Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They have nothing new so they're recycling old scams now. The media literally has the biggest story in the history of American politics in Biden/Hunter/Clinton/Russia and they're obsessed over asking about Trump's tax returns today over some NY Times "unnamed sources" story.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And this shocks you how???

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
And this shocks you how???

Unfortunately, it doesn't shock me at all.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Heard the news conference and had a laugh at the so-called reporter that asked that question.

It will never stop.

I am just glad that he is a tough SOB.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The reporter asked his question about the tax story, Trump said it was fake news, he listed a whole litany of completely damning facts about the Democrats, then there was a pause, and the reporter was like "about that NY Times tax story..."

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I can't wait for the NY Times to do an expose on Hunter Biden's taxes!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You’ll be as old as Methuselah before that happens,

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen

That’ll never happen. Kinda like the Halfican’s College Transcripts, or Law License.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the NYT had a way to post one last headline after the world ends, it would read, "World ends... women and blacks hit hardest...".

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah and if you read the comments on any of the articles you will be reinforced in the idea that a vast portion of the nations citizens are dumb as a box of rocks. You can tell most of these commenters have never owned a business nor most likely never had more than a couple grand max in their accounts at any given time! They have no concept of the tax code, corporate borrowing, asset redistribution, businesses bankruptcies etc. They certainly have no concept that ANYONE with half a brain and any kind of real assets uses the tax codes to maximum advantage to have as little tax liability as possible and IT IS ALL 100% legal!

Last edited by marktheshark; 09/27/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

After Joepedo loses the election, his kid'll be sacrificed to explain the loss.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Paddler
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

You could have stopped after the first sentence.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Poor piddler, still trying to draw attention away from his many years as a child molesting monster and sociopath

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
They have nothing new so they're recycling old scams now. The media literally has the biggest story in the history of American politics in Biden/Hunter/Clinton/Russia and they're obsessed over asking about Trump's tax returns today over some NY Times "unnamed sources" story.

What did they say about Pelosi, Schitff, Schumer tax returns? They get all that information, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You really don't have any idea how much fun this is going to be, you stupid fugk.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
If the NYT had a way to post one last headline after the world ends, it would read, "World ends... women and blacks hit hardest...".

.......... Priceless. Ain't that the truth. With another story on page two on the devastation caused in the LBGTQ community, of course.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski

After Joepedo loses the election, fub!his kid'll be sacrificed to explain the loss.

That would be a win/win, Fub!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's always an army of IRS goons looking for discrepancies in the taxes filed to the IRS by people like Trump. If there was a real problem, THIS wouldn't be the story being peddled by the Propaganda Corps.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (10Glocks, Beagler410, Basher, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,252 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,149
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.