K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

GB1

Whip #15315830 10/15/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been banded on utube and twitter as well. Fortunately I know about the alternate sites. Parler is great too. https://rumble.com/ is great too. Thanks Whip!

Whip #15315855 10/15/20
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
There's teeth on that puzzy I'm betting. Scary.

MAGA women represent all the goodness of the feminine. Liberal women pretty much remind me of that special time of the month...every stinking day. They're really just a bunch of dissatisfied kuunts.

Last edited by Whip; 10/15/20.
Whip #15316024 10/15/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Figured mtnsnake would get 'er done. Thanks mate!

For sure.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #15316221 10/16/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Right after this was posted on Twitter, the same Twitter that you clowns say The Patriots are in Charge of, This account was blocked.

Now if The Patriots are in Charge of Twitter as you say, why would they block this account as well as all the others .

Shall We Play a Game Jack
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #15316243 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15316245 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Right after this was posted on Twitter, the same Twitter that you clowns say The Patriots are in Charge of, This account was blocked.

Now if The Patriots are in Charge of Twitter as you say, why would they block this account as well as all the others .

Q

Still haven't figured it out yet have you.

MAGA women represent all the goodness of the feminine. Liberal women pretty much remind me of that special time of the month...every stinking day. They're really just a bunch of dissatisfied kuunts.

If you play her in slow motion and watch her facial expressions,...................well all I can say is DEMON!!

https://files.catbox.moe/qszzfj.gif

Whip #15316254 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
My researching, posting, ect. has slowed down a bit as you may have noticed, the reason is I've been promoted [actually voted by the Board] to a higher position at work. While it is a big step up in pay it also is a huge step up in more work until I get in the swing of things. I'll try to keep up with the current events, but no promises.

WWG1WGA

"SHALL WE PLAY A GAME"

Whip #15316276 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #15316280 10/16/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Q

If you play her in slow motion and watch her facial expressions,...................well all I can say is DEMON!!

Oh, I figured it out a long time ago.

TRUST SESSIONS
President Trump not only fired this traitor, he helped defeat his re-election bid.

TRUST HUBER
Huber didn’t interview a single witness in his Uranium One investigation and concluded it with NOTHING
Of course he was appointed by Sessions, so what would you expect.

TRUST WRAY
Wray had this Biden information for months and has been covering it up. Not to mention all the other obstruction and cover-ups coming from he and his office

TRUST KANSAS
Pompeo has also had this Biden information for month, Rudy gave it to him, he also has tried to suppress it and cover it up

THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER
More Bull Schit from you brain dead f*cks that refuse to believe your own eyes, and ears .

You people are stupid.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Q

TRUST SESSIONS
President Trump not only fired this traitor, he helped defeat his re-election bid.

TRUST HUBER
Huber didn’t interview a single witness in his Uranium One investigation and concluded it with NOTHING

TRUST WRAY
Wray had this Biden information for months and has been covering it up. Not to mention all the other obstruction and cover-ups coming from he and his office

TRUST KANSAS
Pompeo has also had this Biden information for month, Rudy gave it to him, he also has tried to suppress it and cover it up

More Bull Schit from you brain dead f*cks that refuse to believe your own eyes, and ears .

You people are stupid.

Your ignorance is showing Stevie.

Whip #15316461 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #15316531 10/16/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
My researching, posting, ect. has slowed down a bit as you may have noticed, the reason is I've been promoted [actually voted by the Board] to a higher position at work. While it is a big step up in pay it also is a huge step up in more work until I get in the swing of things. I'll try to keep up with the current events, but no promises.

WWG1WGA

"SHALL WE PLAY A GAME"

Thanks and GOD bless, K. We need the big stuff you find.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #15316565 10/16/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Great news, thanks.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #15316818 10/16/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Q

TRUST SESSIONS

TRUST HUBER

TRUST WRAY

TRUST KANSAS

You people are stupid.

Your ignorance is showing Stevie.

Right, you clowns continue to shove your head in the sand and refuse to believe your own eyes and ears.

When the FACTS are presented to you, when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions you always revert back to the same two phony Defense mechanisms .

A oldie but a goodie , attack the messenger and resort to name calling. Been around forever and is quit effective in distracting from the truth, but more often then not it just amplifies you’re inability and your unwillingness to see the truth for what it is, truth. It is a well used tactic by the Left and the Democrats.

The other is your famous, but faulty, “ Misdirection” or “ Head Fake”. When the facts stare you in the face, yet you cannot or will not accept them, your response is Misdirection. The problem with this is that it is a cop out and serves no legitimate purpose to support your opinion.
Your “misdirection” strategy is akin to a magician showing how his trick works before he performs the trick, defeats the purpose entirely.
If any of this was actually misdirection designed to Fool the deep state, the you guys just keep f*ckin it up by informing the deep state of how the trick works before it is performed.
A simple way to explain this retarded maneuver by you is “Letting the Cat Out of the Bag”.

So prove me wrong.
Explain why we must TRUST WRAY and why we should believe that THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER. Without name calling or phony MISDIRECTION.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

[/quote]
Right, you clowns continue to shove your head in the sand and refuse to believe your own eyes and ears.

When the FACTS are presented to you, when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions you always revert back to the same two phony Defense mechanisms .

A oldie but a goodie , attack the messenger and resort to name calling. Been around forever and is quit effective in distracting from the truth, but more often then not it just amplifies you’re inability and your unwillingness to see the truth for what it is, truth. It is a well used tactic by the Left and the Democrats.

The other is your famous, but faulty, “ Misdirection” or “ Head Fake”. When the facts stare you in the face, yet you cannot or will not accept them, your response is Misdirection. The problem with this is that it is a cop out and serves no legitimate purpose to support your opinion.
Your “misdirection” strategy is akin to a magician showing how his trick works before he performs the trick, defeats the purpose entirely.
If any of this was actually misdirection designed to Fool the deep state, the you guys just keep f*ckin it up by informing the deep state of how the trick works before it is performed.
A simple way to explain this retarded maneuver by you is “Letting the Cat Out of the Bag”.

So prove me wrong.
Explain why we must TRUST WRAY and why we should believe that THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER. Without name calling or phony MISDIRECTION.[/quote]

I am not going to waste my time AGAIN explaining all this to you. You haven't gotten it in the last "multi" explanations from the many multiple people who have tried, so I will not try again either.
You have actually answered yourself in the above post you made. And as for "a oldie but a goodie, attack the messenger and resort to name calling." that fits you perfectly.
A question I have for you is: "when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions"..........
WHAT INACCURACIES AND FALSE PREDICTIONS!!! WHAT PREDICTIONS HAS Q EVER MADE?
And one other question for you. What and or who is Q How far back does Q go?

Whip #15318013 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
These reporters and networks have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle: ( Q Drop 1515 ) 'Hi, Savannah!'

https://qanon.pub/?q=guth#1515

NBC – Chuck Todd

NBC – Mark Murray

NBC – Savannah Gutherie

Whip #15318095 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15318324 10/16/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15318932 10/16/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Remember Jamal Khashoggi -- Saudi "journalist" who was assasinated and the deep state flipped out? Ties in to Hunter Biden!

This article is about Hunter Biden's business partner flipping on Hunter. Another anon made a post about it.

But look at that email.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...eleases-emails-detailing-china-influence

Look who Devon Archer (Hunter Biden's business partner) sent that email to.

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/9tavkqgqps86u1pq/images/1-cbe2338721.jpgJPG

One of the recipients was Mohamed Khashoggi, grandfather of Jamal Khashoggi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Khashoggi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi

So, Mohamed was doing business with Bidens and China.

Was the grandson involved in human trafficking or other crimes, and got taken out?

That could explain why the deep state went ape [bleep] when he was killed. And Trump was like, yeah whatever.

Page 654 of 2,280 1 2 652 653 654 655 656 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 48 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,756
Posts18,514,833
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.