Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Here in Missouri we have ticks, chiggers, poison oak, tornados, thorny locust and copper heads... best stay away.

Fire ants and poison ivy and killer springtime storms in Tejas, no bueno here either....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Damn VG keep the californios right where they are!!!
All they try to do is make Montana into the same schitt hole
they just left!!

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Like you all say "coming soon to a state near you"

If you can't get everyone you know to vote for trump and our supreme court it doesn't matter where you live lol.

I don't wish our pain on you guys but living in California is what you make of it. I'm willing to bet that 90 percent of us on these forums live in a community just as conservative as yours.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Family and a business has me handcuff for a few more years. Son haa already pulled the Eject lever..

" He who refuses to do the arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense" John McCarthy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Slavek
If you want to avoid liberals choose American state with: poor roads, poor schools,........Them folks fear this like satan fears holly water. I would look at West Virginia.

You've obviously never been to Baltimore.

Or Detroit.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by visalia6mm
Like you all say "coming soon to a state near you"

If you can't get everyone you know to vote for trump and our supreme court it doesn't matter where you live lol.

I don't wish our pain on you guys but living in California is what you make of it. I'm willing to bet that 90 percent of us on these forums live in a community just as conservative as yours.

Living in California is what you make of it with what you have left after paying taxes and Negro reparations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sympathize with the 'Fire members in Kali who do their best to live like the rest of us do outside of that state.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why don't the so called conservatives take California back and remove the trash forever? Spreading the trash across the USA fixes nothing.

Doing my best. But I am a little outnumbered by Hollywood, the Department of Indocteducation, and all the trans-hispters that fled their homes states to make it rich here. Of course they wonder where the beach is and why isn't sunny and warm like on TV?

They found LA but it was full of scary foreign born gangstas. Lots of the immigrants, first, and second generation types are good nice people but this thug life that is America is keeping them in check.

It is a mess. And the California Ghetto is growing.

Wait; there's more.

Meth, anyone?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Damn VG keep the californios right where they are!!!
All they try to do is make Montana into the same schitt hole
they just left!!

Tester will be senator for life if enough libs move in.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why don't the so called conservatives take California back and remove the trash forever? Spreading the trash across the USA fixes nothing.

Doing my best. But I am a little outnumbered by Hollywood, the Department of Indocteducation, and all the trans-hispters that fled their homes states to make it rich here.

You just anchor your corner of that state and keep the 'Fire alive. Are you a member of a lodge or hunting club of like-minded brethren? Seek them out if not.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
did a search for unclaimed persons in LA coroner website , there are over 7000 unclaimed bodies !

https://mec.lacounty.gov/unclaimed-persons-search/

Last edited by persiandog; 10/01/20.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sure, but easy come easy go.

A hard working decent man should have no problem making a real good living for himself and family here, even after the taxes etc

Let all of these people [bleep] up. It gives me and my kids alot less competition for the piece of the American dream.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm mostly out of CA now and am very happy with the move. It's a state where most of the counties are held hostage by the few huge urban areas. If you were dropped into the rural or ag areas, you'd never know it's California, but the big cities keep getting bigger and they have a stranglehold on government.

If you want to understand why the electoral college is so important, and why the framers were so brilliant, consider what would happen if counties, rather than individuals, elected the governor in California and if legislative districts were drawn to ensure fairness to rural areas. I assure you, there wouldn't be an extreme leftist in Sacramento, and rural areas would have a voice in the legislature. What happened to CA is what the dems want for the whole country by abolishing the electoral college.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well... Not only will you find dudes wearing skinny jeans and sporting man buns here in CA now their carrying purses WTF! Planning our escape but not certain where we would be welcomed? Lots of hostility on here for anyone from CA.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Well... Not only will you find dudes wearing skinny jeans and sporting man buns here in CA now their carrying purses WTF! Planning our escape but not certain where we would be welcomed? Lots of hostility on here for anyone from CA.

Oklahoma. It would be the reverse of Grapes of Wrath..... laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Smartest thing posted so far remsen nailed it.

There is supposed to be checks and balances on the stupid [bleep] our governer signs into law because most of it is blatently unconstitutional. Scotus could repeal 75 percent of what goes on here but the court seems to never hear gun cases or government overreach issues

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Probably not. The shock might be too great.

I work with a guy who was born here, went to Cali when he was 9, moved back at 40 and has been here 7 or 8 years now. He tries, he hunts, fishes, votes red and all that but you can just tell that he’s just a little warped from being out there. I catch him all the time saying, “well out in Cali” when referring to something that’s not illegal or seriously regulated out here. I don’t even think he knows he does it but it’s just like he ain’t quite “one of us”.

Plus we’re full. Sorry

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Probably not. The shock might be too great.

I work with a guy who was born here, went to Cali when he was 9, moved back at 40 and has been here 7 or 8 years now. He tries, he hunts, fishes, votes red and all that but you can just tell that he’s just a little warped from being out there. I catch him all the time saying, “well out in Cali” when referring to something that’s not illegal or seriously regulated out here. I don’t even think he knows he does it but it’s just like he ain’t quite “one of us”.

Plus we’re full. Sorry
One of us? you sir are a dumb fuqk... I'll compare conservative credentials with the likes of you any time GFY hick

Coyotes shot no waiting.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
All you prune pickers stay in Cal. best thing ever happened was when Okies moved to Cal. improved the IQ in both states, and we have always thought and witnessed people out there really are crazy. I see movement every day on I-40 and pray none of them stop!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Angus55
All you prune pickers stay in Cal. best thing ever happened was when Okies moved to Cal. improved the IQ in both states, and we have always thought and witnessed people out there really are crazy. I see movement every day on I-40 and pray none of them stop!!!!

Fuqk you too "Anus"

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 7 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.