Print Thread
Hop To
P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I have an Ithaca-SKB model 200E 20 gauge SxS for sale or trade.
3" chambers, 28" barrels, mirror perfect bores, barrel selector, ejectors.
She weighs in at 6lbs, 5 ozs.
Factory installed Briley choke system, I have 5 chokes for the gun, the tightest is a modified.
Single selective gold trigger, pistol grip stock, beavertail forearm, fine line checkering, 100% scroll engraving on the frame and trigger guard.
The only blueing loss is one tiny 1/8th" scratch on the barrel between the muzzle and the second bead, and a little bit where the forearm contacts the metal.
Slight hunting/handling marks on the stock, could all be polished out, no deep scratch's/dents.
This gun is in mint condition.
She's a great grouse/woodcock gun, just can't get used to the beavertail forearm.
The Briley choke system is a 4-500$ option

I want $1450 for the gun, will consider reasonable offers.
The only trade I'll consider is a 20 gauge Sterlingworth in excellent condition.

I live out in the dings in northern Minnesota, our computer service SUCKS, so if you want pics pm me with an email address, and I'll try to send some.

Last edited by panhead; 10/11/20.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
What are you looking for in trade or asking price wise? I’ve had two of these in 12ga and would love a 20ga.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No pics, no description of condition, no price? No thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Barrel lengths?

imp/mod or mod/full?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another person who only posts in the classifieds. No price, no description, no pictures, no idea what he wants to trade for.......Caveat emptor.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Blow me!
I hit the wrong button on the computer, and it posted before I was done.
I wish I was as perfect as you complainer's are, but I'm old, and technologically challenged, so I have an excuse.
So now why don't you complain about my price or the lack of pics, just don't waste my time by asking for any of it, because you guy's are done!
Jim

Last edited by panhead; 10/11/20.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hey panhead....those SKB 100/200/280 doubles in 20ga are great grouse and woodcock wands for sure. Don't let a couple comments get you off your rocker. I have struck up some great conversations with guys on this site and I've been a member here for years. Mostly all of my posts are in the classifieds too and most of my comments are also in the classifieds. I sell stuff but I also comment on things in the classifieds as well. I just love to browse around and look at things that I wish to own someday and I love to see what other guys are shooting and building and own themselves. That's what I always thought forum sites like this were for. I've also learned that if you don't have anything positive to say just don't comment at all. Life is way too short. I'm heading out right now to run my Brittany and enjoy a beautiful Sunday!

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Mark;
I’ve been here for awhile too, I wish everybody had your attitude on complainers.
I usually do have a decent attitude, and I try to follow my grandpas advice, “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything”, I just can’t believe how quickly I was jumped on.
I made a mistake and in 4 minutes I get enough derogatory comments to pizz me off.
I am heading out right now with my Brittany to do a bit of grouse huntin myself.
Jim

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
PM'd you with email address, thanks!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those that don’t know. These are fine shotguns. Been thinking about taking mine to Bailey’s for choke tubes.
HASBEEN.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tag until I get home from church.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bump 20, stir.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Fine shotgun.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Great guns

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Sorry guy's I'm going to have to pass on selling the SKB till I can figure our what to do to add pics.
I've tried 3 different cameras, 4 different computers, and 2 different locations, and they still won't download.
I've tried to send pics to all that have asked for them, I'm guessin they never got any.
I've never had a problem with adding pics till this fall, don't know what's going on, but It's mighty frustrating.
Once again sorry for the inconvenience.
Too bad, this is one fine shotgun.
If anybody is in my area, and wants to check it out pm me, if not good luck in your hunt for the right shotgun.
Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by panhead
She's a great grouse/woodcock gun, just can't get used to the beavertail forearm.

Keep an eye out for an SKB M-100. They come with a splinter forend. That is the exact reason I bought one of those and sold my M-200. Get a 28" and have the chokes reamed. Perfect for grouse and woodcock.

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I had looked online for a splinter forend for a model 200, no wonder I couldn't find any, there aren't any. lol
I will try to find a splinter forend for a model 100, if I do that the SKB won't be going anywhere, it's a great shooting shotgun. lol
Are they the same gun, except for the splinter forend?
Thanks
Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by panhead
Are they the same gun, except for the splinter forend?

Yes, exactly the same except for the forend and the M-100 does not have auto-ejectors. I don't like ejectors for grouse hunting so that's another bonus.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (14idaho, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 12 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.