Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald needed to shut up and be quiet. He couldn't do it. He made some good points but he needed to make his point and then shut up.

kwg

Gotta agree with this. There were several instances where I thought JB was about to take a header and T jumped in and pulled him off the ledge.

Trump was too eager for a quick shot when he should have laid back, adjusted his scope, and came in with a well placed kill shot.

Maybe next time. I hope his handlers have the gumption to tell him.

Give me a break. You can’t be serious.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Donald needed to shut up and be quiet. He couldn't do it. He made some good points but he needed to make his point and then shut up.

kwg

I didn't watch but this is what I hoped Trump would do. He needed to left Joe flounder and let the story tell itself.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

kwg

Gotta agree with this. There were several instances where I thought JB was about to take a header and T jumped in and pulled him off the ledge.

Trump was too eager for a quick shot when he should have laid back, adjusted his scope, and came in with a well placed kill shot.

Maybe next time. I hope his handlers have the gumption to tell him.

I don't think he is capable of listening to his handlers. He can't come in looking too vicious.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Biden keeps docking questions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ginther

kwg

Just too Damn Angry, Trump came across as incoherent angry idiot, easy win to Biden

I have to laugh every time I read the fairy tales and just plain regurgitated Marxist bullsheit you post on this site...... I'm betting you were the little kid in school who got picked on a lot and now you think you have power because you can hide behind a computer.... pathetic little marxist.... SMH....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.