Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Soooo, what day in October do you figure Amy will sit down where Ruth used to sit?

October 30.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by crshelton
Ginther is a waste of time.

How can he be blocked?

I have blocked such trolls on other forums and it does make for a better and more pleasant experience.

Some of you Diaper wearers will most likely see out your days with a Democratic President.

Fancy having to wake up for the next 8 -12 years watching G I Joe and then Kamala Harris LMFAO.

Whats that saying about Steers and Queers in Texas, well I don't see no horns !!

Last edited by Ginther; 09/28/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Polls are great, they lead to a even larger disappointment on election eve for Democrats. Dance monkey dance.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
So to all the trolls including you Ginther, what is it you want and why don't you like Trump policy wise? Not one leftist has been able to clarify that for me yet.

A less corrupt leader with Credibility who advances American interests not just his own.........

Trumps a fake conservative who fooled the GOP and the bet is about to backfire.......You were warned and you failed.

And you typed that with a straight face that’s the scary part..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Show which months Trump was leading the polls in 2016?

And 2020.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Polls don't mean anything but to get democrat hopes up.

Until THIS happens again....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How can he be blocked?

I have blocked such trolls on other forums and it does make for a better and more pleasant experience.

Some of you Diaper wearers will most likely see out your days with a Democratic President.

Fancy having to wake up for the next 8 -12 years watching G I Joe and then Kamala Harris LMFAO.

Whats that saying about Steers and Queers in Texas, well I don't see no horns !!

Lol from Cool Joe to GI Joe... the left will do anything to make Sundown Joe look good to the young voters..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
lmao

Good Lord my belly hurts from laughing so much.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah, and on Election Day four years ago, the polls showed that Hillary would win in a landslide.
Ginther, are you stupid enough to believe the polls today? You probably believed 'em four years ago as well.

Brace yourself, my friend.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’ve been trying to figure out how Slow Joe cannot get anybody to a rally but is gonna win the election. I got it. People won’t be seen in public for him but will vote for him for free Schitt or simply because they have always been Democrat’s. Kinda like the old joke where it’s all good till somebody sees you. Edk

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

How can he be blocked?

...........................Gint-rrrrrrr. Such an immature clown, liar, hypocrite and a fool.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A less corrupt leader with Credibility who advances American interests not just his own.........

Trumps a fake conservative who fooled the GOP and the bet is about to backfire.......You were warned and you failed.

You must mean someone like no grades Obama who never had real job in his life, then sold America down the river to the Chinese and EU and gave billions unilaterally without senate treaty consent to our greatest foe Iran, then left office and miraculously bought two homes at $8.0M and the other at $16.0M. He weaponized the IRS, jailed a journalist and threatened to jail his parents, weaponized the NSA, CIA and FBI and spied profusely on several American citizens. And of course Namenda Joe was along for the ride. You must be so proud of your blatant stupidity. Man you’re a blind fool.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So to all the trolls including you Ginther, what is it you want and why don't you like Trump policy wise? Not one leftist has been able to clarify that for me yet.

.......Such a LIE!....Define for us exactly how Trump has advanced his personal interests since becoming president....C'mon Gint-RRRRR....You always make opinionated ridiculous and im-mature statements that you can never back up.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
I seem to remember Hillary was leading by more than that going into election night.

If they would poll somebody besides democrats sitting in their cubicles, they'd get a different answer.

Cant wait for the tears on CNN

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Media Bias /Fact Check --- The Guardian

Overall, we rate The Guardian Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks over the last 5 years.

...A 2014 Pew Research Survey found that 72% of The Guardian’s audience is consistently or mostly liberal, 20% Mixed and 9% consistently or mostly conservative. This indicates that The Guardian is strongly preferred by a more liberal audience.

Failed Fact Checks

Is everything you think you know about depression wrong? – False
Firms bidding for government contracts are being asked if they back Brexit. – False
The proportion of lung cancer cases only diagnosed after a visit to an A&E ranges from 15% in Guildford and Waverley in Surrey to 56% in Tower Hamlets and Manchester. – Inaccurate
Private renting is making millions of people ill. – False
The number of vegans in the UK has risen from half a million in 2016 to 3.5 million today. – False
New legislation has been introduced to change laws on workplace rights. – False
The justice budget has fallen by 40% since 2010. – False
“The proportion of people with a job who live in poverty went up for the third consecutive year in 2018 to a record high” – False
“The number of children needing foster care has risen by 44% during the coronavirus pandemic, creating a “state of emergency”, a children’s charity said.” – False
915 children were admitted with malnutrition in Cambridge hospitals between 2015 and 2020. There were 656 similar admissions at Newcastle hospitals, and 656 at the Royal Free London hospitals. – False

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They don't have to quote policy. They only know they hate Trump. That is the only logic they need. Emotions drive the leftist pussies and whiners. Facts and commons sense are not even in their vocabulary. Ol' Ginther is right there amongst them.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You dupe, incredible. Obama is and was far more corrupt than Trump. In reality you are right, Trump is more of a classic liberal than a conservative. Odd how you retards can't seem to see that Trump has advanced our interests and not his own. Retards.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by joken2

Overall, we rate The Guardian Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks over the last 5 years.

...A 2014 Pew Research Survey found that 72% of The Guardian’s audience is consistently or mostly liberal, 20% Mixed and 9% consistently or mostly conservative. This indicates that The Guardian is strongly preferred by a more liberal audience.

Failed Fact Checks

Firms bidding for government contracts are being asked if they back Brexit. – False
The proportion of lung cancer cases only diagnosed after a visit to an A&E ranges from 15% in Guildford and Waverley in Surrey to 56% in Tower Hamlets and Manchester. – Inaccurate
The number of vegans in the UK has risen from half a million in 2016 to 3.5 million today. – False
“The proportion of people with a job who live in poverty went up for the third consecutive year in 2018 to a record high” – False
“The number of children needing foster care has risen by 44% during the coronavirus pandemic, creating a “state of emergency”, a children’s charity said.” – False
915 children were admitted with malnutrition in Cambridge hospitals between 2015 and 2020. There were 656 similar admissions at Newcastle hospitals, and 656 at the Royal Free London hospitals. – False

Funny thing is Media bias fact check is a very biased fact checker!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by rickt300

Failed Fact Checks

Your source...?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rickt300

Failed Fact Checks

It isn't so funny. It is the point, however. When no one knows what the actual facts are, and fact checkers just blur things even more, no one can actually make decisions based in reality. Now, who would have a vested interest in seeing that happen??

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (7887mm08, 10Glocks, 44mc, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,449
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.