Soros, Steyer - all BILLIONAIRE leftist activists that pour hundreds of millions into Progressive causes and campaigns., will regroup to continue to attack Trump throughout his next term.

Meanwhile, Trump gets the chance to appoint another 300± federal judges to the bench and perhaps two more SC justices. Steven Breyer is 82 years old! Sonia Sotomayor is only 66, but battles diabetes and isn't the healthiest of the bunch. If Trump gets the chance to replace one or both of those, liberal heads would vaporize!

The MSM will spin this to the end, like Hitler in his bunker in April 1945. To the end, "Victory will be ours!" they will shout. When in fact, they know that is impossible at this point. Their candidate is a cross between George McGovern and Micheal Dukakis, and will meet the same fate.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ginther
Steve not sure how the death of an old sick judge has anything to do with Trumps scheit Commie performance over the last 4 years ??? the verdicts in and boy am I going to enjoy your crappy demeanour over the next decade grumpy.

Here, from your friends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...2-fc1c-11ea-9ceb-061d646d9c67_story.html

Democrats powerless to stop GOP from confirming Trump’s court choice

Bwahahahaha

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102

Here, from your friends.

Bwahahahaha

Hypocrite, I see you posting articles from Washington Post. I thought you said you didn't read that stuff?

Bwahahahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here's Another ?

IF Trump's sure to lose....Why has Biden hired 100+ lawyers ?
Biden is SURE he won't win.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm here to REP the Libtards

I see this every time Ginther posts.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by steve4102

Here, from your friends.

Bwahahahaha

Hypocrite, I see you posting articles from Washington Post. I thought you said you didn't read that stuff?

Bwahahahaha

LOL
I didn’t read it, it was embedded link in my original link to Rush.

I simply copied and pasted the link from Rush’s site. No need to read it, nor would I.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I guess you boys from MN aren't above using any port in a storm. You don't even read the silly [bleep] you post yourself I see.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Trump commie??

You really are challenged.

Now go find your pink Play-Doh and eat it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This article is very similar to all the rest of the media, taking some indications and spinning facts from them.

IF Trump is hated by the senate, why give him this vote? Possibly cause it's more desirable to them to have a conservative leaning judge than a liberal leaning judge! Love/Hate/Tolerate Trump, they know his pick will be conservative, which they'd rather have, than a Biden liberal pick, has nothing to do with Trump.

Same for all the discussion about the handful of Senators who say they don't want to vote, or Romney saying he will. None of them have said how they will vote, just that they think Trump should or shouldn't nominate. Trump nominating someone, which is his responsibility, puts the onus on the senate to do thier job and vote. The interesting slant would be if the hearing before the vote goes after Nov 3, what then. Hopefully that won't happen.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The constitution clearly states the president is elected for a 3 year term followed by a 1 year cooling off period

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

............."Trumps scheit Commie performance?" LOL>>LOL.......Gint-RRRRRR; one pathetic baffooooooon and a liar....Tell us all GINT-schits. How exactly has Trump performed like a communist during the last nearly 4 years? Specifics please!!...."Limbaugh a low hurdle?".........LOL>>>LOL.......Rush is light years ahead of your pathetic ass when it comes to ANYTHING........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by hatari
Steve, you are seeing the results of panic and anxiety on the Left. Trump reelection is a Fait accompli, and they know it. Their candidate is a cross between George McGovern and Micheal Dukakis, and will meet the same fate.

If we have a free and fair election. A big IF.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ginger and his ilk will all be leaping off of tall buildings on November 3rd.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The locus of the source is unknown, but three individuals as a possible source;
LeroyBeans
Guntruck50/Jeffobama
Northman...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
LeroyBeans
Guntruck50/Jeffobama
Northman...

...........................Funny.........................GERBEL? Yep! A perfect 1st name for Gint-schits!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Ginger and his ilk will all be leaping off of tall buildings on November 3rd.

Film at 11: PM.......Dream On

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OMG that is hilarious!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
LeroyBeans
Guntruck50/Jeffobama
Northman...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 160user, 1936M71, 23 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,646
Posts18,533,755
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.