Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Typical Starman post..

Originally Posted by Starman
If you want god in schools, then allow all gods
in schools, since no bigoted faith Christian has ever proven that all other gods are false.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Bristoe and SPQR a match made in heaven.

come on billy goat gruff and his female goat are a match made in the barn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

Where's the link?

do not know how to do it. go to Yahoos home page that is where I saw it

Ya this phuuckin einstein can do better lol cant even add a link....pinnacle of intelligence

I do not sit around all day doing pain pills or heroin and stay on the internet all day.

For a minute I thought Steelhead was back, guess I was wrong.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who is 'they'?
I don't recall anyone in any of the local PDs handcuffing a 6 year old. I can't think of any of my staff handcuffing any juvenile............except that one 17 year old who was blown on bath salts and fighting
I guess perspectives differ when you grow up in an urban schitthole and continue to frequent such areas.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Typical Starman post..

in schools, since no bigoted faith Christian has ever proven that all other gods are false.

Bristoe is butthurt coz he can't prove other gods
are false.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Typical Starman post..

Bristoe is butthurt coz he can't prove other gods
are false.

You can't post without showing your horns and tail. It's a peculiar obsession.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NH K9
Who is 'they'?
I don't recall anyone in any of the local PDs handcuffing a 6 year old. I can't think of any of my staff handcuffing any juvenile............except that one 17 year old who was blown on bath salts and fighting
I guess perspectives differ when you grow up in an urban schitthole and continue to frequent such areas.

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying. it may not happen in your small white town but that dont mean nothing in the overall scheme of things. the cities are total sh itholes but you see more and get more experience in a week then 20 years in a small town. I love small white towns but life there is not the hard core reality happing in the country. I wish small towns ruled the country but they dont

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/27/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bristoe believes in peabrain tales and legends of devils.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Who is 'they'?

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying

It's your e example as to what 'they' do..........I don't really need to Google anything.
If 'they' is some urban PD you're familiar with, that's their problem. By 'their ' I'm referring to the community who employs them as well as that particular Agency.
I'll keep my House clean, as my community demands. Beyond that..........make better choices about where you live.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This ...
Who is 'they'?

I really think most of you people are in an insane asylum with PC privleges and never let out. google it or search it on u tube. I cant believe what you are saying

Following this???

JFC.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

Soooo, I guess you and Remsen ain't having dinner anytime too soon............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Who is 'they'?

It's your e example as to what 'they' do..........I don't really need to Google anything.
If 'they' is some urban PD you're familiar with, that's their problem. By 'their ' I'm referring to the community who employs them as well as that particular Agency.
I'll keep my House clean, as my community demands. Beyond that..........make better choices about where you live.

well I was born in Bklyn NY not much choice for me. I moved out at 18. but worked in manhattan for years

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You know....some similarities have appeared with the OP.

I think he used to be on here under the name Raisuli

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You're a cute little bitch.

I don't hate you. What I do hate is logging on here and seeing your tripe posted up all over the place. Nothing about you is legitimate. Everything you've posted on here is a lie to gin up responses you can use to whatever nefarious ends you are working for or towards.

Post up a pic of you and a target or game animal you bagged. Blur out your face, it's easy enough these days. Tell us the what, where's, when's, and how's of it. Gun, load, general location.

You won't. You're a liar and a bitch.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

I'll hand it to ya you're a tough little bastard, using a football to play stickball with, if you'd have asked I'll bet the beat cops would have all gotten together and bought you little fellers a rubber ball.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

Soooo, I guess you and Remsen ain't having dinner anytime too soon............

No, but he and Bristo could have erudite discussions over a meal ...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I don't remember if Rasinhead posted a bunch of crap or not. You think it went Rasindhead, Satir, and now this SPQR70AD dumbfuk?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Bristoe believes in peabrain tales and legends of devils.

You can thank yourself for that,..in part, anyway.

You're just like you were described 2000 years ago.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12

you are full of sh it and have to make up things to make yourself feel better

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You're a cute little bitch.

I don't hate you. What I do hate is logging on here and seeing your tripe posted up all over the place. Nothing about you is legitimate. Everything you've posted on here is a lie to gin up responses you can use to whatever nefarious ends you are working for or towards.

Post up a pic of you and a target or game animal you bagged. Blur out your face, it's easy enough these days. Tell us the what, where's, when's, and how's of it. Gun, load, general location.

You won't. You're a liar and a bitch.

you mean I have to go hunting to prove I am not a communist? WTF does that have to do with anything? everytime I go to post a pic it says it is to big and cant fit. I have around 40 rifles mostly military shot at high power matches at army bases with M1A . found AA 2520 to be the best powder for my M1A. but at high power matches at the army base they issued 173 gr LC match no reloads allowed. what the hell does that matter?

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/27/20.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,741
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.