M
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

M
MOW Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have 3 of them, they are on an 300 Win Mag, 325 WSM and 7mm-08. I don't shoot 300 or 325 a lot, but I do hunt a lot with the 7mm. I think if your paying retail ($399), the price point is a little high, but if you can get them for $300 to $335, they are a very good scope and I don't have any problems with mine. I'm not a target shooter, I shoot them a few times throughout the summer, check the zero before hunting season and then hunt. I don't know if they are any better or worse than say a $300 to $335 Vortex or Burris because I don't own any to compare. On a side note, I have 3i, 1.5x5 on my slug gun and the glass is excellent, I think it is better than the 3i, 3.5x10. Oh, one more thing, side by side, the 3x9 (VXII) and 3.5x10 (3i) are almost identical in size.

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Like the others have said, I think the 3.5-10 is a bit too much scope for the 77/44 but it only has to make you happy.
I have 2 VX3i 3.5-10x40's, one on a Browning X-Bolt 30-06 and the other on a Tikka T3x 308 and I like them.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that alotted all of the slack on the rope and your HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","excperience" and "results",that you defaulted to your Delusions,rather than take a stab at The Rifle. I "wonder" why that is? What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Then you could always reiterate,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Shirley,

GREAT job on finally being able to figure a stolen picture out! Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many tries did it take you? hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

COW,

Very encoraging to hear about your $64 threshold,as you 'critique" Optics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflake Crying Karens are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Rubber Bitch,

That was some VERY "compelling" Optical Testimony...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hard to beat an X-Bolt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have two of them and they are great for the money, in my opinion. Have one on a T3 in 270 and another on an old model 700 in 308.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I had to send in a few of the old friction adjustment Leupolds for wandering zero and total loss of holding zero. They could be a real trip to sight in, as adjustments didn't often correlate to what the poi would move.

But, it was 2 - 3.5-10x40 VX3 that finally broke me of being a Leupold fan boy/apologist. They were CDS, and I used them as MOA, not as BDC with custom dial, but that's an entirely different discussion. They didn't track reliably at all, and immediate return to zero after dialing to distance was almost non existent. I thought the first might've been a fluke, but 2 on different guns is a pattern. They were both mounted on rails and the rings were perfectly aligned, so it wasn't external stresses from misaligned mount drillings or actions causing the issues. Both acted up within 200 rounds. A buddy had the same issues with a vx5.

And while I have had decent service from a lot of set it and forget it Leupolds, it's not very comforting to me in the least to know that they're so frigile that turning on them needs to be avoided at all costs.

Last edited by Starbuck; 10/15/20.
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
boobie,

In actuality,the train is tracking straight and true,with all aligned on a fhuqking Silver Platter. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness to The Paper Hat Brigade,they are simply a herd of Drooling Dumbfhuqks and at the mercy of doing their best. 'Course,that too is the only reason it is sooooooo fhuqking very reliably HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and simply being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess...while a guess is the BEST The Paper Hat Brigade can "do". I rather enjoy the poignant profundity,of such a Dichotomy and will happily dangle all the slack on the rope,these CLUELESS kchunts "think" they can 'handle". Hell...I've seen me do it. I rather enjoy the unending stream of very WELL founded Insecurities,which ohhh soooooo reliably follow. Hint. LAUGHING!

Anywhoo,if your opening move for a Bullet Steering Device,is to place forth the unending list of Reupold Clauses,you just might wanna pump the brakes and investigate. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

Glancing the rearview mirror,I've probably not owned more than 30 or 40 1" Reupold 3.5-10X's,which ran the gamut of A/O and of course none,along with friction,1/8",1/4",Tall Turrets,Tapered Turrets and M1. Have had lotsa MK4 M1's and M3's too. 20 years ago,some of 'em were viable,given the grand scheme of that which was available. Since that time,Reupold has ABSOLUTELY taken a schit in relative Quality,give a fhuqk and QC,none of which is a "secret". They've rested on laurels,used smoke and mirrors and went WFO into cranking worse and worse versions of some then established wares. Too bad they can't get their schit together,but they could give a schit less,because CLUELESS Fhuqktards will still toss money at their wares,cite "value" and "warranty",while unleashing the History of Reupold Mechanical Clauses to "smooth" things over. If that horns you up,take the leap and dangle pics,because schit don't get any fhuqking funnier than that. Hint. LAUGHING!

So coming full circle and knowing(owning) the score,it's easy to muse mechanics in extrapolation. besides being unable to track,hold zero or repeat,Reupold cain't figure reticles out either. Meld same and you've just concocted a steaming pile of schit. tough to get giddy,about such things,in my book. now for the jingle you cite,the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker is 100% THE Show Stopper,but alas...they are currently unavailable. They track,hold zero and repeat like few others. that while boasting an etched reticle of meaning,that correlates it's erector adjustments and keeps things the same language. Add a 7mm exit pupil,42 Mil's of erector,a 10 Mil etched windshield,weather SEALED guts and you are in tall cotton. That's tough on The Paper Hat Brigade,if only obviously. Hint. LAUGHING!

That being said,I've never seen a Ruger rear lugged 77. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Kchuntis,

I am VERY "surprised",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You could always reiterate,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooopsie! Too late. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you "get" to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel in your hairnet,while wearing a mask. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............
You seem pretty darn bitter in most of your posts or you name call like a third grader.Do you have some type of mental condition?Just curious??

Last edited by coobie; 10/15/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Coobie:

The stress of dealing with so many non functioning Leupolds might've drove BS to a deep existential crisis in which he had to question his very perception of reality and his place within it based on trying to reconcile with the question of why a company would continue to offer products that don't do what they say?

Don't judge too harshly; it affects us all in different ways.

Last edited by Starbuck; 10/15/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ToeSucker,

They wouldn't be "great",even if they were free...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The LESS you "know" and "do",the "better" they are. Read that again. now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

boobie,

I have the BT/DT and have ALL the fhuqking T-shirts condition,it is amassed via 100's and 100's of rifles/scopes,while you get to guess as a BEST case scenario...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that you are a Drooling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk and the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,which is par for this HILARIOUS Course. You aren't seeking Optical Facts,but rather Emotional Coddling,to condone and substantiate your STUPID Fhuqking Glass Muse. Read that again objectively. Now one more time. Rather fhuqking funny,ain't it? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Crying Karen Melting Snowflake...not everyone is a Winner,despite your brainwashing to the contrary.

P.S. and by the way,I give less than ZERO fhuqks about your VERY Tender Feelers. You should be taking notes and applying same.

Hint.

Slursuck,

In the last 5 or so years,the writing REALLY clung to the wall,as even my hardest headed pards got sick and fhuqking tired of Reupold Pukes on hunts. Might be,why there ain't no Fixed Fhuqker MQ's available. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot it all and side by each,which is never not objective in nature and illuminating by default. Couple/few Puns there and intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Pardon my holding favor,in regards to wares that hold zero,track,repeat and roll with the punches. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
ToeSucker,

They wouldn't be "great",even if they were free...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The LESS you "know" and "do",the "better" they are. Read that again. now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

boobie,

I have the BT/DT and have ALL the fhuqking T-shirts condition,it is amassed via 100's and 100's of rifles/scopes,while you get to guess as a BEST case scenario...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that you are a Drooling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk and the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,which is par for this HILARIOUS Course. You aren't seeking Optical Facts,but rather Emotional Coddling,to condone and substantiate your STUPID Fhuqking Glass Muse. Read that again objectively. Now one more time. Rather fhuqking funny,ain't it? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Crying Karen Melting Snowflake...not everyone is a Winner,despite your brainwashing to the contrary.

P.S. and by the way,I give less than ZERO fhuqks about your VERY Tender Feelers. You should be taking notes and applying same.

Hint.

Slursuck,

In the last 5 or so years,the writing REALLY clung to the wall,as even my hardest headed pards got sick and fhuqking tired of Reupold Pukes on hunts. Might be,why there ain't no Fixed Fhuqker MQ's available. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot it all and side by each,which is never not objective in nature and illuminating by default. Couple/few Puns there and intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Pardon my holding favor,in regards to wares that hold zero,track,repeat and roll with the punches. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

WOW, what a Kook.You have to start using some new material the BLESS your heart thing is ancient.Thanks for the Belly laugh..

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

Reality ain't for everyone,as you reiterate obliviously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts so reliably colliding with your Fantasy and bursting them bubbles. Reupold did away with the Custom Shop and now harbors a Tender Feelers Tent and you can call them toll free,for a gratis Hurt Feelers Report at 1-800-EWE-QUNT. they'll send you (2) Midol and 100CC's of Vagisil,for your usual locations and all you gotta do,is trade them tears. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Dayum after reading thru this thread I am surprised that big stick even talks to us peasants that are nothing more than dirt beneath his feet. Not everyone has an endless supply of money to drop on custom rifles and $5k scooes. Many of of us buy what we can afford and a leupold suits the needs of a lot of hunters without going broke to glass a rifle. Not a damn thing wrong with that, If anything it makes a better hunter by knowing that my junk ass 25-06-700 mountain rifle topped with a piece of fuqq'n [bleep] leupold scope has limitations. Handicaps like that make better hunters because we know that we may have to close the gap between us and the animal. BIG FUQQ'N DEAL. Unless a man isn't hunter enough to do that.
Belittling other members and talking smack about them and their equipment must make your big sticker peck out or something. We get that you don't like Leupold glass and you think you're better than everyone else on this thread. I'm pretty sure that no one gives 2 schitts and your royal attitude and and your big money.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve endured more frustration and wasted more ammo on Leupold scopes until I finally saw the light. Used to be all I owned and now I’ll own anything but a Leupold.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by coobie
[quote=Torqued]Dayum after reading thru this thread I am surprised that big stick even talks to us peasants that are nothing more than dirt beneath his feet. Not everyone has an endless supply of money to drop on custom rifles and $5k scooes. Many of of us buy what we can afford and a leupold suits the needs of a lot of hunters without going broke to glass a rifle. Not a damn thing wrong with that, If anything it makes a better hunter by knowing that my junk ass 25-06-700 mountain rifle topped with a piece of fuqq'n [bleep] leupold scope has limitations. Handicaps like that make better hunters because we know that we may have to close the gap between us and the animal. BIG FUQQ'N DEAL. Unless a man isn't hunter enough to do that.
Belittling other members and talking smack about them and their equipment must make your big sticker peck out or something. We get that you don't like Leupold glass and you think you're better than everyone else on this thread. I'm pretty sure that no one gives 2 schitts and your royal attitude and and your big money.

He might have been the insecure kid in school who got his ass kicked on a regular basis then he found the internet to be a tough ass. His insecurities reflect in his comments.
I bet he is a real treat at family get togethers. Little Punks like him make me laugh my ass off.I do own weaver super slams though..Laffin..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Torqued
Dayum after reading thru this thread I am surprised that big stick even talks to us peasants that are nothing more than dirt beneath his feet. Not everyone has an endless supply of money to drop on custom rifles and $5k scooes. Many of of us buy what we can afford and a leupold suits the needs of a lot of hunters without going broke to glass a rifle. Not a damn thing wrong with that, If anything it makes a better hunter by knowing that my junk ass 25-06-700 mountain rifle topped with a piece of fuqq'n [bleep] leupold scope has limitations. Handicaps like that make better hunters because we know that we may have to close the gap between us and the animal. BIG FUQQ'N DEAL. Unless a man isn't hunter enough to do that.

Tucked,

Your Drooling Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude ,sets upon your narrow shoulders and is noone else's "fault"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratlations?!?

Stupidity don't make you "smarter",no matter how badly you WISH it to be. Oddly enough,it wasn't until your Retardation and exceedingly TENDER Feelers entered the equation,was distance cited. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" yet again,at how yet another Crying Karen unleashes her countless and very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest assured,NOBODY can belittle you,better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Then visit your Signature line,you Candy Assed CRYING Clueless Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint:

Perhaps if you say you "don't care" enough times,you'll "convince" yourself of same? Then again. Pardon Reality,so reliably colliding with your FANTASY. HINT. Laughing!

I'd cite that my first pick,costs less than the OP's Reupold,but you were too busy Melting on the sidewalk to connect a single fhuqking dot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Crying,Trying,Whining and Melting...as you gals are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

'Cub,

I do not know a single sole who actually Shoots/Hunts,that's buying/fielding Reupold. Hell...I have more than anyone I know.(grin)

Hint.

boobie,

If only to your chagrin,Reality again reliably collides with your Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it a fascinating constant and yet a right proper Dichotomy,that you Crying Karens unhinge soooooo easily with simplistic Facts? You were nearly "brave" enough to talk scopes and I'm VERY "surprised" that even a Drooling CLUELESS fhuqktard such as yourself,KNOWS better than to even try. Read that again. now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart you Coddled Clueless Whining Brokedick Kchunt.

P.S. and by the way,should it help salve your INCREDIBLY "accurate" "perceptions",I was still in High School here...as you wax eloquent upon your Insecurities.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Hint.

This is when it gets purty fhuqking QUIET...purty fhuqking QUICK.

HINT.

LAUGHING!!!..................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BS:

Yes, your writing is punderful.

But they're more effective if you don't point it out.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Torqued

Tucked,

Your Drooling Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude ,sets upon your narrow shoulders and is noone else's "fault"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratlations?!?

Stupidity don't make you "smarter",no matter how badly you WISH it to be. Oddly enough,it wasn't until your Retardation and exceedingly TENDER Feelers entered the equation,was distance cited. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" yet again,at how yet another Crying Karen unleashes her countless and very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest assured,NOBODY can belittle you,better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Then visit your Signature line,you Candy Assed CRYING Clueless Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint:

Perhaps if you say you "don't care" enough times,you'll "convince" yourself of same? Then again. Pardon Reality,so reliably colliding with your FANTASY. HINT. Laughing!

I'd cite that my first pick,costs less than the OP's Reupold,but you were too busy Melting on the sidewalk to connect a single fhuqking dot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Crying,Trying,Whining and Melting...as you gals are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

'Cub,

I do not know a single sole who actually Shoots/Hunts,that's buying/fielding Reupold. Hell...I have more than anyone I know.(grin)

Hint.

boobie,

If only to your chagrin,Reality again reliably collides with your Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it a fascinating constant and yet a right proper Dichotomy,that you Crying Karens unhinge soooooo easily with simplistic Facts? You were nearly "brave" enough to talk scopes and I'm VERY "surprised" that even a Drooling CLUELESS fhuqktard such as yourself,KNOWS better than to even try. Read that again. now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart you Coddled Clueless Whining Brokedick Kchunt.

P.S. and by the way,should it help salve your INCREDIBLY "accurate" "perceptions",I was still in High School here...as you wax eloquent upon your Insecurities.

Hint.

This is when it gets purty fhuqking QUIET...purty fhuqking QUICK.

HINT.

LAUGHING!!!..................
Don't forget your extra helping of FRUIT LOOPS cereal tomorrow morning.Laffin my ass off you big old tree trimmer,great belly laugh..Love folks who live in the past funny chit keep the hunk of love pics coming.Great way to BOOST your little ego..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

LOL ......... The little washed up tree trimmer on the Christmas Tree U-Pick operation.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that alotted all of the slack on the rope and your HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","excperience" and "results",that you defaulted to your Delusions,rather than take a stab at The Rifle. I "wonder" why that is? What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Then you could always reiterate,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Shirley,

GREAT job on finally being able to figure a stolen picture out! Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many tries did it take you? hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Drooling Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

COW,

Very encoraging to hear about your $64 threshold,as you 'critique" Optics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflake Crying Karens are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Rubber Bitch,

That was some VERY "compelling" Optical Testimony...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hard to beat an X-Bolt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Hint.

Who horned you all up , Lara ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slursuck,

It's difficult being forced to use itty-bitty words,just so they can understand and feel like they have a "chance". Hint. LAUGHING!

Gotta toss 'em a bone,so they don't wonder off and the illusion of their having hope,simply cracks me the fhuqk up! Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

Perhaps my nom de plume is a misnomer and you are comfortable enough in your AMAZINGLY thin skin,to confess what you "do" for a "living",which fuels your countless(though HILARIOUS!) Insecurities and paves the path of your desperate Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've been Great for as long as I can remember,if only to your chagrin Karen. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for the Tender Vagina Monologue,you poor poor(literaly) CLUELESS kchunt.

Hint.

SuperKchunt,

Now ain't it a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumb Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Now don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Boob,

Don't be so hard on the gals,you gotta "live" vicariously too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Melting Clueless Snowflake.

Hint.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,320
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.