Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
This lady is something else.

I honestly can’t imagine a woman more fit to be celebrated as THE quintessential story of the success of first wave feminism.

And yet is being lambasted by self avowed feminists.

This world is so upside down it’s beyond insane.

They’re as jealous as can be, she’s got looks and brains.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
To see how far this country has fallen look no further than these democrat Senators that openly act as though interpreting the United States Constitution as written is dishonorable and a fringe radical idea. Truth be told most of the Republicans think so to just to a lesser degree and are not so brazen as to publicly say it.

ACB on the other hand has shown great poise and class under questioning.

ACB has set a new standard on how a Supreme Court nominee should act and answer. We just need a President and a Senate that chooses the right person. Justice Scalia set the tone and ACB is making it the model for the future. Her appearance in a public forum answering questions from some brain dead leftist communists drives it home.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Why yes Mr Booker I’m a racist that’s why I adopted two non whites because I didn’t want to beat white kids. Wow the Dems are stupid. Edk

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Set me into a fit of laughing for sure there Fubarski!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If only the rest of congress acted like she does.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the pic holding up the notepad sure is meme fodder

Last edited by sse; 10/14/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
She deserves a large signing bonus.
And an immediate two week vacation.
Just for putting up with this charade.

What a genuine and brilliant mind!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure she'll do just as good a job as all the other "conservative" justices....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by efw

I honestly can’t imagine a woman more fit to be celebrated as THE quintessential story of the success of first wave feminism.

They’re as jealous as can be, she’s got looks and brains.

Think about it. Kamala Harris slept her way into a position of power with Willie Brown (a MALE Democrat). Meanwhile, Barrett got where she was with her hard work and smarts, and Dems can’t stand it...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Think about it. Kamala Harris slept her way into a position of power with Willie Brown (a MALE Democrat). Meanwhile, Barrett got where she was with her hard work and smarts, and Dems can’t stand it...

But it is also true, that ACB attended liberal institutions, was accepted and promoted from within those institutions, and her career trajectory was aligned by the support of liberals.

No that there's any way around that, things bein what they are in libademia, but it pays ta keep both hands over your ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

But it is also true, that ACB attended liberal institutions, was accepted and promoted from within those institutions, and her career trajectory was aligned by the support of liberals.

No that there's any way around that, things bein what they are in libademia, but it pays ta keep both hands over your ass.

Where do you come up with this BS? Her Conservatism and her career was supported by Justice Scalia! Some Liberal!
“Notorious ACB” grew up in New Orleans and Mary’s Catholic High School. She graduated with the highest of honors from Rhodes College and Notre Dame Law School. She clerked for Justice Scalia and worked on the Bush v. Gore lawsuit. Bush won.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Well, that cost Trump some more votes.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
She is kicking ass. Eminently qualified and no one doubts it. If they challenge her they end up looking foolish.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Bet the other female Justices are thinking Ruh Rho!!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw

^^ Good post.

The questioning should ALREADY be over.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Where do you come up with this BS? Her Conservatism and her career was supported by Justice Scalia! Some Liberal!
“Notorious ACB” grew up in New Orleans and Mary’s Catholic High School. She graduated with the highest of honors from Rhodes College and Notre Dame Law School. She clerked for Justice Scalia and worked on the Bush v. Gore lawsuit. Bush won.

You're a moron, and that's a widely known fact.

Every time that fact is doubted, you post more stupid shat ta make certain your reputation is untarnished.

She wouldn'ta been the top dog in law school, if she'd told the dean she was brownnosin, that RvW was crappy law that she would overturn.

She played the game, ta get the honors, and that includes toein the lib party line.

Clerkini for Scalia don't mean shat. Roberts clerked for Rehnquist, and turned out ta be a liberal.

And, true ta form, ya post that Bush won because ACB was a SC clerk, once again provin your incredible stupidity.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 21, 58 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,939
Posts18,498,888
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.