O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You’re exactly right.

A familiar circumstance.

And there are ways to smoke out the people claiming to be White who are not.

As is clearly seen in your posts here, past and present ones.

Ain’t hard to smoke out a liar who runs from it either. He writes it then he denies it and even claims innocence from it by saying “I’m not anti-anything “.

Heh.

Be a “White Man”, Stick. Man up and own the lie. You’ll be better for it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He writes it then he denies it and even claims innocence from it by saying “I’m not anti-anything “

Are you upset because I don't participate in usury?

My labor is mine. I'm not going to allow your people to live off it. I know that upsets you, and it causes you and your brothers to believe I hate you, but I don't. It isn't possible for you to understand this since it is a White man's perspective but I do want you to believe it. There is a boxcar load of Jews in this thread and I hope you all come to understand this.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He writes it then he denies it and even claims innocence from it by saying “I’m not anti-anything “

My labor is mine. I'm not going to allow your people to live off it. I know that upsets you, and it causes you and your brothers to believe I hate you, but I don't. It isn't possible for you to understand this since it is a White man's perspective but I do want you to believe it. There is a boxcar load of Jews in this thread and I hope you all come to understand this.

Your lie is yours, too, Stick. Stuck in your throat like a chunk of Kosher sausage that you can’t swallow nor spit out.

You’re the one that seems to be quite upset not me.

Jews understand much more than you can begin to realize. That’s why we tend to ‘control things’.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Your lie is yours, too, Stick. Stuck in your throat like a chunk of Kosher sausage that you can’t swallow nor spit out.

You’re the one that seems to be quite upset not me.

Jews understand much more than you can begin to realize. That’s why we tend to ‘control things’.

Wow.

The jews founded America, again?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Pat85
[quote=jorgeI]What do you guys think of Mark Levin (besides his support of Israel, so we'll set that one aside)?

A former never Trump talk show host who thought he understood the pulse of the nation and was obviously wrong.

Bam.

Slap.

You sound like the MSM, takingshit out of context,....

Jorge -

What is your point?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (44automag, 01Foreman400, 808outdoors, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,095
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.