Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
[
my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

Mine were all about potatoes for a while, they were unusually handsome tho cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

You left out the part about fighting in the Napoleonic wars alongside General Joe Biden. LMFAO . I think Shrinks call it Delusions of Grandeur. Go seek help.

you are to brain damaged from booze and pain pills to see my post was sarcasm and meant to show I can make up stories as good as any one else

i have no need to make up story's
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I said before that I believed you. I did not believe the other guys bull stories. and this post you quoted was directed at old coot not you

Still slipping and sliding making up scchitt.

You’re really good at making things up. You ever find that source for the 90% that you so authoritatively quoted or was that just another one of your bullscchitt made up story lies that you’ve become so adept at doing.

Fuggin tin horn twit.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,438 guests, and 907 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,413
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.