Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ron Old Firend... glad the procedure went good and you are on the highway to being back in the Pink..

don't rush it, Follow Blue's instructions and you'll be running foot races with the kids before ya know it...

your good Health is in my prayers...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
it's an interesting thing. prior to this i had to pee every two hours, night or day, now i am on a regular schedule.
lower back pain still present, but not as bad, i attribute that to poor circulation.
I still can't walk worth a damn, probably attributible to back issues, and i haven't even had
a tyenol today.
that was a MASSIVE bandage they put on the cut sight.
with about six nurses watching the process as they did it.
I know now how a cow feels about having a calf pulled from it.
they say it a few weeks back for two more, hopefully done at the same time rather than separate procedures.
i must of had over 50 shots over the weekend checking the massive amounts of blood thinners they pumped into me.
i haven't had the guts to ask the cutters if i can go back to shooting at some point.
I just bought a replacement type one front barrel band for an otherwise correct m1 carbine.
and a pop over site for the rear.
Never shot the gun, belonged to an older poster that was oftened on here. he sold the parts for the cash moneyl
if he would have asked i would have given him the money, or just b ought the gun.
it "walked" into his la coming off a ship in new jersey in 1946. i won't ever shoot it. i dont think he ever shot it either. it lived its life after going to war in a closet in a shed.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/14/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That is an important artery. I've had that one stinted myself. Glad they caught it in a timely fashion. Take it easy and do what the dr's say.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
That is an important artery. I've had that one stinted myself. Glad they caught it in a timely fashion. Take it easy and do what the dr's say.
i have had it told to me it covers about 40% of the heart. the other two while critical not as imp;ortant.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Aside the obvious...please don’t discuss firearms and shooting w them. They can make a mess of your world w medical records and insurance crosstalk. “When might I swing an ax to cut some kindling with...about the same as recoil! Lol. Glad your doing better so quickly.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
glad to see you conversing with us, Ron.
Kinda tough to kill us Slavs. smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am thrilled to see a good man getting back on his feet. Still praying for you Ron.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you are on the mend Ron

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 47 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,393
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.