-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
have only seen a couple here, Hispanic guy waved me down earlier today to till me he liked my trump pissing on democrats sticker.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I live out in the woods in the mountains of North Carolina. Just about two weeks ago, yard signs began to sprout, and they are 100 percent Trump. Some guys are putting 3 or 4 big, I mean five foot by five foot, Trump signs in their yard. Not a single Biden sign.
Don't sweat the polls, boys, there is more enthusiasm for Trump today than there was 4 years ago. And remember, North Carolina is a critical state that supposedly can go either way.

Now, I am 25 miles from Asheville, also known as "San Francisco of the South." No doubt Asheville will completely go for Biden. But the Asheville vote will be swarmed over by the Trump vote out in the countryside.

Still. Don't be complacent! Make sure your vote is counted!

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Don't see much political signs around here either.

I think people prefer to use social media nowadays to express themselves.

I would have yard signs all over my yards if it were only up to me, but my wife hates signs and bumper stickers. She was pissed off that I put Trump stickers on my vehicles, and I reminded her that she doesn't drive those vehicles so it's not her bidness (I said it in a nice way), and promised her that even though our neighborhood is littered with (D) yard signs I would not do any more than have stickers on my truck and car. THEN, when some lunatic BLM/Antifa type pulled a gun on me for having a Trump bumper sticker about 6 weeks ago, she totally freaked out and said this is why she hates signs and stickers and was afraid that we're going to get targeted for having any pro-Trump signage. She's probably right, and I wouldn't make our house a target. I think this year, a lot of folks are thinking the same way. I still fly my colors proudly, but I may also have a death wish rivaling Charlie the Tuna's.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have zero fear of Biden WINNING the election. However, sorely concerned that the Demonrats will STEAL it...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Have zero fear of Biden WINNING the election. However, sorely concerned that the Demonrats will STEAL it...

Dr.. Steve Turley says even the mail in voting scam will turn out in Trump's favor and says the dems are even starting to realize it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Was pretty surprised to see a B/H sign pop up in my neighborhood. Turns out the place has new owners and once I saw them, I was no longer surprised.

I wish I could get a Biden sign from the campaign.
Don't steal one, darn sure ain't buying it.
But I want one for the road into our house.
4 neighbors would see it, at least two might
wreck, wondering what happened to me.
When I mentioned doing it, the one told me I would
have tire tracks.

It would be fun.

As to signs causing trouble,
Thaats how BLM targeted the folks that shotgunned them.
Leading to a bunch of excitement here.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Same old story, Trump in the "sticks", Biden in the bigger places.

I would be more than happy to live in The United Sticks of America.

All day on the road in the Western Missouri part of The United Sticks of American. Over a dozen Trump signs and finally one Biden sign the last hour on the road to spoil the sweep.

I was in the Clinton area a couple of weeks ago and I'd estimate the Trump signs at not quite 2 to 1 over Biden. In the Versailles area this week I saw at least as many Biden signs as Trump. Was surprised seeing that many in those areas. Here in Sedalia I've seen 5/6 Biden signs and many Trump... like at least one nearly every block, sometimes 3/4 houses in a row.

I have not seen those Biden signs in Clinton. Must be in the town itself.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I really want one of these.

[Linked Image from extension.okstate.edu]

Quando omni flunkus moritati
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Same old story, Trump in the "sticks", Biden in the bigger places.

I would be more than happy to live in The United Sticks of America.

All day on the road in the Western Missouri part of The United Sticks of American. Over a dozen Trump signs and finally one Biden sign the last hour on the road to spoil the sweep.

I was in the Clinton area a couple of weeks ago and I'd estimate the Trump signs at not quite 2 to 1 over Biden. In the Versailles area this week I saw at least as many Biden signs as Trump. Was surprised seeing that many in those areas. Here in Sedalia I've seen 5/6 Biden signs and many Trump... like at least one nearly every block, sometimes 3/4 houses in a row.

I have not seen those Biden signs in Clinton. Must be in the town itself.

Several were in town and signs on AA, SE100, SE200 also. I believe there were some on east 7. I was surprised seeing so many in that area. Saw several Trump signs and a banner or two on C , toward Lincoln. Saw a homemade Biden sign on one of the gravel roads that said "Biden happens". Didn't know which way to take that one.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have seen a couple Trump flags flying.

Out in the sticks.

Both on big farm/ranches.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m in a D state on east coast. I see way more trump flags and signs than Biden.

I think they view him as their John McCain.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife and I have been from missouri to sturgis sd , to wyoming and back , then to the south end of arkansas and into louisana have seen only a had full of Biden signs to a train car load pf trumps signs. I keep saying my prayers !!!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
On my travels this week on I-40 east of Holbrook, AZ, I came across a huge billboard along the interstate with “Navajo for Trump/2020”. SleepyJoe, call your office cause you have huge problems when you are loosing “ Rez” vote!

Last edited by 3dtestify; 09/26/20.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 160user, 222ND, 2003and2013, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,790
Posts18,477,303
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.