Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by zeissman
What I see here is that a few are so absolutely one eyed that they can't possibly admit that Trump has any faults whatsoever to the point of being almost mad dog rabid about it.

There isn't a person here that does not see Trumps faults, The ones that are behind him 100% accept him for what he is, it doesn't matter because he's doing what he's doing for the USA not his own interests. He's an outsider doing what he said he was going to do.

Rock on Mr.Trump!! KAG!

Fair enough.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
As an outsider and a pretty staunch conservative,

You need better news sources if you think Trump messed up the pandemic. He did everything any reasonable person could and displayed some pretty amazing organizational skills in the process. All Biden has to show for 47 years is tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in his families' pockets.

Those who chant the mantra about Trump's handling of the pandemic are long on ad hominem and woefully short of facts.

Trump is uniquely qualified to take a beating and keep the swamp draining; that's why the swamp is making a do or die effort to get rid of him. He is truly unique and AMAZING!

OT, Nice post. Now help me out with this:

WTF is a "staunch conservative" in New Zealand?

Next, WHY should American politics inflame his passions so much? I don't give a crap who runs his Gilligan's islands, so why does this dude get all red in the ass and want to fight about American politics?

Obvious answer? He ain't no more from NZ than you or I!

He might live in Troll Land.

I'm not inflamed in the slightest and couldn't give a flying f**k what you choose to believe and I certainly don't want to fight about American politics and haven't. Just pointed out that Trump will get hammered for his handling of the covid. Whether it's his fault or not is irrelevant because he's going to get blamed for it and it'll hurt him at the polls.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I see here is that a few are so absolutely one eyed that they can't possibly admit that Trump has any faults whatsoever to the point of being almost mad dog rabid about it.

There isn't a person here that does not see Trumps faults, The ones that are behind him 100% accept him for what he is, it doesn't matter because he's doing what he's doing for the USA not his own interests. He's an outsider doing what he said he was going to do.

Rock on Mr.Trump!! KAG!

Well said.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=zeissman]As an outsider and a pretty staunch conservative,

Next, WHY should American politics inflame his passions so much? I don't give a crap who runs his Gilligan's islands, so why does this dude get all red in the ass and want to fight about American politics?

Well Pardner, I spect he is a cross between George Soros and a duck billed platypus. What I am certain of is that he announced he didn't want to get involved in a lengthy debate about American politics some time last week, and he is still buzzin round here like a starving mosquito. just sayin.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We need to ignore all the polls and act like there is an uphill battle until the end.

IC B2

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

Well Pardner, I spect he is a cross between George Soros and a duck billed platypus. What I am certain of is that he announced he didn't want to get involved in a lengthy debate about American politics some time last week, and he is still buzzin round here like a starving mosquito. just sayin.

You must be getting confused like Biden. I only posted on this thread 8 hours ago. Just sayin.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You must be getting confused like Biden. I only posted on this thread 8 hours ago. Just sayin.

That IS "last week" in campfire time, especially for someone who is not gonna hang around to discuss it. BWAHAhahahahahaaaa

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Ha, that's good, I have plenty of nice rifles and shotguns though including a very accurate Sako Hunter in 30/06 and don't need an AR15 to kill a deer. Feel for those that lost theirs though.

Nobody needs an AR 15 to kill a deer.

Americans buy AR 15s because they are fun to shoot, and our forefaathers were smart enough to know that private citizens needed martial quality weapons to defend our nation from enemies, foreign and domestic. So they enshrined that right in our constitution.

Unfortunately American sheeple and oppressive government have been encroaching on that right since the 1800s. First with laws prohibiting newly freed slaves from acquiring firearms, (or learning to read).

So, today, the AR 15 is one of the best tools left to Americans for the job of irrigating the tree of liberty.

It has nothing to do with killing a deer, and everything to do with being a free man or woman.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
That IS "last week" in campfire time, especially for someone who is not gonna hang around to discuss it. BWAHAhahahahahaaaa

I suppose you're right about that.

I hope Trump wins too but I don't think he will because it's all stacked against him. Not trying to be negative and as I said earlier, just an outsider's point of view in this virtual reality borderless world. In the real world it affects all of us, not just the U.S.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
2020 GDP New Zealand: $196 USD billion
2020 GDP US: ~$ 20 USD Trillion.

We'll start caring more about what dinks in NZ think when you start to matter.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I often go to a NZ hunting and shooting forum. The guys there are great and far more welcoming than the Bozos that frequent here. Their country has been taken over from within by the far left, and their lives have been turned upside-down. They love their hunting and guns just as much as we do, maybe more. They also hunt country that would probably kick your rear end.

IMO, NZ matters a lot.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If "they love their hunting and guns as much as we do, maybe more" then maybe they shouldn't have let a woman take them away? Just a thought for those 'rough and tumble fellows' to consider.

Re country, I've set base camps for weeks at elevations equal to the highest peak in NZ.
BFD.

Glad you like their forums. Honestly I have nothing against the place. It appears physically beautiful. I just don't GAS when leftists or citizens of minor fiefdoms criticize my country.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

No confusion at all at my end. Probably in yours's though. At least your claims. Because if as you say the US is exactly the same culture as New Zealand, then you are admitting to knowing nothing about the US, while simultaneously admitting you know little about New Zealand. My takeaway from this is that you are a troll, with neither US experience (unless its in your mothers basement in Portland or LA, if she has one) nor NZ experience, except what you cherry pick from the internet.

As to New Zealand's democratic and freedom loving ways, one only has to glance at their gun grabbing politics and coronavirus response to gain a pretty good feel for where it is politically and culturally as a country.

Here's another data point: NZ didn't gain its "independence" from England until 1986, and is still a member of the Commonwealth. That alone feels pretty tethered.

NZ BTW is a favored getaway destination for Silicon Valley and Wall Street types when the SHTF.

That said on an individual level I like Kiwis and get along great with them. But they are different, for sure.

Before you cast that stone you would do well to remember that you are in for the political fight of your lives and without Mr Trump to vote for you would be as screwed as the rest...and as for not being subjects, I suggest you take that argument to the democrats as it seems they are damnably certain that you are.

Zeissman is a hunter...but you go right ahead and alienate everyone that you can in some feeble attempt to shew relevance.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
We need to ignore all the polls and act like there is an uphill battle until the end.

Correct.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by longarm
If "they love their hunting and guns as much as we do, maybe more" then maybe they shouldn't have let a woman take them away? Just a thought for those 'rough and tumble fellows' to consider.

Re country, I've set base camps for weeks at elevations equal to the highest peak in NZ.
BFD.

Glad you like their forums. Honestly I have nothing against the place. It appears physically beautiful. I just don't GAS when leftists or citizens of minor fiefdoms criticize my country.

Last I looked there did not appear to be a country of origin limitation on these here fora. But it is nice to have some hero stamp his feet and throw a hissy fit when someone doesn't kowtow to his worldview.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just pointed out that Trump will get hammered for his handling of the covid. Whether it's his fault or not is irrelevant because he's going to get blamed for it and it'll hurt him at the polls.

You haven't been getting all the news over there.........Trump gets blamed for everything, EVERYTHING. Nancy Pelosi's nuts fall off, it's trumps fault, Chucky Schumer can't find his nuts in Nancy's purse, it's Trumps fault.

Trump could find a cure for cancer and the left would bitch that he's trying to bankrupt the medical system.

Pay attention.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by reivertom

Correct.

Yup!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by windridge
I often go to a NZ hunting and shooting forum. The guys there are great and far more welcoming than the Bozos that frequent here. Their country has been taken over from within by the far left, and their lives have been turned upside-down. They love their hunting and guns just as much as we do, maybe more. They also hunt country that would probably kick your rear end.

IMO, NZ matters a lot.

You're right, NZ matters a ton, Every single non communist country matters in the big picture of Freedom.

The reason the left took over in NZ is the same reason it got a foot hold here......Apathy.....It was self inflicted and instead of sitting around and compromising they need to take it back and reinstate it to what it was.

New Zeelanders were a rough and tumble bunch but no more, same as here in the good ole USA.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by longarm

BFD.

I haven't criticized your country in the slightest if you're referring to me and there's lots of places in the U.S. that are quite beautiful and I regret not hunting for an elk when I lived there. Wrong part of the country at the time. Same goes for Australia and I have always wanted to go on a hunt for an Axis deer and for one of the big Fallow bucks they have there. Maybe next year.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by windridge

IMO, NZ matters a lot.

You're right, NZ matters a ton, Every single non communist country matters in the big picture of Freedom.

The reason the left took over in NZ is the same reason it got a foot hold here......Apathy.....It was self inflicted and instead of sitting around and compromising they need to take it back and reinstate it to what it was.

New Zeelanders were a rough and tumble bunch but no more, same as here in the good ole USA.

We're working on it however, it's looking like the Labor government is going to get elected for another three long years after this Saturday's election. Plenty of people think she's wonderful because they think she saved them from covid. Simple minds are easy to please.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.