Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I have to believe envy and jealousy are big factors.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Mental Illness.

That's what I believe as well, something ain't right in your head if you don't think Trump has done great things for this Nation.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I sure wish someone would cough on Neil on fox business.

He sure has a case.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Because Trump preys upon the fear, ignorance, and prejudice of those who have been victimized by 40 years of globalization and are angry with a society which has left them and their values behind.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
In my opinion, until Trump came along, the deal was that Democrats ran the show. The GOP mounted opposition, but it was largely rhetoric. When the rubber met the road, the left won. This was done in the interest of The New World Order. Trump is an American, working for his country. That is totally unacceptable to them.

Many people have been too involved in the minutia of politics to see this bigger issue.

More people are seeing the scam known as politics,now that Trump has upset their apple cart.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Mental Illness.

Second that. He likely has an anti-personality social disorder, aka-sociopathy. He is incapable of empathy. He doesn't love his country, he loves only himself.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
Because Trump plays to the patriotism of those who have been victimized by 40 years of globalization and are angry with a portion of society who has abandoned and their Christian values while simultaneously promoting Communism and sodomy.

I fixed it for you ass-hole.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Slow Joe can't even remember what he loves, and Harris loves going down to get a leg up.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benquick
Second that,never Trumpers are mentally ill.Trump has an Alpha personality, aka- Pro-American. He is capable of empathy. He does love his country, he loves all people.f.

I fixed this for you as well ass-hole.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Being in western Oregon I have the 'opportunity' to witness more liberal insanity than I care to. It wasn't always like this here, by the way, but that's another story.
I agree with much of what's been posted already in this thread but also feel they (the Left) are simply in love with hating. The emotional thrill of hating is intoxicating to them. Addicting even. You can calmly walk them through well reasoned steps with examples that clearly indicate their position on a matter is 180° off... And it just doesn't make any difference.
I used to think " Liberalism is a mental illness" was just sort of a funny statement. I don't think that way any more

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by benquick
Mental Illness.

Second that. He likely has an anti-personality social disorder, aka-sociopathy. He is incapable of empathy. He doesn't love his country, he loves only himself.

Take this retarded entry, for example. You can point out that this President hasn't taken a dime of his salary for almost 4 years and has personally lost something like a billion dollars in income potential.. in contrast to Obama who wrote two books about himself while in office and made millions .. but ben-not-so-quick just won't get it. The left tells him to hate.. And like a good little pawn he will.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Because Trump preys upon the fear, ignorance, and prejudice of those who have been victimized by 40 years of globalization and are angry with a society which has left them and their values behind.

The adults are talking, go back downstairs and play with your toys.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These are the spawn of the people who spit on vets coming home from Viet Nam. Why is anyone suprised?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump took their hands out of the money chest. They cannot steal taxpayer money.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A LOT of the never Trumpers I speak with, can't seem to get by their personal and misguided options of what they deem as "unpresidential behavior". When you try and reason with them and gradually SOME see the error of their ways. The rest are just closet bolshviks.

Thsts been my experience, the haters say he’s un presidential and embarrasses the country.
When I talk about unemployment, stock market, slowing illegal immigration, the wall, improved trade agreements, no new wars and draw down of troops in Mideast and other achievements, while fighting all the dems most of the media, and some of the republicans, they say “ well there is that”
But they won’t admit they’re wrong.

NRA Patron
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
...closet bolshviks.

Winner winner

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Give this man a Cigar !

I couldn't have summarized the current situation any better.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Demonic influence in many of them. The Dem/Communists are the party of Satan in the USA, and the more fanatical someone is in supporting the communist cause, the more given they are to demonic influence and eve possession. Hate is a driving force in someone possessed and logic is not even a consideration.

Some dislike him and even hate him for specific things he has done or not done, but those that hate him for no realistic reason and are just rabid in their dedication to the democrat party are often demonic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Simply put, they hate America.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bunch of them outraged that he left the hospital because he must be defying doctor's orders.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 13 invisible), 1,523 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.