Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lead RN at a local county health department told me as of yesterday they had seen "0" covid-19 cases at their facility, yet per Democrat Gov. 'King' Andy's figures they have had 160+ positives and 3 deaths.

She went on to say she's been a RN for a couple of decades, then opined that face masks as a preventive to the spread of covid-19 is pure folly.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
With a 1,000 deaths per day in the NY metro area (during the height of the pandemic) and family & friends dying faster than you can reconcile with; its hard to characterize this as "bullshit". Covid killed these poor people who would be alive today in the absence of CV19. People live long and productive lives with a variety of common health issues that are now termed "co-morbidity".

Just sayin'.

It's very easy to characterize as bullshit when you know the reporting criteria. I work with hospitals weekly.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gitem_12

We have 60,000 people in our county. 135 total cases(from March to current), 3 total deaths and currently no hospitilizations.
Yet all of our schools are shut down because they have 4 cases in the school systems.

Run for your local school board.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
With a 1,000 deaths per day in the NY metro area (during the height of the pandemic) and family & friends dying faster than you can reconcile with; its hard to characterize this as "bullshit". Covid killed these poor people who would be alive today in the absence of CV19. People live long and productive lives with a variety of common health issues that are now termed "co-morbidity".

Just sayin'.

You're a chump if you believe any of that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Of total deaths. 70K+

NJ,NY,PA,CT,Mass and RI.

States that were the most restricted and still restricted . What a Disgrace

Link

From the OP's link:

New York (excludes NYC)

Total cases - 212,933

Cases in last 7 days - 3,229

Cases /100k - 1,911

Deaths /100k - 81

---------------------------------------

New York City

Total cases - 243,840

Cases in last 7 days - 2.503

Cases /100k - 2,903

Deaths /100k - 283

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I live in PA, but don't know anyone that has got sick or died from the virus .so where are are they getting all these numbers???

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Just sayin'.

BS. They would have died from the flu, pneumonia and heart attacks as usual.

A test sensitive enough can show you have Covid illness.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Hubert
I live in PA, but don't know anyone that has got sick or died from the virus .so where are are they getting all these numbers???

Their ass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Nursing home residents cost us 100k a year each, on average. So the virus killing them off is doing us a favor, financially. That was probably the intend in China, where the virus was created. They probably never intended to let it get out of the country. It was intended to relieve them of the burden of the elderly. It's the stupid lockdowns that are killing us.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Of total deaths. 70K+

NJ,NY,PA,CT,Mass and RI.

States that were the most restricted and still restricted . What a Disgrace

Link

The reason for that is because they want to justify their nonsense.

So they hyper inflate their CovTard numbers.

BINGO!

How could you believe any info coming out of those states?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Just sayin'.

being 80 with 2-3 health conditions aint being alive

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
FROM Covid or WITH Covid? All the difference in the world right there.

The way life should be.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by poboy
"200,000,000 American covid deaths" - China Joe biden

Between the RONA and gun deaths America has been kilt 2.5 times over, according to Joe.

I am surprised there is anyone left alive. Must be all the immigrants keeping things going.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the branch covidians will not stop unless thru force

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More damn lies.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Second wave coming of COVID-19 , along with the regular flu. Pray for a vaccine.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Residents of Pa have been calling out the numbers since the start, they continuously change their metrics on them. For instance now they Include "probable" cases in the positive case counts...

We have 60,000 people in our county. 135 total cases(from March to current), 3 total deaths and currently no hospitilizations.
Yet all of our schools are shut down because they have 4 cases in the school systems.

Tell me about it. For some reason, I have an undesired expose to teachers and I’m very underwhelmed with their collective position. I now avoid my neighbor because every verbal exchange includes an unsolicited comment about how dangerous it is to go back. She had no problem going to FL during the most controversial period.

Meanwhile, the local YMCA (and other facilities) are holding school support programs, where students can attend their virtual schools in the presence of adult assistants. So parents that pay teacher salaries (through some of the highest school taxes in the country) now pay an additional salary for someone that is willing to do the teacher’s job with kids.

There should be a study that looks into the increased risk of contracting COVID with people receiving a guaranteed salary entitlement. We may be able to overcome this horrible disease by reducing the number of people getting paid for reduced or non-existent job requirements. I want to keep them healthy.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've died from Covid at least six times this morning. Quite tragic, really.

This is the worst pandemic ever. If you look at the death rates across the Northern Hemisphere, they are actually well below normal for the last several months. Worst pandemic ever.

I wonder how long we're going to have to keep on pretending.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I don't know what criteria governors in other states are using to base their decision for the restart of in-person public school attendance on but here in KY the governor based his decision for the whole state on the stats of the most populated 2 or 3 counties which also have the highest number of 'reported' covid-19 positive cases.

That didn't fit well with counties with smaller populations and few covid-19 cases so they overrode the governor's decision and started school with limited in-person attendance. They've been back to in-person classes for a few weeks now and so far - so good.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Residents of Pa have been calling out the numbers since the start, they continuously change their metrics on them. For instance now they Include "probable" cases in the positive case counts...

I live in fear central - Centre County. We are a "hot zone" with record number of "cases". Reason, penn state tests 700 a day. Nobody is sick enough for a trip to the hospital though.
So here record cases, and no real sickness, that may sound positive to some.
Beyond a joke.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

732 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,843
Posts18,478,259
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.